23 March PTI Tsunami Jalsa at Minar e Pakistan -- Official Thread

jazbati

MPA (400+ posts)
One irrelevant joke but good to share:

Aik leader na PTI chor di aur DOSRI party join karli jahan usko saddar BANADIA gya. Us se pocha gaya bhai apne PTI kion chori?

'Me jo maqsad lekar aya tha PTI me woh hasil nahi hosaka, PTI ki jamat tabdeeli nahi lasakti, PTI ne apni line badal di he, naya Pakistan aik khokhla dawa he aur PTI ki koi policy nahi.', replied

'Tu ab ap konsi party join kar rahe hain aik naya Pakistan bananay kelie???'

'PMLN!!!! Srif Nawaz Sharif ki chamakdar qayadat he mulk ko bohran se nikal sakti he ( jis me dalne wale bhi yeh khud hi hain)' (bigsmile):lol:

210akash

Senator (1k+ posts)
23 march ko tadad nai balke PTI ki unity aur Imran khan ki taqreer he aage ki manzal deakhaye gi. jalsa kafi acha ho ga. Inshallah.

Syedzada

Voter (50+ posts)
A: I'm not going unless and until PTI kick out all so called LOTA electables.
I can understand what you are trying to say Corrupt, according to my definition of LOTA there's only one LOTA in PTI i.e. Owais Lagahri (since he got elected on PMLQ ticket and changed his party without resignation).
but if u don't support PTI this time, u will help this status quo to continue for another 5 years. Do u really want another 5 years of terrorism, corruption, massive inflation, etc?

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
لوٹوں کی وجہ سے تحریک انصاف چھوڑ کر یقینن آپ نے یا تو لوٹوں یا بتھہ خوروں یا رشوت خوروں کی ھی پارٹی کا ساتھ دیا ہوگا

;)

Jee Bilkul, now there is no option for us other than jus to boycott the elections and indirectly support other parites as PTI and IK did in last elections;).

Shoaib A Qureshi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jee Bilkul, now there is no option for us other than jus to boycott the elections and indirectly support other parites as PTI and IK did in last elections;).

Bhai bilkul respect se agar apne faisla kar liya ha tu har thread per akar ek he bat kyu karne hoti ha..... Ek he cheez bolte rehte ho jab votte nhi denatu politics mai itna interst kyu ha... khatam karo deacticate karo siasat.pk ka account and maze karo...:):) i apologize if you mind...

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai bilkul respect se agar apne faisla kar liya ha tu har thread per akar ek he bat kyu karne hoti ha..... Ek he cheez bolte rehte ho jab votte nhi denatu politics mai itna interst kyu ha... khatam karo deacticate karo siasat.pk ka account and maze karo...:):) i apologize if you mind...

Aap nai bhi agar support karna hai tuo vote dai k support karein .. yahan baatein karnay sai kuch nahi hona...
ajeeb dictator type mentality hai.. criticize bhi na karo kisi party ko if you don't want to vote...

Shoaib A Qureshi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aap nai bhi agar support karna hai tuo vote dai k support karein .. yahan baatein karnay sai kuch nahi hona...
ajeeb dictator type mentality hai.. criticize bhi na karo kisi party ko if you don't want to vote...

yar kitna criticize karo k bas bhi karo, tumhara post perh k acha khasa sara thread kharab hojata ha.. hum yahan naumeedin tu nhi phela rahe ha...

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't miss this history in action. Keep a good record of it as our next generations will be asking us about the events that lead up to this great nation and the events that transpired in 2013.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oct 30 k baad doosri parties ko chor k PTI join karne walay opportunists aur kon..

have faith in the system that this party is laying down. you are a part of the same corrupt nation that has been the cause of these other powers so far. This is time for redemption. that's my reason for it.

i cant expect to have absolute jewels coming out of feces and mud straightaway.There needs to be a process of purification. As mentioned by asad umar, there are those who have been the spirit of this corrupt system, and then there are others who had to make do with this corrupt system (including you and i). if this is a single chance for such semi-corrupt elements to come clean, its worth the effort. everyone wins in the end.

you have to be fair in expecting an ideal deal from PTI when it has to emerge from this gutter full of shiiit. come on, if you can let bhutos/zardaris, sharifs and khosas, and khwajas and khars and pagaras and pakoras and samosas, and chutnies and the whole pakistani traditional, continental, chinese, bbq and that chithar from thana ......you gotta give PTI some leverage in expectations.

i think unlike other parties, PTI has the potential to prove it in JUST ONE ATTEMPT/GOVERNMENT what they are worth. so you don't have to worry about giving them chances time and again. Isn't that fair? considering our political history and the liberalism we are good at displaying in similar situations in past!