A passanger calling himself an FIA officer threatned & harrased a ground hostess in Faisal Movers bus

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A case of harrassment

This incident happened while I was traveling with Faisal Movers on the 6:10 bus with my friend Jamal Bayar on the M-2 motorway from Lahore to Islamabad. The bus hostess was doing her usual job of handing out chilled water bottles to us until she reached the man sitting right behind me in the green shalwar kameez very rudely asked her for another bottle to which she replied that she cannot give more than one to a customer.

He snatched two bottles off of her tray and started abusing her very nastily to which the hostess replied that she cannot give special treatment to any specific traveler because it would be a disservice to the others. He shouted to her " Tu kon hoti hai mujhe ye kehne wali mein beshak 5 uthaun mein customer hun mein jo marzi karun".

She was visibly agitated when she heard this and said ke ap ko mene nai deni aur tum mere walid nai ho to order me around. He started shouting at her to shutup and that

"Mein tumhe iss bus se phenk dunga aur tumhe yahan se lejaunga kaheen aur phir jo karunga tumharay sath wo dekhna(rape) and started abusing her with a string of swear words. At this she burst into tears and me and the fellow passengers calmed her down while we had a heated argument about his conduct until the bus stopped and the motorway police came.

The elderly female police official was about to kick him off until the man said that he's from the FIA and he will not spare anyone who tries to complain against him. Hearing this, she tried to defuse the situation by making him say sorry and stay on the bus but the hostess wouldn't accept the apology and other customers including me demanded to the police that we wouldn't let the bus go until this vile man was thrown off

Still the motorway police hesitated and tried to go but the hostess refused to let them budge and proceeded to demand to file a harrassment case against the man.

Me and all passengers stepped outside the bus with her and talked to the motorway police to get him off no matter what he might be from or what his rank might be.

Finally, they relented and the man was taken off with a harrassment suit filed against him and he muttered curses at the entire bus and demanded the numbers of everyone saying he'd deal with them.

A discussion ensued about how this incident was wasting the other passengers time and we should have let the motorway police let him off with an apology at the cost of our journey time while the other side(us) argued that we needed to speak up against incidents like these no matter what because if we fail to act, we will let men like these boss and abuse women all around with no thoughts whatsoever for the consequences of that.

No woman should ever have to face such behavior in any phase of life from any man and unfortunately if they do, it is our duty as eyewitnesses and bystanders to take charge and speak up against whats wrong. After all, this could happen to our sisters, mothers and female relatives as well. It is also high time that our police officials stop being afraid of men in federal institutions exerting their power and influence for wrong purposes and exploiting that to intimidate state officials.

I'm proud of my fellow passengers especially the guys for standing up for her and dealing with the situation at hand admirably and refusing to budge until justice was served. This is the naya Pakistani society we should all strive to build and build together by condemning and canceling assholes like him.

P.S the bus hostess came by and was beaming with happiness and thanked me and the others for supporting her and this honestly made my day.

The videos are made by my friend Jamal who wasn't able to record the altercation, but the post footage of the man lying to the motorway police with me in red trying to tell them otherwise, threatening them and then the police eventually taking him off with the passengers speaking against him

Last edited by a moderator:

Salazar67

Were there any MEN? ON THAT BUS? INSTEAD OF MAKING THIS VIDEO, YOU SHOULD USED A CRICKET BAT ON HIS HAD.

Wow where is the LAW? Busy protecting pimps and prostitutes of parliament.

Two Stooges

Almost 100% bus hostesses comes from very poor families, and have some dreams in their eyes,, but eventually get marry to bus drivers, or guards of those buses...
We must give them respect as they are striving their level best to earn their honest living despite a very non conducive environment around them

Last edited:

Two Stooges

اس کو ادھر ہی "لمیا پا کے" اس کی تسلی کر دیتے۔ اس طرح کے جانور لاتوں اور بوٹوں/چھتروں کی زبان ہی سمجھتے ہیں
اس کا باقی کا سفر بس کے کارگو ، لاگیج پورشن میں
بند کرکے کرانا چاہیئے تھا، اور
ٹرمینل پر پہنچتے ہی کسی باسی مچھلی کے کارٹن کی طرح
کچھرا کنڈی پر پھینک دینا چاہئیے تھا

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
او بھائی ایسے لوگ کوئی ایجینسیوں کے افسر وغیرہ نہیں ہوتے خالی خولی رعب ڈالنا ہوتا ہے ۔ بڑی سخت ہدایات ہوتی ہیں اور سیریس تھریٹ ہیں ان کو اغوا ہوجانے اور ٹھوکے جانے کی۔ میرے موبائل پر یہ ویڈیو چل نہیں رہی ۔کیا موٹروے پولیس نےاسکا کارڈ چیک کیا؟
اور اگر یہ واقعی کوئی افسر ہے تو اسکا تو وہیں انکاونٹر کر دینا چاہئیے

gorgias

ایف ائی اے کے افسر کی ٹکٹ لکھا ہونا چاہے. یہ ایف ائی اے کا افسر ہے اس سے بچ کر رہیں

یہ آدمی ایف آئی اے سے تھا یا نہیں لیکن یہ بات تو واضح ہے کہ اس کا تعلق کسی گھٹیا خاندان سے تھا اور اس کی تربیت میں بہت فرق تھا۔

bhaibarood

ایف ائی اے کے افسر کی ٹکٹ لکھا ہونا چاہے. یہ ایف ائی اے کا افسر ہے اس سے بچ کر رہیں
FIA ka ho ya army sab law enforcing agencies ka yahi alam hai !
yeh kutey ke pillay Pakistan ko apni baap ki jageer samhtey hain
abhi koi major sahab hotey tu malshiyon ne larki ko hi kasoowar qarar dena tha

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
drrassal iss h...m zaday ko wahin kutton ki trah maar krr iss h...mi kaaa FIA iskay pichhwaray saay nikalna chahia thaa takehyeh h...m zada beghrt aindaa aurton ki izzat krna seekhtaa

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
FIA ka ho ya army sab law enforcing agencies ka yahi alam hai !
yeh kutey ke pillay Pakistan ko apni baap ki jageer samhtey hain
abhi koi major sahab hotey tu malshiyon ne larki ko hi kasoowar qarar dena tha

!سیاست دان، بیوروکریٹ، پولیس، وکیل کسی سے کم ہیں کیا

Zulfiqar shah

جھوٹا اور مکار شخص جو ہوتا ہے وہ آپنے آپ کو کسی کسی ادارئے کا ملازم ظاہر کرتا ہے لیکن حقیقت اس سے مختلف ہے سوائے پولیس کے

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not disagreeing but wasn't better to give me two bottles of water ? What the man did was clearly wrong and should be punished ,