کورونا وائرس کے ملک میں آنے کے ذمہ دار حکومتی ادارے ہیں- چیف جسٹس

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab isko banda kia kahe yaar. Tell me a single country in the world where Supreme Court or any judge has commented on Corona virus in this manner? Siaksat.pk why are you letting those people use your platform? You should interfere to make this platform useful for the general public so that they know more about the virus and can take measures to protect each other. Rather we see a garbage like this on daily basis. Pathetic!

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ab isko banda kia kahe yaar. Tell me a single country in the world where Supreme Court or any judge has commented on Corona virus in this manner? Siaksat.pk why are you letting those people use your platform? You should interfere to make this platform useful for the general public so that they know more about the virus and can take measures to protect each other. Rather we see a garbage like this on daily basis. Pathetic!
These morons have been appointed by his majesty the gunj shareef, they all still miss him, and pissed off at PTI for spoiling their party.
Their deeds have probably brought the wrath of corona in Pakistan.

Tirmezi

Councller (250+ posts)
If a CJ starts saying things like that, I question his wisdom and I question his lack of knowledge. If I question this than I question his ruling as well. God bless Pakistan with these uneducated, senseless people.

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)

The idiot does not understand it is a global pandemic. Hardly a part of the world that has not been affected by it.

European, American, South Korean and Canadian governments are responsible for the spred of the virus as well lol