موجودہ حکومت کی جگہ کوئی اور ہوتا تواب تک استعفیٰ دےکر جاچکا ہوتا-حبیب اکرم

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Noora league’s Lifafa was absent for a while. May be he was busy in shopping for showbaz.
His channel Dunya TV received big funds in Noora Butt’s government. Now such donations have stopped, that’s why they have pain in their arse

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Opposition and media have done a tremendous job misleading the public into thinking that the setbacks because of covid 19 have nothing to do with our economy being in a recession, and that it is due to 'bad policies' of PTI.

Pakistan has a low literacy rate ...but it's actually the so called literates who have damaged the country the most. Shame on such so called anal-ists

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
fking pan wala, bc kaam theek hoeraha behtar hoeraha and fking he wants govt to resign

and who will take over this ashole paan wala saha peenae wala leefafa ,

baeshurum fazool advice dumb addmi,

pakistan koe muzaakh bunaya huwa hae, they all need to be deleted.

kuch nahee all corrupt politician wants to take over so they bribe so called budzaat journalists khunzeer shaetaans ibleeses to create mass confusion and try to destabalize govt,

but not anymore we pakistanis will make sure never ever inshallah old horses ever come back in power inshallah

Last edited:

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan ki history main kabhi koi garat mand peda Huwa hai jiss ne isteffa diya ho , would u resign for being so incompetent ?

nasir77

Yeh, bakwas ker rah hai, is ko koi clerk na rakhay yeh Economics ki baat ker raha hai... Chavel

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
He knows who is hearing him and he also knows they are ignorant and don't know anything. If he knew that somebody is gonna ask him that what is your qualification to make such a sweeping statement about the guys who must, at least, have had some experience and qualification in economy. But again he knows that he is talking somebody's heart language and that's what he is doing.

I would say that all the journalists in Pakistan may be doing good journalism (if journalism means only to speak what few people want to hear) but they have no ethics in journalism and they don't even love pakistan more than their own TRP. So best of luck guys who are listening these morons.

My suggestions is that you should do your own analysis and think from your own head. don't listen these bunch of idiots whether they speak in favour of government or against the government.

My problem is that if IK and PTI government is doing bad and may be they are not doing well then what is our next option. who is government and prime minister in waiting. Give me any reasonable untested name and I withdraw my support from IK. I need my country progressing and flourishing.

amber123

حکومت کو گھر جانے کا مشورہ دینے والے بےشرم میڈیا والے ابھی تک اسی منہ کے ساتھ سلرین پر براجمان ہیں۔ شرم کا لفظ ناکافی ہے

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Han bilkuk jesay Nawaz Sharief na 250 School k bacahy jab shaheeed hua thay or jab Model Town ma 15 log shaheed hua thay jab ISTIFA dia tha.