وفاقی حکومت کی عمران خان کے خلاف توہین عدالت کی درخواست سپریم کورٹ میں دائر

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No I think it was something to do with yesterday's order by the SC. I heard Imran Khan Riaz say something about it on ARY that if he would have stayed he would be disobeying yesterdays order
That is what I'm saying.... Imran withdrawing from March last night and calling it off early in the morning is the reason for this abrupt end. At least he's safe, I hope so.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That is what I'm saying.... Imran withdrawing from March last night and calling it off early in the morning is the reason for this abrupt end. At least he's safe, I hope so.
No that time no one had an idea about this petition, pmlun zaleel hoye gi is petition mein, the judges or lawyers will turn it against them for blatant violations of SC orders.

Also massive crowds from Punjab could not reach Isb. I agree ghareeb worker jo apnay sub kuch beech baach ker long march mein shamil huwa tha might think again if a long march is called again.

But huge numbers from Punjab and regulars from KPK will show up, crowd will be at the minimum 5 to 10 times bigger.

Anyway major reason as we all know is some backdoor deal. Someone real important and real powerful has gotten involved, can't be bajra as Khan doesn't trust him anymore, so can that be, your guess is as good as mine.

I'm thinking somekind of gurantee was forwarded by this person to give face saving to mix achar because if they dissolve while dharna is going on then Khan takes all the credit.

Now they can make some phuddu excuse for patwari jiyalas and dissolve after not getting bheek from IMF.

Over in Balouchistan BAP is also threatening to withdraw their 4 votes from mix achar. So it's troubles everywhere.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Qudsi jee! Our PTI kids are not understanding the grave consequences this petition can have for Imran if not dealt with properly. Thirty seconds of punishment on this contempt petition and Imran is out of the game for at least one election.
Dr Saab you are over reacting, you cannot disqualify a person who does not hold any post nor is actively contesting any election. What will the SC disqualify him from?

Dr Adam

No that time no one had an idea about this petition, pmlun zaleel hoye gi is petition mein, the judges or lawyers will turn it against them for blatant violations of SC orders.

Also massive crowds from Punjab could not reach Isb. I agree ghareeb worker jo apnay sub kuch beech baach ker long march mein shamil huwa tha might think again if a long march is called again.

But huge numbers from Punjab and regulars from KPK will show up, crowd will be at the minimum 5 to 10 times bigger.

Anyway major reason as we all know is some backdoor deal. Someone real important and real powerful has gotten involved, can't be bajra as Khan doesn't trust him anymore, so can that be, your guess is as good as mine.

I'm thinking somekind of gurantee was forwarded by this person to give face saving to mix achar because if they dissolve while dharna is going on then Khan takes all the credit.

Now they can make some phuddu excuse for patwari jiyalas and dissolve after not getting bheek from IMF.

Over in Balouchistan BAP is also threatening to withdraw their 4 votes from mix achar. So it's troubles everywhere.
If there was any so called guarantee...... do you think national or international??

Dr Saab you are over reacting, you cannot disqualify a person who does not hold any post nor is actively contesting any election. What will the SC disqualify him from?
I think the proceedings have started and soon we will hear about the remarks of the judges from any YouTuber.
Don't worry the government will also get good chitrol from the judges.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If there was any so called guarantee...... do you think national or international??
TBH I can't think of anyone who this could be? Someone Khan trusts. Maybe someone like AKD or some other tycoon friend. Who knows? Can't be the establishment, thats for sure.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

I think the proceedings have started and soon we will hear about the remarks of the judges from any YouTuber.
Don't worry the government will also get good chitrol from the judges.
Oh Yeah I just remembered SC had told them not to go to D chowk but thats exactly what they did.

Dr Adam

TBH I can't think of anyone who this could be? Someone Khan trusts. Maybe someone like AKD or some other tycoon friend. Who knows? Can't be the establishment, thats for sure.
AKD is a possibility. However, if beyond borders I may think of MBS. If you remember Bajwa the haramkhor called him a night earlier than this long march....... just a wild guess.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this "Derkhwast" is the main reason for Imran rushing to the crowd at 8:00 AM to call off his Long March cum Dharna.
There could be many more reasons but this could be the main reason. If anyone heard, I don't know Khan or someone else saying on the container..... jaldi karow, jagah bnaO aur rasta dow.
If the March was called off before the filing of this "Derkhwast" then I can say he's safe.

At 9:00 AM it was filed, larger bench formed immediately and fixed for hearing at 11:00 AM right away.
Why so much rush???
Try to understand.
This also means they failed to waver public support of IK, so judiciary and establishment will be used against PTI.

Dr Adam

This also means they failed to waver public support of IK, so judiciary and establishment will be used against PTI.
Exactly.
But Khan has already put them on backfoot again by not going to D chowk last night and calling it off early morning (8:00 AM) even before the filing of their contempt petition filed at 9:00 AM.
Now his attorneys will fight it out and will put these clowns on the dock by counter arguments...... their resorting to tear gas, rubber bullets firing, damaging protestors private properties, trespassing to arrest the protestors, incarcerating them and by not pulling out those containers despite SC's orders.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
AKD is a possibility. However, if beyond borders I may think of MBS. If you remember Bajwa the haramkhor called him a night earlier than this long march....... just a wild guess.
Hmmm. Quiet possible, wasn't even thinking about the saudis, good guess. I think diesel also went.