Amir sohail challenges to contest against imran khan

pakiace

Banned
Now i understand the logic behind why ISLAM has ostracized Muslims from never sitting Idle as it becomes an easy dine in for Satan

But nevertheless i can not sympathize further much with the neglected poor soul Amir Sohail, after all its the media who has never appealed to the government once towards taking a staunch initiative towards the deteriorating psychotic disorder this poor neglected lad has been suffering from since GOD KNOWS when and finally Nawaz Shareef includes him in his clan righteously believing in his best interest to treat his disease by having him surrounded 24/7 with the same group of people so that once may he not get a chance to feel alienated & henceforth the prolific result: HE PLANS TO CONTEST AGAINST IMRAN KHAN [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Please I'm sure Nawaz shareef won't be contesting from NA 123 anymore as his recent speech at SAFMA where he metaphorically condemned Pakistan's ideology has significantly gained him an immense vote bank near wagah border next to Tinda & Alo Gobi farms & now this wannabe hallucinates winning against Imran khan from NA 123 -

OYE MAMMA SITYA TA NAI GAYA?

e067d7b6fbaa9ba7b6a82a4e20d58a37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Abnormality Syndrome: AMIR SOHAIL CHALLENGES TO CONTEST AGAINST IMRAN KHAN

There is nothing wrong with Aamir coming into politics , infact every one should be siasi - only animals are not siasi - as the Great Khan has said. His joining PLMN is his choosing - if he thinks PLMN best represents his ideology that he has every right to join hands with them.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He has the right to join any party...and challenge anyone...But there is time for everything...He must work hard to get support of the masses...He has to do something for the people of Pakistan...Only then people will trust him and vote him...But if ur first step is wrong(joining a corrupt political party) then good luck for the future.

Always wait for ur time.Never celebrate early.

moazzamniaz

بھائی، عامر سہیل کو کیوں اتنی اہمیت دے رہے ہو؟؟؟؟؟؟ اس کو عامر لیاقت نہ بناؤ

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

بھائی، عامر سہیل کو کیوں اتنی اہمیت دے رہے ہو؟؟؟؟؟؟ اس کو عامر لیاقت نہ بناؤ

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its beauty of so called democracy.anybody can challenge.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

I always thought of Amir as mindless ... good to see him in a mindless party . I can think of two reasons ... one , he wanted to join cuz he may have thought it's his best chance to get a ticket from a know political party and then maybe even a chance for a win cuz people would vote for the party and not him ... second , Sharif(s) think they can play the mindless Amir against Imran ... if he wins ,it's pnl-n's win and if Amir loses ,it's Amir's loss . Either way it's a drama against Imran . Poor sould don't know that you don't send the tail enders for the opening spot against one of the finest bowlers world has seen to date . I can't predict who will win but I know for sure if Imran looses fairly , he will take it on the chin , if this cartoon lost ... well sharif(s) may just put all the blame on him and he will be more embarassed than he was on the cricket field in that world cup quarter final ( I am not sure if he was or not but he should have been ... threw the game away )

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

There is nothing wrong with Aamir coming into politics , infact every one should be siasi - only animals are not siasi - as the Great Khan has said. His joining PLMN is his choosing - if he thinks PLMN best represents his ideology that he has every right to join hands with them.
he is been "hired" & would be used "purposely" but khawja asif does't know that khan was the GODFATHER of all these.izzat aur zillat ALLAH k hath ha.yeh sasti shohrat khoob kamaye ga...

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)

absolutamente right always wait for ur time Never celebrate early ..... yeh fiqra apne khan sahib ko aur apne sathiyoon ko bhi samja dain ... 2000 hazar vote lene wale aaj pakistan main clean swep kiye bethe hain .. aur apni kamyabi main magan kisi dosre insaan ko insaan hi nahi samajte

He has the right to join any party...and challenge anyone...But there is time for everything...He must work hard to get support of the masses...He has to do something for the people of Pakistan...Only then people will trust him and vote him...But if ur first step is wrong(joining a corrupt political party) then good luck for the future.

Always wait for ur time.Never celebrate early.

anyie1

He is a worthless character, i can bet my life if he gets a ticket from PMLN , he will not be able to get 143 votes,,,,,,,,,,

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Crickter Vs Crickter seems like a very even and well balanced match.....Imran khan contesting against Aamir Sohail. Yeh howi nay Baat!

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

I thought of him as a decent person but after this mindless decision I have to resort to Afridis statement that Aamir Sohail is a "ghatya" person.

Regards

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Aamir Sohail didn't challenge any body
He only said if party leader ship gives him a ticket ( to contest against IK ),
he will abide by it.

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Aamir Sohail didn't challenge any body
He only said if party leader ship gives him a ticket ( to contest against IK ),
he will abide by it.

I totally agree after listening to his interview

MEDIA is a wrecked B...tch twisting and turning statements to its motives. Shame on 2 number media

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

Tum Nawaz shariff kiii chote chote jalsion mein jatey hoo??? nawaz shariff ki jalsion mein itni khamoshi hoti hai..Machar kay urhnay ki bhii awaz a rahii hoti hai
absolutamente right always wait for ur time Never celebrate early ..... yeh fiqra apne khan sahib ko aur apne sathiyoon ko bhi samja dain ... 2000 hazar vote lene wale aaj pakistan main clean swep kiye bethe hain .. aur apni kamyabi main magan kisi dosre insaan ko insaan hi nahi samajte

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

he just answered the question by that journalist.
Its wrong to say that he challanged IK.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Birds of the same features flock together.

khalid1122

I always thought of Amir as mindless ... good to see him in a mindless party . I can think of two reasons ... one , he wanted to join cuz he may have thought it's his best chance to get a ticket from a know political party and then maybe even a chance for a win cuz people would vote for the party and not him ... second , Sharif(s) think they can play the mindless Amir against Imran ... if he wins ,it's pnl-n's win and if Amir loses ,it's Amir's loss . Either way it's a drama against Imran . Poor sould don't know that you don't send the tail enders for the opening spot against one of the finest bowlers world has seen to date . I can't predict who will win but I know for sure if Imran looses fairly , he will take it on the chin , if this cartoon lost ... well sharif(s) may just put all the blame on him and he will be more embarassed than he was on the cricket field in that world cup quarter final ( I am not sure if he was or not but he should have been ... threw the game away )

Guys Amir sohali ne kab kha k me imran khan ko challenge karta hon, he answered just if party(PMLN) give me ticket i will obey that but shame on media he always seeking to get any type of tamasha...