700 vs 20 year wars the Hindus & Talibans

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
i
Come on. Do you think this idiot is interested in history or knows anything about it. India is losing on all fronts thanks to the low life mentality of the people in power and since its a democracy these bigots represents the people there. Think of such threads as screams of a rat in a mouse trap. In case of Afghanistan they realize now that they wont be able to use Afghanistan to destabilize Pakistan hence the cries.
i know that...but thought i should leave him to his own doorstep...

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیا مسلمانوں نے ہندو شہید نہیں کئے؟ کیا ان کا حق نہیں تھا کہ مسلمان فاتحین کے خلاف لڑتے ؟
بولا تھا ناں کہ تمہارا اسلام سے کیا لینا دینا۔۔

jani1

I think he is a bot used by the website to drive traffic.
yes thats true, bcz this site was dying...n thy realized it, if thy wana survive , they need to go bk to the forum mode, as it once was...,
....but I m replying him for others to learn.. its kind of a win win, as I kno his brain n knowledge is limited thn many of us...

Rambler

yes thats true, bcz this site was dying...n thy realized it, if thy wana survive , they need to go bk to the forum mode, as it once was...,
....but I m replying him for others to learn.. its kind of a win win, as I kno his brain n knowledge is limited thn many of us...

Yes its good for the website. He keeps the conversation going and get more clicks.

Sohail Shuja

The American superpower invaded Afghanistan
in 20 years 2.5 lakh Afghans died
Declared objective was the distruction of al Qaida and killing of Osama
Goal achieved
As USA voluntarily leaves
Talibans declared victory?
These objectives were achieved 9 years ago. What was US doing in these 9 years?

Why US had a pact with Taliban of ceasefire as they leave Afg?
Victorious never ask for a ceasefire on their way back.... bhai goli na chalana, main jaa raha houn? have you ever heard of it? ? ? ?

The Muslim superpower of middle ages invaded India
In 700 years 80 million Hindus died
Declared objective was destruction of Kufar
Mission failed
Victory of Hindus?

In 20 years 2.5 lakh Afghan killed
so in 100 years the count would be 12 lakh
In 7 hundred years the count will turned out to be 8 million

but 80 million Hindus died fighting Muslims for 700 years and refused to surrender to Muslims .
Ultimately the Hindus defeated Muslims
and liberated 80 % of India
Victory for Hindus

Then British came and fearing the Super Hindus, the Muslims demanded a separate country
another victory of Hindus ?

Comparing the Wars

suppose if America ruled Afghanistan instead of 20 but for 700 years
Taliban resistance = 8 million deaths
Hindu resistance = 80 million deaths

So the Hindu resistance was 10 times more stronger than Talibans

Who is great
Talibans
or
Hindus ?

As per the standared of victory set by Taliban lovers I would say

The Great Hindus?

Ghaznavi invaded India 17 times, returned victorious, never asked anyone for ceasefire while he went back.

Who told you that rest of the Muslim rulers came to India to wipe off kuffar? They came here to stay and that is what they did for 700 years.

But do let me know that if by creating such content, you will score some brownie points in your political asylum case in US?

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
کس جنگ میں کتنے ہندو جہنم واصل ہوئے اس کی تفصیل بھی یقینا تھریڈ بنابے والے ہندو بنئے کے کھاتے میں درج ہوگی
which history book and which chapter???

تزک بابری ...چپٹر تیرا
اپنے ملک کی راہ میں جان دینے کی شہادت

Just from one book written by self proclaimed so called Soldier of Islam himself

Read

How Hindu Rajputs , Jats and Artisains Lohars Tarkhans Telis etc were forced

To burn their women and children
To save them becoming slaves

How the women & children who fell in the hands of self proclaimed so called soldiers of Islam were forcibly converted to Islam

How in just one incident 100 thousand people were massacred

The Emperor Timur - An Autobiographical Memoir The History Of My Expedition Against Hindustan

Objective of War

About this time there arose in my heart the desire to lead an expedition against the infidels, and to become a ghazi; for it had reached my ears that the slayer of infidels is a ghazi, and if he is slain he becomes a martyr. It was on this account that I formed this resolution, but I was undetermined in my mind whether I should direct my expedition against the infidels of China or against the infidels and polytheists of India. In this matter I sought an omen from the Kuran, and the verse I opened upon was this, “O Prophet, make war upon infidels and unbelievers and treat them with severity.”

