رانا ثناء اللہ کی گھٹیا زبان پر صحافیوں کے قہقہے

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol seriously, you can watch his speeches with those words of profanity with your mother, sister, and daughters. I would feel ashamed if my parents, my siblings are nearby with those words. Maybe, it is different brought up.

IK is not preaching Islam, I did not witness him committing Zinah did you? If he did he would be answerable to Allah on judgment day. Do you know how the concept of witnesses in Islam or for you Islam is what your mind thinks it is?

So my two questions from you?

1) Can you put your hand on Quran and say that Asia committed blashammy?
2) Can you put your hand on Quran and say Imran Khan is a Zani?
Lol you don't feel ashame when your mother and sisters are dancing infront of thousands of people :) but you have your head down when someone abuses blapshemers and its supporters :)
Do you have same reaction when people call khawarij dogs of hell?

You haven't answer me can you watch with your family, imran khan enjoying with woman in bikni?

Sita white won the case against imran khan and you are asking me for proofs :)

A zani is acceptable to you but not a person who abuses blasphemers Wao...

Aasiya accepted the blasphemy allegation 4 times, all the witness testifies in court on Oath... You are asking me a stupid question.

The owner of the farm where Aasiya maloona worked testified against her. He wasn't anti christains.

Imran khan is a proven zani, he didn't gave his DNA to prove that he didn't commit adultery. The court ruled against him

Muhammad Jibran

You can talk all the nonsense you want but whenever you narrate about our Prophet PBUH then you will write his name PBUH with dignity.... got it .... meaning darood afterwards.... This distinguishes is the Muslims from Hindus and others.... Secondly give reference of Hadith when you narrate it .... Thirdly take name of Imam Hussain RA with respect.....
Sorry i forgot to mention Durood shareef .... PBHU isn't correct to write also... You should write it completely.....
RA is also not corect to write. We should write full form .

stargazer

I have to say these are the best tactics to use, or better known as chanakya. Blame others for things and try to present self as Paak saaf and ameen. That is why mian has disgusting apes like this rana for gali galooch but mian itself makes a bootha like he is dumber than a sack of onions.
Sack of onions! Hahaha

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol you don't feel ashame when your mother and sisters are dancing infront of thousands of people :) but you have your head down when someone abuses blapshemers and its supporters :)
Do you have same reaction when people call khawarij dogs of hell?

You haven't answer me can you watch with your family, imran khan enjoying with woman in bikni?

Sita white won the case against imran khan and you are asking me for proofs :)

A zani is acceptable to you but not a person who abuses blasphemers Wao...

Aasiya accepted the blasphemy allegation 4 times, all the witness testifies in court on Oath... You are asking me a stupid question.

The owner of the farm where Aasiya maloona worked testified against her. He wasn't anti christains.

Imran khan is a proven zani, he didn't gave his DNA to prove that he didn't commit adultery. The court ruled against him

First of all yes I will change the channel if there is a dance going around. I will not see IK and some girl in bikni as well. What his past does not bother me, I am not responsible for IK and I am not going to his grave.

I am not name calling anybody, but from what I have heard Khwariji are responsible for the bloodbath. If they are then I have my faith that they will see inshaAllah the bottom of the hell.

Now one thing which your head does not process is IK is not a preacher. He is not telling people to do what he did. His stance on Sita white case was that I am not a US citizen so I did not proceed to fight the case. I can not be sure if he did it or not. Neither you are, otherwise, you would have said that you can swear on Quran that he is. You won't say it because you did not witness it and you are not sure.

If you are please say it, that you swear on Quran and Allah that IK is a Zani. I am waiting for your reply on that but you keep on coming with different arguments.

Say it that you swear on Allah and the book of Allah that Asia is a blasphemer. What is stopping you saying that?

Courts are there to decide and she said that she was frightened that people would kill her if she didnt accepted. Again I dont know the truth but the courts decided and if judges made a mistake they would be answerable. I am not a judge neither you are.

Again say it if you are than sure :

You put your hand on the Quran and swear by Quran that IK is a zani

You put your hand on the Quran and swear by Quran that Asia is a blasphemer.

