3 more European Airlines interested in starting flight operations from Pakistan

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir you are mistaken...Dubai, Riyadh, DOha, Bahrain, all the way upto turkey are all Muslim countries and have clean airports..

I am sorry but we Pakistani claim we are Muslims but we are pole apart. We can hardly find any quality of a Muslim in us.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sir you are mistaken...Dubai, Riyadh, DOha, Bahrain, all the way upto turkey are all Muslim countries and have clean airports..
My experience is with Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and only satisfied with Dubai but still even Dubai can't be compare with Singapore.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
educated local populace is the difference. singapore is exceptionally clean. But dubai gets pretty close.
saudi would be good but they get a million Hajis every year ?

My experience is with Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and only satisfied with Dubai but still even Dubai can't be compare with Singapore.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
educated local populace is the difference. singapore is exceptionally clean. But dubai gets pretty close.
saudi would be good but they get a million Hajis every year ?