A BRIEF ANALYSIS OF INDIAN PSYCHOLOGY-HISTORICAL CONTEXT

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We have a neighbor which is always posturing and threatening,trying to intimidate us and immitating the attitude of some big powers of the modern world.Yes you have guessed right, I mean india. Here is how I have been able to understand the, why they do it, question.

We have to understand the historical context and how it has effected their mental and psychological development as a community over more than a thousand years of having been ruled by Muslims and then British. India as it exists today has never been present in history before Muslim rulers , except perhaps for a brief period in Ashoka's time but then later he too renounced hinduism and converted to Buddhism and thus their is no known hindu ruler who had the power and fortune to have rulled over
a piece of territory the size of present day india.
With this very brief historical context I am of the opinion that indians and especially their rulling elite do not posess the confidence that they can hold it together and suffer from a deep sense of insecurity causing irrational fear and thus leading to unnecessary belligerence. Moreover since they have never been exposed to such high position on an international level so they are kind of ignorant over the modus operandi of such level and also lack the ettiquettes of a world community. A common opinion of , one way to learn is to immitate may be applied here, so that is what the indians are trying to do too, but in my opinion they are not doing a good job of that either. They have a wonderful opportunity to prosper by simply not meddling in Pakistan,choosing to ignore this is wasting a life time.
We know what it means to be compassionate and patient, we know what is perseverence and we know how to defend ourselves, please do not underestimate our passion and strength and dedication,do not mistake our love for peace as our weakness. We have rulled an india larger than the present day india for atleast a hundred generations with care and love already.

artnoc

Citizen
sobia403 said:
They have a wonderful opportunity to prosper by simply not meddling in Pakistan,choosing to ignore this is wasting a life time.
1. Wow!!! what an intelligent statement.

2. But, isn't it Pakistan that has put its own existence in danger by diverting its resources to the Armed forces...

3. And isn't your insistence on having Kashmir brought you in the present state???

sobia403 said:
We know what it means to be compassionate and patient, we know what is perseverence and we know how to defend ourselves, please do not underestimate our passion and strength and dedication,do not mistake our love for peace as our weakness.
4. Love and compassion...I am sure Bangladeshis will agree with you on that...
Love for peace...in your case is your attempt to hide your weakness...

KabirfFan

Citizen
It is the nature of ignorance that it reins supreme where ever it exists those who believe a gain is only in a step taken forward are the ones who build walls of ignorance, higher then Mt. Everest, among themselves. Brave are the few handful who see greater gains in a lost step and attempt to build bridge over these walls.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
We have a neighbor which is always posturing and threatening,trying to intimidate us and immitating the attitude of some big powers of the modern world.Yes you have guessed right, I mean india. Here is how I have been able to understand the, why they do it, question.

We have to understand the historical context and how it has effected their mental and psychological development as a community over more than a thousand years of having been ruled by Muslims and then British. India as it exists today has never been present in history before Muslim rulers , except perhaps for a brief period in Ashoka's time but then later he too renounced hinduism and converted to Buddhism and thus their is no known hindu ruler who had the power and fortune to have rulled over
a piece of territory the size of present day india.
With this very brief historical context I am of the opinion that indians and especially their rulling elite do not posess the confidence that they can hold it together and suffer from a deep sense of insecurity causing irrational fear and thus leading to unnecessary belligerence. Moreover since they have never been exposed to such high position on an international level so they are kind of ignorant over the modus operandi of such level and also lack the ettiquettes of a world community. A common opinion of , one way to learn is to immitate may be applied here, so that is what the indians are trying to do too, but in my opinion they are not doing a good job of that either. They have a wonderful opportunity to prosper by simply not meddling in Pakistan,choosing to ignore this is wasting a life time.
We know what it means to be compassionate and patient, we know what is perseverence and we know how to defend ourselves, please do not underestimate our passion and strength and dedication,do not mistake our love for peace as our weakness. We have rulled an india larger than the present day india for atleast a hundred generations with care and love already.

Even now the PM is not a Hindu

YES we shall rule again InshaAllah... just a matter of time

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KabirfFan said:
It is the nature of ignorance that it reins supreme where ever it exists those who believe a gain is only in a step taken forward are the ones who build walls of ignorance, higher then Mt. Everest, among themselves. Brave are the few handful who see greater gains in a lost step and attempt to build bridge over these walls.

Lofty ideas, I am glad to hear you say that, Now lets see if you are willing to take a few steps back to prove that you are brave.You could prove that by giving back to Pakistan the areas that india is occupying illegaly you can start iwith Kashmir,Gurdaspur,Junagarh and Hyderabad. Live up to your preaching or is it only for deception?