Apple cider vinegar and diabetes Type 2

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
IF CORRECT, ALL TYPES OF VINEGARS HAVE THE SAME PROPERTIES. ALL VINEGARS ARE 5% GLACIAL ACETIC ACID. APPLE VINEGAR TASTES BETTER COMPARED TO GRAPES VINEGAR. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE CLAIM IN THE CLIP. BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF ITALIA IS THE BEST IN TASTE. I MIX ALL TYPES OF VINEGARS IN MY FOOD AND DRINKS AS SUNNAT OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW. PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW ENCOURAGED US TO USE VINEGAR AS A CURE TO NUMBER OF DISEASES.

Asadullahehsan

Councller (250+ posts)
IF CORRECT, ALL TYPES OF VINEGARS HAVE THE SAME PROPERTIES. ALL VINEGARS ARE 5% GLACIAL ACETIC ACID. APPLE VINEGAR TASTES BETTER COMPARED TO GRAPES VINEGAR. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE CLAIM IN THE CLIP. BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF ITALIA IS THE BEST IN TASTE. I MIX ALL TYPES OF VINEGARS IN MY FOOD AND DRINKS AS SUNNAT OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW. PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW ENCOURAGED US TO USE VINEGAR AS A CURE TO NUMBER OF DISEASES.
you mean you mix different vinegar and drink?

Minister (2k+ posts)
Propaganda, apple cider vinegar does nothing, follow the sunnah of the Prophet, use white vinegar instead
"White vinegar is made through the natural fermentation of sugar cane extract or by combining acetic acid with water. ", my dear it is possible to explain where in Arab Peninsula sugar cane was cultivated at that time?

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have been drinking Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for years and it's good not just for diabetic patients, but also ppl with digestive issues and heart burn. One thing to note is to get the ACV with "the mother". Not all ACV are alike. Not sure if ACV with "the mother" is available in Pakistan. One way to take it if you don't like the taste is to freeze it using ice cube tray and swallow 2 ACV ice cubes daily. Some people with heart burn claim taking ACV with a little bit of baking powder cures their heart burn problems.

Other vinegars can be made into salad dressing called vinaigrette and eaten with vegetables which is also healthy as you increase your veggie intake as well. Many tasty vinaigrette recipes can be easily found online.

What is "the mother"
Apple cider vinegar is made through a two-step process. First, yeast is added to apple juice to break down the sugars and turn them into alcohol. Then, bacteria is added, which converts the alcohol into acetic acid. This bacteria is what is known as the mother, because it is the catalyst that gives rise to the vinegar. Many store-bought apple cider vinegars have the mother removed because it gives the vinegar a cloudy appearance, which can lead some customers to believe that the product has gone bad. But this is not the case. In fact, the mother is the healthiest part.