My great officers told me that the inhabitants of Hindustan were infidels and unbelievers. In obedience to the order of Almighty God I determined on an expedition against them, and I issue orders to the amirs of mature years, and the leaders in war, to come before me, and when they had come together I questioned the assembly as to whether I should invade Hindustan or China, and said to them, “By the order of God and the Prophet it is incumbent upon me to make war upon these infidels and polytheists.” Throwing themselves upon their knees they all wished me good fortune. I demanded of the warrior chieftains whether I should direct my expedition against the infidels of Hindustan or China. At first they repeated fables and wise sayings, and then said, in the country of Hindustan there are four defences, and if anyone invading this extensive country breaks down these four defences, he becomes the conqueror of Hindustan.

The first defence consists of five large rivers, which flow from the mountains of Kashmir, and these rivers unite in their course, and passing through the country of [p. 9] Sindh flow into the Arabian Sea, and it is not possible to cross them without boats and bridges. The second defence consists of woods and forests and trees, which, inter-weaving stem with stem and branch with branch, render it very difficult to penetrate into that country. The third defence is the soldiery, and landholders, and princes, and Rajas of that country, who inhabit fastnesses in those forests, and live there like wild beasts. The fourth defence consists of the elephants, for the rulers of that country in the day of battle equipping elephants in mail, put them in the van of their army, and place great confidence in them, and they have trained them to such a pitch that, lifting with their trunks a horse with his rider and whirling him in the air, they will dash him to the ground.

Some of the nobles said in reply that Sultan Mahmud Subuktigin conquered the country of Hindustan with 30,000 horse, and established his own servants as rulers of that region, and carried off many thousand loads of gold and silver and jewels from that country, besides subjecting it to a regular tribute, and is our amir inferior to Sultan Mahmud? No; thanks to Almighty God, today a 100,000 valiant Tatar horsemen wait at the stirrup of our amir; if he determines upon this expedition Almighty God will give him victory, and he will become a ghazi and mujahid before God, and we shall be attendants on an amir who is a ghazi, and the army will be contented and the treasury rich and well filled, and with the gold of Hindustan our amir will become a conqueror of the world and famous among the kings of earth.

At this time the prince Shah Itukh said: “India is an extensive country; whatever Sultan conquers it becomes supreme over the four quarters of the globe; if under the conduct of our amir, we conquer India, we shall become rulers over the seven climes.” He then said: “I have seen in the history of Persia that, in the time of the Persian Sultans, the King of India was called [p. 10] Darai, with all honour and glory. On account of his dignity he bore no other name; and the Emperor of Rome was called Caessar and the Sultan of Persia was called Kisra, and the Sultan of the Tatars, Khakan and the Emperor of China, Faghfur; but the King of Iran and Turan bore the title of Shahinshah and the orders of the Shahinshah were always paramount over the princes and Rajas of Hindustan, and praise be to God that we are at this time Shahinshah of Iran and Turan, and it would be a pity that we should not be supreme over the country of Hindustan.” I was excessively pleased with these words of Prince Shah Rukh. Then the Prince Muhammad Sultan said: “The whole country of India is full of gold and jewels, and in it there are seventeen mines of gold and silver, diamond and ruby and emerald and tin and iron and steel and copper and quicksilver, etc., and of the plants which grow there are those fit for making wearing apparel, and aromatic plants, and the sugar cane, and it is a country which is always green and verdant and the whole aspect of the country is pleasant and delightful. Now, since the inhabitants are chiefly polytheists and infidels and idolaters and worshipers of the sun, by the order of God and his prophet, it is right for us to conquer them.”

My wazirs informed me that the whole amount of the revenue of India is six arbs; now each arb is a 100 krors, and each kror is a 100 lacs, and each lac is a 100,000 miskals of silver. Some of the nobles said “By the favour of Almighty God we may conquer India, but if we establish ourselves permanently therein, our race will degenerate and our children will become like the natives of those regions, and in a few generations their strength and valour will diminish.” The amirs of regiments (kushunat) were disturbed at these words, but I said to them, “My object in the invasion of Hindustan is to lead an expedition against the infidels that, according to the law of Muhammad (upon whom and his family be [p. 11] the blessing and peace of God), we pray convert to the true faith the people of that country and purify the land itself from the filth of infidelity and polytheism; and that we may overthrow their temples and idols and become ghazis and mujahids before God.” They gave an unwilling consent, but I placed no reliance upon them. At this time the wise men of Islam came before me, and a conversation began about the propriety of a war against infidels and polytheists; they gave it as their opinion that it is the duty of the Sultan of Islam, and all the people who profess that “there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the prophet of Allah,” for the sake of preserving their religion and strengthening their law, to exert their utmost endeavour for the suppression of the enemies of their faith. And it is the duty of every Muslim and true believer to use his utmost exertions in obedience to his ruler. When the edifying words of the wise-men reached the cars of the nobles, all their hearts were set upon a holy war in Hindustan, and throwing themselves on their knees, they repeated the Chapter of Victory.