If you can't then stop giving me stupid replies.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haan Sheikh Rasheef uss jagaa jaataa hai jahan iss ki BETI buhat achaa naachati hai, bakool iss ke. This hideous creature need to hang for his crimes in Model Town.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
yeh jaali Rana aur asli aur certified k...r aur mirassi snaa laanti Model Town mai honay walay shaheedon kaa Qatil aur twaif zada iss snaa k...r aur twaif ki aulad ko hamla aurton aur bachon ko shaheed krnay ki saza kbb milay gi kbb isko kutttay aur khanzeer ki mout maara jaigaa ? Kiyaa Buzdaar nay Model Town ke Muamlay prr koi mukk mukka krr liyaa hai ? Buzdaar naay kion Model Town kaa case dbayaa huwa hai ? Buzdaar apnay anjaam say droo tumm kiya cheez ho yahan braay braay kuttay ki mout maray gaiey agrr tumm bhi insaaf ki rah mai rukawatt bno gaay to tumm bhi inkay qatl mai brabr ke shareek hogay aur hrr Qatil ko phansi ki saza hoti hai aur kisi kuttay aur khanzeer ki mout hoti hai kiya tumm bhi Model Town prr Mukk mukka kr ke apna anjaam qatilon wala krana chahtay ho ? JIT bnao aur insaf honay do nahi to Allah ki lathi be awaaz hai phirr tum prr hi insaf ki lathi brsaay gi InshAllah

araein

If you are please say it, that you swear on Quran and Allah that IK is a Zani. I am waiting for your reply on that but you keep on coming with different arguments.

Say it that you swear on Allah and the book of Allah that Asia is a blasphemer. What is stopping you saying that?

Courts are there to decide and she said that she was frightened that people would kill her if she didnt accepted. Again I dont know the truth but the courts decided and if judges made a mistake they would be answerable. I am not a judge neither you are.

He will never say this... He will run away....

Steyn

When has this man spoken any decent thing?

I don't know how he is allowed to use this language on TV where families, little children and women are watching.

I guess in Pakistani version of Riasat e Medina, it is okay to use this brothel like language. Shame on Rana Sana and shame on Imran Khan for allowing this.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guy, Jibran, is follower of Khadim Langra. I wanted to tell u in case u don't know.

He will never say this... He will run away....
He never answered me, none of his followers do. Although, he is the first one who said he watches speeches full of profanity with his mother, sister, and daughter. I have to give him kudos and his parents for that type of upbringing. I would be ashamed if someone is using those words and I have to sit with my family and hear them.

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He never answered me, none of his followers do. Although, he is the first one who said he watches speeches full of profanity with his mother, sister, and daughter. I have to give him kudos and his parents for that type of upbringing. I would be ashamed if someone is using those words and I have to sit with my family and hear them.
they r just fanatic lunatics who dont know shit about islam!

Muhammad Jibran

First of all yes I will change the channel if there is a dance going around. I will not see IK and some girl in bikni as well. What his past does not bother me, I am not responsible for IK and I am not going to his grave.

I am not name calling anybody, but from what I have heard Khwariji are responsible for the bloodbath. If they are then I have my faith that they will see inshaAllah the bottom of the hell.

Now one thing which your head does not process is IK is not a preacher. He is not telling people to do what he did. His stance on Sita white case was that I am not a US citizen so I did not proceed to fight the case. I can not be sure if he did it or not. Neither you are, otherwise, you would have said that you can swear on Quran that he is. You won't say it because you did not witness it and you are not sure.

You swear on Quran that IK never committed adultery؟

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
You swear on Quran that IK never committed adultery؟
hahaha .. seriously .. did I ever said IK didnt commit adultery. I said I dont know, Allah knows the best .. You said that IK is a Zani ... Islam ki baat kerta hoo .. Ja ker tuhmaat per thoora sa parh loo kia saza hai ... aur Allah saye tooba karoo ... Allah hum saab koo haadait atta kara ... ameen ..