Azizi on PMLN Party Election Drama 2011 / Azizi on Danish Police Station Lahore

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Azizi on Danish Police Station Lahore

is mulak main ur b gham hain police k siwa:(:(:(

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharif's mission is to get maximum publicity for himself while giving minimum development to the public. Look at his main projects:

Latest (but ancient) Yellow Cab Scheme - Half-page advertisements in newspapers and also on TV, and he will continue to get advertisement as long as the few hundred taxis roam around the province with his name on them

Danish Schools - A handful of schools massively advertised in newspapers and TV and billions spent on inauguration ceremonies while depriving the majority of poor children in government schools of any facility whatsoever

Ashiana Housing Scheme - Another little scheme that is only in Lahore because its Sharif brothers' favorite city, the other cities dont matter to them, like all other schemes you will find the advertisements of this scheme on TV and newspapers. The cost of 3 marla house is 8,40,000/- and 5 marla house is 11,90,000/- and Khadim-e-Ala expects poor people who earn less than 10000 rupees per month to afford this home (clap)

You can see all these schemes advertised almost every day on newspapers and TV with captions of 'Khadim-e-Ala' or 'Khadim-e-Punjab' because that is their sole purpose i.e advertising his name on government funds.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharif's mission is to get maximum publicity for himself while giving minimum development to the public. Look at his main projects:

Latest (but ancient) Yellow Cab Scheme - Half-page advertisements in newspapers and also on TV, and he will continue to get advertisement as long as the few hundred taxis roam around the province with his name on them

Danish Schools - A handful of schools massively advertised in newspapers and TV and billions spent on inauguration ceremonies while depriving the majority of poor children in government schools of any facility whatsoever

Ashiana Housing Scheme - Another little scheme that is only in Lahore because its Sharif brothers' favorite city, the other cities dont matter to them, like all other schemes you will find the advertisements of this scheme on TV and newspapers. The cost of 3 marla house is 8,40,000/- and 5 marla house is 11,90,000/- and Khadim-e-Ala expects poor people who earn less than 10000 rupees per month to afford this home (clap)

You can see all these schemes advertised almost every day on newspapers and TV with captions of 'Khadim-e-Ala' or 'Khadim-e-Punjab' because that is their sole purpose i.e advertising his name on government funds.

اسکو کہتے هیں عوامی خدمت مگر مغلیہ سٹائل میں

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
تحریک انصاف والوں کو تو بس مذاک اڑانا آتا ہے، شہباز شریف کو باقی ٣ وزیراعلیٰ سے موازنہ کریں، کیا باقی بی کو اتنی محنت کر رہا ہ، یے ماضی میں شہباز شریف جتنی محنت کسی نے کی ہے،

ممی ڈیڈی بچوں کو کیا پتا محنت کیا ہوتی ہ

This is called real Democratic Party...........:lol:[hilar](clap)

i an just laugh at them.... jitna wo logon ko pagal banatey hain main utna hansta hun.....:lol:[hilar](clap)

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
تحریک انصاف والوں کو تو بس مذاک اڑانا آتا ہے، شہباز شریف کو باقی ٣ وزیراعلیٰ سے موازنہ کریں، کیا باقی بی کو اتنی محنت کر رہا ہ، یے ماضی میں شہباز شریف جتنی محنت کسی نے کی ہے،

You are right...yea mummy daddy buchon ko kia pata.... waisay yea mummy daddy buchay hi tumhara mulk chula ruhay haen... oh I see to PML-N mumy daddy buchon ki nahen chor, lutairay...corruption kings, badmash, gundon , jahil, sense less, policy less , brain less, vision less and fraudsters ki party hai..PML-N ka hur MNA kisi na kisi baray corrpuption scandal mein involve hai... Shahbaz sharif ko shadion kay ilawa koi kaam nahen...Nawaz shari USA ki reporters ki izzat pay humla kurta hai..wah bhai wah... kamal ki party hai tum logon ki....

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

From your posts it seems that it is you who is mummy daddy rather than other posters, and now dont call me mummy daddy because i am from a modest family from a village of wazirabad. And yes that guy had rightly brought the real face of shahbaz sharif which is solely based on advertisement focused on one city lahore. I think this shahbaz sharif should call himself as chief minister of Lahore instead of punjab because in his and Pmln dictionary lahore = punjab and their strategy is to keep all other cities of punjab deprived from funds and spend everything in lahore.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
From your posts it seems that it is you who is mummy daddy rather than other posters, and now dont call me mummy daddy because i am from a modest family from a village of wazirabad. And yes that guy had rightly brought the real face of shahbaz sharif which is solely based on advertisement focused on one city lahore. I think this shahbaz sharif should call himself as chief minister of Lahore instead of punjab because in his and Pmln dictionary lahore = punjab and their strategy is to keep all other cities of punjab deprived from funds and spend everything in lahore.
Their dictionary doesnt even have the whole of Lahore, its just limited to the roads and areas that are near their Raiwind Kingdom and Model Town Mini-Palace.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
compare hi karna hai tu imran khan ka or nawaz shreef ka siasat say pehla dor karo kis nay pakistan ki khidmat baghir kis lalach ke ki .. bmw mein beth kar .. bullet prove shisahay or ac ke samney kahrey honey waley geedar or pendo awam .. say ham ghirat mand charismatic nadar .. bebak .. dalair .. bahghir kisi bullet prove jacket or punjab police ke hisar mein kharey howey baghir .. pori raart road par rehney or awam key sath zamen par bethney or kahan khane wala leader or oss ke mumy daday ... tumhare oss chor darpok say bahot behtar hain. allah gawah hai .. eik shaks na cheif minster baney ke liye general gilani say date mari or chief manister ban gaya .. or eik shaks 15 sal say apney nazriye ki khidmat kar ke oss pay compromise kiye baghir wazireazam ki peskash ko thokrata howa apney khuda or awam par bhrosa kia gaye barh raha hai oss ki 15 sal ki inthak mehnat ko tum jesay bandar kia janey ...tum tu seat ke liye zardari ko bhi sadar banwa dayte ho