وفاقی حکومت کی عمران خان کے خلاف توہین عدالت کی درخواست سپریم کورٹ میں دائر

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Losers trying to give the impression that they have not kneeled down by giving the guarantee to announce elections in next few days.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
PTI should counter file at least 10 dozen contempt of court petitions against this mix achar that even after Supreme court orders, roads were still blocked, people were still being arrested, violence was still being against protesters. One petition for every incident.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپ کو اب صرف ایک بیان کبھی سننے کو نہیں ملے گا.
موجودہ حکومت اور اسمبلیاں اپنی آئینی مدت پوری کریں گی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Haha adalat to pehlay yeh poochay shelling aur arrest mana kiya tha woh kyun band nahi kia?
Yaar bewaqoofi ki bhi hudd hoti hai, blatant disregard all night long against SC aur now they are filing contempt of court. Yeh 100% us ghamandi rand nani 420 ka kaam hai, she is the most spite filled revengeful arrogant entitled bitch I've seen.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Topi drama

Deal hoi hai tu bus khamoosh ho jai - ab rola kion daal rahay ho

اسمیں یہ خود پھنسے نگے کہ جب کہا گیا کہ شیلنگ اور گرفتاریاں نہ کرو تو پھر کیوں کیے؟

اور جلسے کی جگہ تک پہنچے ہی نہیں تو جلسہ کیا کرتے؟

اور مذکرات کے لیے بھی جواز ہے کہ یہ لوگ پہنچے ہی نہیں

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اسمیں یہ خود پھنسے نگے کہ جب کہا گیا کہ شیلنگ اور گرفتاریاں نہ کرو تو پھر کیوں کیے؟

اور جلسے کی جگہ تک پہنچے ہی نہیں تو جلسہ کیا کرتے؟

اور مذکرات کے لیے بھی جواز ہے کہ یہ لوگ پہنچے ہی نہیں
سپریم کورٹ نے بھی زبانی حکم دیا تھا کوئی حتمی اور تحریری حکم نہیں دیا تھا. اورقانونی طور پر زبانی حکم کی کوئی اہمیت نہیں ہوتی

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think this "Derkhwast" is the main reason for Imran rushing to the crowd at 8:00 AM to call off his Long March cum Dharna.
There could be many more reasons but this could be the main reason. If anyone heard, I don't know Khan or someone else saying on the container..... jaldi karow, jagah bnaO aur rasta dow.
If the March was called off before the filing of this "Derkhwast" then I can say he's safe.

At 9:00 AM it was filed, larger bench formed immediately and fixed for hearing at 11:00 AM right away.
Why so much rush???
Try to understand.

thinking

Yar Judges ne Jo karna ha kar ley.
Kal Judges k order ko L par likha tha Rana Sana ne.Ham bhi L par likhay gein.Pehlay hi bari mushkal se in fazool judges ko bardasht kia howa ha..

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this "Derkhwast" is the main reason for Imran rushing to the crowd at 8:00 AM to call off his Long March cum Dharna.
There could be many more reasons but this could be the main reason. If anyone heard, I don't know Khan or someone else saying on the container..... jaldi karow, jagah bnaO aur rasta dow.
If the March was called off before the filing of this "Derkhwast" then I can say he's safe.

At 9:00 AM it was filed, larger bench formed immediately and fixed for hearing at 11:00 AM right away.
Why so much rush???
Try to understand.
yes petition ahs nothing to do with 6 days ultimatum, it was last nights plan by Noon leak

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Why so much rush???
Try to understand.
No I think it was something to do with yesterday's order by the SC. I heard Imran Khan Riaz say something about it on ARY that if he would have stayed he would be disobeying yesterdays order

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yar Judges ne Jo karna ha kar ley.
Kal Judges k order ko L par likha tha Rana Sana ne.Ham bhi L par likhay gein.Pehlay hi bari mushkal se in fazool judges ko bardasht kia howa ha..
You know khan, he never does anything like this and that is why no one has ever been able to raise a finger against him, everything he does is transparent and by the book, even if the book is wrong.

Dr Adam

yes petition ahs nothing to do with 6 days ultimatum, it was last nights plan by Noon leak
Qudsi jee! Our PTI kids are not understanding the grave consequences this petition can have for Imran if not dealt with properly. Thirty seconds of punishment on this contempt petition and Imran is out of the game for at least one election.