پیپلزپارٹی عمران خان کے متبادل کے طور پر تیار؟سہیل وڑائچ کے انکشافات

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

دریائی گینڈے صاحب! اپنی پیشن گوئیاں اپنے پاس ہی رکھیں . ہیجڑا ابھی تیس سال کا ہے اور وزیر اعظم بننے کے لیے عمر کا پینتالیس برس ہونا ضروری ہے

Will_Bite

These clowns come in every 2 months with a truck load of predictions, and if they turn out correct, they are repeated on loop. But if they turn out false, theres absolutely no mention of them. Ajeeb hypocrisy hai.
list of clowns.
Suhail warraich
Najam sethi
Dr. Shahid
Mujeeb Shami
Mubasher luqman

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

دریائی گینڈے صاحب! اپنی پیشن گوئیاں اپنے پاس ہی رکھیں . ہیجڑا ابھی تیس سال کا ہے اور وزیر اعظم بننے کے لیے عمر کا پینتالیس برس ہونا ضروری ہے
Nope. You only have to be member of National Assembly (NA) in order to become PM of Pakistan, and if you are 25 or older, you can become member of NA. Murad Saeed, who was 26 when he became member NA in 2018, could have become PM if PTI had decided so. However, in order to become President of Pakistan, one must be 45 or older.

Dr Adam

Nope. You only have to be member of National Assembly (NA) in order to become PM of Pakistan, and if you are 25 or older, you can become member of NA. Murad Saeed, who was 26 when he became member NA in 2018, could have become PM if PTI had decided so. However, in order to become President of Pakistan, one must be 45 or older.
Yes, you're right. Checked the constitution and it says so for both the dignitaries. Stand corrected. Thank you.
Phir tow bara masla hai agar khusra yaa iski nikki behan bun gai'e tow!

Hussain1967

I don’t agree with Sohail Warraich’s analysis. In my view, Shehbaz Sharif will replace IK as PM and Chaudhry Nisar will replace Buzdar as CM Punjab after next elections. The basis of my analysis is twofold. One, PTI’s below-par performance in Punjab and almost-Zero performance in Karachi ( I am neither discussing here the fallout of 18th amendment nor the financial situation that PTI inherited. I am only talking about what I see on ground and what common man feels). This will cause PTI perform poorly during next elections in Punjab and Karachi. Two, both Shehbaz Sharif and Chaudhry Nisar are very much acceptable to Military Establishment. IK’s unwillingness to change Buzdar is annoying Military and Shehbaz-Nisar duo is becoming more and more acceptable to them. The other day Daily Dawn wrote about GHQ’s meeting with five federal ministers in which GHQ conveyed the message about PTI’s position in Punjab due to Buzdar.

Dear PTI supporters: You can’t gauge PTI’s performance and popularity in Punjab by living overseas. You have to be physically living in Punjab in order to see the performance and popularity of PTI.

knowledge88

I don’t agree with Sohail Warraich’s analysis. In my view, Shehbaz Sharif will replace IK as PM and Chaudhry Nisar will replace Buzdar as CM Punjab after next elections. The basis of my analysis is twofold. One, PTI’s below-par performance in Punjab and almost-Zero performance in Karachi ( I am neither discussing here the fallout of 18th amendment nor the financial situation that PTI inherited. I am only talking about what I see on ground and what common man feels). This will cause PTI perform poorly during next elections in Punjab and Karachi. Two, both Shehbaz Sharif and Chaudhry Nisar are very much acceptable to Military Establishment. IK’s unwillingness to change Buzdar is annoying Military and Shehbaz-Nisar duo is becoming more and more acceptable to them. The other day Daily Dawn wrote about GHQ’s meeting with five federal ministers in which GHQ conveyed the message about PTI’s position in Punjab due to Buzdar.

Dear PTI supporters: You can’t gauge PTI’s performance and popularity in Punjab by living overseas. You have to be physically living in Punjab in order to see the performance and popularity of PTI.
It may be not that easy. Just getting people's support is not enough for a political party to make a government in Pakistan's democracy. :-)

Do you remember how PPP made the government in 2008? They didn't win in Punjab. They had enough seats in Punjab to make the government. PMLN will struggle to get seats from outside punjab. I agree they will be a majority party in Punjab.

The establishment will never allow a party to govern which is openly mouthing against them. Also, PTI has chosen to put only one party's members behind bars. (i.e. PMLN) It means if PMLN comes to power then most of the PTI members will be in Jail in two years. So how can the establishment and PTI stop PMLN getting into power in two years?

The only solution is, if PPP and PTI align then they may get enough votes to make the government. It wouldn't matter if PMLN gets majority votes like the 2018 elections. At most Shahbaz Sharif will become Chief Minister of Punjab again. Imran Khan will continue as the PM, Zardari may again become the president. Don't worry about what Imran Khan says about Zardari today. He had also called Pervaiz Ilahai Punjab kah sab say barha daakoo, then asked him to be the speaker of the Punjab assembly. He also hated MQM before, but now says that MQM politics is similar to PTI.
This is the reason Maryam Nawaz is calling Bilawal selected because it looks obvious that there has been a deal between the establishment and PPP. There is no other possibility to stop PMLN from coming into power in the next election.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)

and you need real $ to run the country which you cant produce living in punjab.

speakong of performance what shahbaz was doing which buzdar havent?

may be repeatation of model town case?

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسکی زنانی اسکی بکواسعیت پر یقین نہیں کرتی۔
خان سب نے اشتیہار اور مفتا کیا بند کیا، بھوک سے مستقبل کے زائچے کھنچنے پر لگا دیا

اصل میں انکو سندھ کے عوام کے پیسے سے فنڈ کیا جا رہا ہے، تاکہ پنجاب میں بلاول اور پی پی پی کو پھر سے زندہ کیا جا سکے

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
and you need real $ to run the country which you cant produce living in punjab.

speakong of performance what shahbaz was doing which buzdar havent?

may be repeatation of model town case?
Repeatition of model town and throwing Rs billions in useless ads. Imagin one day they would give a half page ad with a single text line. کل آرہا ہے... And the main ad would be given next day.