عمران خان کا طاقتور حلقوں کو الٹی میٹم

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

اللہ کی شان ہے کہ کیسے کیسے لوگ دانشور بنے بیٹھے ہیں۔ اسد عمر نے بات کچھ اور کی ہےاور ہر بندہ اپنا اپنا مطلب نکال رہا ہے۔​

اسی کو میڈیا کہتے ہیں کہ 10 فیصد سچی بات کیساتھ 90 فیصد جھوٹ ملا کے افواہیں پھیلائے۔۔

Last edited:

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان طاقتور حلقوں کو نون لیگ سے ڈرا رہے ہیں کہ اگر میں نے اسمبلیاں توڑ دیں تو الیکشن میں نواز جیت جائے گا اور اپ کو دیکھ لے گا

Shan ALi AK 27

خان خود سب سے زیادہ طاقتور ہے

یہ پیغام اس نے چوروں کو دیا ہے

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
عمران خان طاقتور حلقوں کو نون لیگ سے ڈرا رہے ہیں کہ اگر میں نے اسمبلیاں توڑ دیں تو الیکشن میں نواز جیت جائے گا اور اپ کو دیکھ لے گا
If this is true then it make sense as PMLN is mafia declared by SCP and PMLN proved it through its actions and honest people should be worries that if this mafia came back to power then Allah Hafiz of Pakistan

Okara

Their creation became public power and they are scared that their power is in danger
I agree we saw this Public power when Mafia Don was traveling on GT road and then escaped to London. Indeed power of PMLN lies in the tactics of Mafia.

Okara

Mafia kings never go to jail; Mafia king is sitting in Rawalpindi.
Alphonse Gabriel Capone was one of the Mafia Don example who was sent to Jail. Trust me if you were in USA you are going to call law enforcement agencies dictators who sent and innocent person like Capone on mere Tax Fraud?

Awan S

Alphonse Gabriel Capone was one of the Mafia Don example who was sent to Jail. Trust me if you were in USA you are going to call law enforcement agencies dictators who sent and innocent person like Capone on mere Tax Fraud?
Capone was a gangster not a politician. I am referring army generals in Pakistan that they are above laws. There is only one mafia in Pakistan and it is army Generals.

Okara

Capone was a gangster not a politician. I am referring army generals in Pakistan that they are above laws. There is only one mafia in Pakistan and it is army Generals.
No doubt Pak Army Generals destroyed Pakistan through their poodles like Nawaz Shareef and Zulfiqar Bhutto.