وہ واحد رات جب سہیل وڑائچ گھر بھوکا واپس آیا وہ تکلیف آج تک نہ بھول سکا

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"‏کہتے ھیں سہیل وڑایچ کی زندگی کا یہ واحد پروگرام ھے جب اسے رات کو واپسی پر گھر میں اپنا کھانا کھانا پڑا۔" بشکریہ عندلیب حبیب
170240366_2904386696511859_1303804199926833831_n.jpg

اب سمجھ آیا یہ عمران خان پی ٹی آئی کے خلاف کیوں ہے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
"‏کہتے ھیں سہیل وڑایچ کی زندگی کا یہ واحد پروگرام ھے جب اسے رات کو واپسی پر گھر میں اپنا کھانا کھانا پڑا۔" بشکریہ عندلیب حبیب
170240366_2904386696511859_1303804199926833831_n.jpg

اب سمجھ آیا یہ عمران خان پی ٹی آئی کے خلاف کیوں ہے
کیونکہ عمران خان ہڈی نہیں ڈالتا ان کتوں کو

Okara

Imran Khan ko khud Foj ne haddi dalli huwi ha.
Very incompetent generals of current times. General of the past were able to make a brain dead finance minister without contesting election but to make IK PM of Pakistan current lot have wait 22 years struggle on the roads.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
What struggle? He was living a comfortable life in Banni Galla with regular visits to Uk. Its not like that he was living a life of Abdul Sattar Edhi serving poors on the .

All this 22 years struggle is a carefully crafted Topi Drama by his masters in GHQ.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
What struggle? He was living a comfortable life in Banni Galla with regular visits to Uk. Its not like that he was living a life of Abdul Sattar Edhi serving poors on the .

All this 22 years struggle is a carefully crafted Topi Drama by his masters in GHQ.
So you are trying to say that a sportsman lives a struggle free life and the excellence and fame achieved is just passed on to him via family genetics or some pure Luck ?

then the philanthropist life was also gifted to him and he had to do no efforts at all?

Being a politician for 22 years and not buying in to any lobby. Then after becoming the most popular leader with millions flocking to his political rallies, he had to become Army Poodle ?

do you even think before saying something ?

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
paapi pait ka sawal hay....nooni K***** are posting again lol lagta hay naye bharti ki hay in ki %$$$%%$ nani nay.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani politics doesnt work the way of western democracies and in reality Imran khan’s PTI never had any grass root support by the public masses. Even if he would ve had recruited all the Lotay from PPP and PML(N), he still wouldnt ve been able to win electoral majority without army openly rigging the elections (aka Counting glitch).

its a commonly known secret, so lets not pretend that he was not brought in by the Army generals.

As for his 22 years long struggle, what exactly did he do?

- Rung raliya in the dharna container?
- living a life of luxury and previlige in Banni Galla?
- Regularly touring western countries in the name of donation collection for Shaukat Khanum hospital?

what EXACTLY?

And lastly, Do you yourself ever think before opening your mouth?

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
paapi pait ka sawal hay....nooni K***** are posting again lol lagta hay naye bharti ki hay in ki %$$$%%$ nani nay.
O chacha, duniya kahan se kahan ja rahi ha aur tu ab bhi PTI government k 3 saal baad bhi wohi Nawaz gunjay ka rundi rona ro raha hai.

jahanum meh jae nawaz aur uss ka saara khandaan, worry about what Imran Khan and his Army masters “now” doing to Pakistan.

Okara

You mean the current Generals were not even Captain Rank 22 years ago and they planned to make IK PM of Pakistan?
Indeed u r rightly and deserving supporters of corrupts.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
You mean the current Generals were not even Captain Rank 22 years ago and they planned to make IK PM of Pakistan?
Indeed u r rightly and deserving supporters of corrupts.
Read my post above. The GHQ had Nawaz (and Zardari) in place, as long as they served their purpose. Now they have brought a new Face to fool the public (rest of Imran’s cabinet is more or less the same as in Musharaf’s era).

lekin tum jaisay truck ki batti k peechay bhagnay wallo ko yeh samjhana mushkil ha. So carry on blindly worshipping Imran Khan.

Okara

Read my post above. The GHQ had Nawaz (and Zardari) in place, as long as they served their purpose. Now they have brought a new Face to fool the public (rest of Imran’s cabinet is more or less the same as in Musharaf’s era).

lekin tum jaisay truck ki batti k peechay bhagnay wallo ko yeh samjhana mushkil ha. So carry on blindly worshipping Imran Khan.
May I know one thing where Nawaz or Zardari say no to GHQ? Actions speak louder than words.
In terms of Cabinet: Please compare the Cabinet of Nawaz Vs Imran and tell me how many of them were in Musharraf's cabinet?
Keep in mind in 2013, who took oath from Musharraf as Fed Minister?

Hate_Nooras

Bro you missed a bit.The Sazish goes all the way back to when his grandad was born. The Generals started planning on how they will get his grandson to be PM in 2018. This goes really deep. They are that good ?

Hate_Nooras

May I know one thing where Nawaz or Zardari say no to GHQ? Actions speak louder than words.
In terms of Cabinet: Please compare the Cabinet of Nawaz Vs Imran and tell me how many of them were in Musharraf's cabinet?
Keep in mind in 2013, who took oath from Musharraf as Fed Minister?
Why are you arguing with some gormless phuddu

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro you missed a bit.The Sazish goes all the way back to when his grandad was born. The Generals started planning on how they will get his grandson to be PM in 2018. This goes really deep. They are that good ?
Neither did IK do any struggle for 22 years, nor do “i” claim it.

I can’t help with your poor comprehension skills but it was your fellows from Qom-e-Youth, who came up with this number of 22 yrs struggle.

Last edited:

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why are you arguing with some gormless phuddu
There is a reason why all the PTI trolls like yourself have low thinking ability and low mental calibre.

Tum logo k chotay se dimagh se ab “Go Nawz Go” kabhi nahee nikal sakta, even though k Imran khan ne khud hi Nawaz ko Jahaz me bitha k already UK bhej bhi diya ha.

Chalo Imran pooja k liay ab issi tarrah Truck ki batti k peechay bhagtay raho.