جب تپڑ نہیں تھا تو گرفتاری کا پنگا کیوں لیا ؟

Yetti

MPA (400+ posts)
Very good strategy from Govt. They put pressure on TLP and arrested their leaders and workers and told that they are going to cancel their ID cards and passports. After that TLP is now came back to negotiation table otherwise they were not ready for negotiations. Govt is not at war with its own citizens. All will be pacified with the passage of time.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
I dont Understand why People here don't listen or investigate what been said !
They were having talks ! before 20 April ! Rizvi Broke the CONTRACT !!!
By ANNOUCING THEY WILL NOW JUST WANT FRENCH AMBASODR OUT AND PREPEAR THE BLOCKAGE
!!
ITS ON his video Recorded on Net !
THIS BROKE THE CONTRACT ! WITHOUT LETTING PRESENT IT TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY !
SO they had to Arrest s him for Breaking Contract by Announcing Blockage and his demand for outage of French !

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very good strategy from Govt. They put pressure on TLP and arrested their leaders and workers and told that they are going to cancel their ID cards and passports. After that TLP is now came back to negotiation table otherwise they were not ready for negotiations. Govt is not at war with its own citizens. All will be pacified with the passage of time.
seikh rasheed him self said that govt was negotiating with them for last 5 months

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes, but TLP was not accepting any term and condition of Govt. But, now they have reached at some mutual agreement.
kuch na kuch ground to govt nay bhi lose kia ho ga . lets see resolution kia aati hai .. news aa rahi hai k ppp nay bycott kar dia hai parliment ka . matlab koe sakth alfaz hain resolution ky.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aney chotya yahe tactic mujeeb ur Rehman k sath bhi Kia gya tha wo q fail ho gya?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I dont Understand why People here don't listen or investigate what been said !
They were having talks ! before 20 April ! Rizvi Broke the CONTRACT !!!
By ANNOUCING THEY WILL NOW JUST WANT FRENCH AMBASODR OUT AND PREPEAR THE BLOCKAGE
!!
ITS ON his video Recorded on Net !
THIS BROKE THE CONTRACT ! WITHOUT LETTING PRESENT IT TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY !
SO they had to Arrest s him for Breaking Contract by Announcing Blockage and his demand for outage of French !
Who told you that they have backed out from their demand related to French Ambassador? They are still standing at all their demands.

Hussain1967

baigairaat wo thy jinhon ny Khatim e Nabuat ki clause hi nikal di thi form sy
Nahin nikali thi. This is white lie. All that got changed ( or was changed) was that instead of the wording “I solemnly declare that Hazrat Muhammad ( PBUH) is the last prophet of Allah...”, the changed statement was “I believe that Hazrat Muhammad ( PBUH) is the last prophet of Allah...”. Here is the proof.

Kisi ki mukhalifat mein itnay andhay na ho jao keh bohtaan lagaanay par utar aao. Note that I voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018.

zaheer2003

Nahin nikali thi. This is white lie. All that got changed ( or was changed) was that instead of the wording “I solemnly declare that Hazrat Muhammad ( PBUH) is the last prophet of Allah...”, the changed statement was “I believe that Hazrat Muhammad ( PBUH) is the last prophet of Allah...”. Here is the proof.

Kisi ki mukhalifat mein itnay andhay na ho jao keh bohtaan lagaanay par utar aao. Note that I voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018.
If it was only words why reversed by Nawaz Govt and took resignation of its minister ? Why it had to do ?

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Who told you that they have backed out from their demand related to French Ambassador? They are still standing at all their demands.
Did you even read what i wrote !??? Dalay RIZVI son (by the way Dala is not gali according to Peer Dala Rizvi ) announced that he will block roads and send French ambassador back home !! His video is on net Before 20 April !!!!!!! Before the contract was not complete to bring this issue in Parliament !