Apple Special Event - September 10, 2019

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I use Oneplus 6T and before that ZTE axon 7. Don't like overprices bloatware full phones like samsung and iphone.

for $599 dollars you can get ZTE axon 10 pro that's a flagship killer device with 12 GB ram.

kayawish

I use Oneplus 6T and before that ZTE axon 7. Don't like overprices bloatware full phones like samsung and iphone.

for $599 dollars you can get ZTE axon 10 pro that's a flagship killer device with 12 GB ram.
its total waste of money for 12GB ram , what u need 12 GB ram for when 4GB is enogh nowdays? i am using samsung A50 4GB ram and still 1.3GB is free on it and battery is also 4000mA.for $150 one get lenevo killer phone and instal moded ROM on it and all bloat is gone.

Xiggs

its total waste of money for 12GB ram , what u need 12 GB ram for when 4GB is enogh nowdays? i am using samsung A50 4GB ram and still 1.3GB is free on it and battery is also 4000mA.for $150 one get lenevo killer phone and instal moded ROM on it and all bloat is gone.
It depends on the number of apps you use. if you game on the device then it's better to have atleast 6GB RAM. I agree 12 GB is overkill but those who can afford just a meager $50 upgrade then they should go for 12 GB. ZTE axon 10 Pro also comes in 8 GB for $549.