وزیر اعظم عمران خان کی حکومت اب خطرے میں نہیں ہے- ہارون رشید

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now, this Buddha...realized..
Cleaning & Fixing the Economy which was in ICU...because of mismanagements & corruptions...for the last 30 years..was an uphill task...
Ik successfully did it...this is his speciality...he loves Challenges...a born leader...

Iconoclast

A product of leaked condom and gas station cheap vodka. Two wrongs never make a right so how could he have defied the odds? Reason why he's on permanent ignore along with phatwaris for this donkey dong felcher will sit back like a devil and back anyone and anything not in favor of Pak and Islam. A hypocrite, a poseur pretending to hold values and morals. A simple case study. Do a search on him with words women and respect and see him preach. Then do another one with pinky or Maleeha Hashmi etc and see what he has to say about them.
How could one take him serious? The endeavor of assessing the depths of his degeneracy has left me even more perplexed in the end. Perhaps it's the anonymity of the online realm that's made him not give a toss about self respect and shame. We'll never know I guess.
People like them should be left to themselves so they can direct their frustration at random things, phatwar o jihal get something to cheer about. Everyone wins.
bahi-mardood you cannot even read the Qalima! so explain this to everyone that qadiani read which qalima???

Bahi-mardood cleary is a product of brahmin rape!

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
A product of leaked condom and gas station cheap vodka. Two wrongs never make a right so how could he have defied the odds? Reason why he's on permanent ignore along with phatwaris for this donkey dong felcher will sit back like a devil and back anyone and anything not in favor of Pak and Islam. A hypocrite, a poseur pretending to hold values and morals. A simple case study. Do a search on him with words women and respect and see him preach. Then do another one with pinky or Maleeha Hashmi etc and see what he has to say about them.
How could one take him serious? The endeavor of assessing the depths of his degeneracy has left me even more perplexed in the end. Perhaps it's the anonymity of the online realm that's made him not give a toss about self respect and shame. We'll never know I guess.
People like them should be left to themselves so they can direct their frustration at random things, phatwar o jihal get something to cheer about. Everyone wins.
Can you still read the posts of a person who has put you on ignore? Either that on Baji Amrood is now too chicken shit to reply to me after I handed him his raw, bleeding and still quivering asshole after a couple of sodomization sessions.

Iconoclast

Can you still read the posts of a person who has put you on ignore? Either that on Baji Amrood is now too chicken shit to reply to me after I handed him his raw, bleeding and still quivering asshole after a couple of sodomization sessions.
You can read the posts of those that are ignoring you, not the other way around unless of course they chose to click on "Show ignored content".