700 vs 20 year wars the Hindus & Talibans

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
if one is hindu then its definitely not Allahs department. you need to get your shahadat application to Ram etc or any wandering cow.

you need to learn more about concept of Jehad/shahadt in islam.
h got nothing to do with Islam, he is just a hired bot by this forum... to kp the forum bz..

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Book : Auto biography of Timur
Chapter : Expedition to Hindustan
See!!...One there is no chapter "expedition of Hindustan" in said book...secondly!" this book is itself a fabrication of history" wikipedia reference attached. link also attached...for conviniance....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur

"Malfuzat-i Timuri

The Malfuzat-i Timurī and the appended Tuzūk-i Tīmūrī, supposedly Timur's own autobiography, are almost certainly 17th-century fabrications.[28][130] The scholar Abu Taleb Hosayni presented the texts to the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, a distant descendant of Timur, in 1637–38, supposedly after discovering the Chagatai language originals in the library of a Yemeni ruler. Due to the distance between Yemen and Timur's base in Transoxiana and the lack of any other evidence of the originals, most historians consider the story highly implausible, and suspect Hosayni of inventing both the text and its origin story.[130]"
THIS IS IN THE VERY NATURE OF LIE ...IT PERISHES WHEN IT FACES TRUTH...IT IS BOUND TO GET PERISH....THESE PROPAGANDAS AND FAKE NARRATIVE BUILDING AGAINST MUSLIMS AND ISLAM WONT WORK HERE...INSHA-ALLAH...THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED HERE IN NAME OF A MUSLIM LEADER ARE BEING PRACTICED IN TODAYS TIMIMG IN INDIA (A FAKE SECULAR HYPOCRITE, HINDUTWA EXTREMIST TERRORIRST STATE), OPENLY, TRY TO CORRECT YOURSELF... LINK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2-MWUAPTk&feature=emb_title....ITS IN YOUR HAND IN RCENT TIMIMG, INSTEAD OF FABRICATING YOUR ACTIONS TO MUSLIM RULERS FROM 400 TO 500 YEARS AGO.....SECONDLY! U DID NOT ANSWER WHICH KILLER I LOVED???

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
See!!...One there is no chapter "expedition of Hindustan" in said book...secondly!" this book is itself a fabrication of history" wikipedia reference attached. link also attached...for conviniance....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur

"Malfuzat-i Timuri

The Malfuzat-i Timurī and the appended Tuzūk-i Tīmūrī, supposedly Timur's own autobiography, are almost certainly 17th-century fabrications.[28][130] The scholar Abu Taleb Hosayni presented the texts to the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, a distant descendant of Timur, in 1637–38, supposedly after discovering the Chagatai language originals in the library of a Yemeni ruler. Due to the distance between Yemen and Timur's base in Transoxiana and the lack of any other evidence of the originals, most historians consider the story highly implausible, and suspect Hosayni of inventing both the text and its origin story.[130]"
THIS IS IN THE VERY NATURE OF LIE ...IT PERISHES WHEN IT FACES TRUTH...IT IS BOUND TO GET PERISH....THESE PROPAGANDAS AND FAKE NARRATIVE BUILDING AGAINST MUSLIMS AND ISLAM WONT WORK HERE...INSHA-ALLAH...THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED HERE IN NAME OF A MUSLIM LEADER ARE BEING PRACTICED IN TODAYS TIMIMG IN INDIA (A FAKE SECULAR HYPOCRITE, HINDUTWA EXTREMIST TERRORIRST STATE), OPENLY, TRY TO CORRECT YOURSELF... ITS IN YOUR HAND IN RCENT TIMIMG, INSTEAD OF FABRICATING YOUR ACTIONS TO MUSLIM RULERS FROM 400 TO 500 YEARS AGO.....SECONDLY! U DID NOT ANSWER WHICH KILLER I LOVED???

It is written in Chughtai language and Islamic tone. It means written by some Muslim Turk. Most of the wars described in this book are against an infedel Jete tribe in central Asia which are non existent for last so many centuries which again proves it was written by Timur and have an ancient origin

Yemeni ruler & Persians and Mugal ruler himself accepted it they did not think at that time it is anti Islam but owned it. Clearly tells us about their thinking their nature and their morals. Are u saying Muslims hatched a conspiracy to defame Islam and Muslim rulers owned it?

It is only a problem for muslims raised with 21st centruy morals like you .

How many books you will deny ? If you will deny them all then there is no proof of the existence of Chengiz Khan, Halaku Khan, Gaznavi , Ghori and Timur lol

I would say go to any library in Pakistan and ask for Timur auto briography then you will read all that what I wrote

I also first time read Timur auto birography in Lahore . I bought it from a famous book shop on Mall

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is written in Chughtai language and Islamic tone. It means written by some Muslim Turk. Most of the wars described in this book are against an infedel Jete tribe in central Asia which are non existent for last so many centuries which again proves it was written by Timur and have an ancient origin

Yemeni ruler & Persians and Mugal ruler himself accepted it they did not think at that time it is anti Islam but owned it. Clearly tells us about their thinking their nature and their morals. Are u saying Muslims hatched a conspiracy to defame Islam and Muslim rulers owned it?

It is only a problem for muslims raised with 21 centruy morals like you .

How many books you will deny ? If you will deny them all then there is no proof of the existence of Chengiz Khan, Halaku Khan, Gaznavi , Ghori and Timur lol

I would say go to any library in Pakistan and ask for Timur auto briography then will read all this what I wrote

I also first time read Timur auto birography in Lahore . I bought it from a famous book shop on Mall
it is fabrication clearly mentioned in wikipedia...no historian authenticate this book as autobiography of Timur himself...Which killer i loved not answered again???

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
it is fabrication clearly mentioned in wikipedia...no historian authenticate this book as autobiography of Timur himself...Which killer i loved not answered again???

When Timur descendents accept it and have no objection then who you are?

Historians have raised questions on every book written in the past even the holy ones .

So you saying Chengiz Khan , Halaku Khan, Gaznavi , Ghori , Timur etc are all fairy tales?

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
which page the

Historians have raised questions on every book written in the past even the holy ones .

So you saying Chengiz Khan , Halaku Khan, Gaznavi , Ghori , Timur etc are all fairy ta

So you saying Chengiz Khan , Halaku Khan, Gaznavi , Ghori , Timur etc are all fairy tales?
This Book is not autobiography of timur...link attached my earlier response
It has no chapter---Expedition of Hindustan.....
Which killer i liked (as you claimed)...yet not answered by you...

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
plz do and buy the book
ounhoonn!...why would any one buy a fake book....

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
ounhoonn!...why would any one buy a fake book....
ok go and buy other books written on Timur

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaaa I told you go and read other books on him if you think this one is fake.Obviously everything & anything which you do not like is fake ?
hahaha...hahahha...haahaha...happy....repeat...why would i ...i dont have to spread fake propagandas like you...which killer i loved, u yet not answered...