جب ان سے الزام کے ثبوت مانگا جائے تو بلاک کردیتے ہیں۔

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
Liars cant keep fooling masses for always.. This guy enjoyed a very high reputation not long back.. then he got tested.. and in haste to get his position back, he lost his mind and got exposed with all his fake news.. Really, at a time, i used to believe his stories too.. But time exposes everything... or atleast the liars.. lol

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Liars cant keep fooling masses for always.. This guy enjoyed a very high reputation not long back.. then he got tested.. and in haste to get his position back, he lost his mind and got exposed with all his fake news.. Really, at a time, i used to believe his stories too.. But time exposes everything... or atleast the liars.. lol
So what do you mean, all his corruption stories back then were also lies as according to you time has proved him as a liar.

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
So what do you mean, all his corruption stories back then were also lies as according to you time has proved him as a liar.

I didnt said he has lied for ever.. There is a pattern in Pakistani journalism.. Do honest investigative work and bring out real stories.. Once you have grabbed the lime light.. thats where they lose their track.. And end up bringing up stuff that starts to be fake or wrong.. Wrong assessment, observations, fake breaking news.. And then, such people finally lose their credibility they enjoyed once.. Sabir Shakir, Talat Hussain, Mubashar Luqman, Arshad Sharif.. recent examples..

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I didnt said he has lied for ever.. There is a pattern in Pakistani journalism.. Do honest investigative work and bring out real stories.. Once you have grabbed the lime light.. thats where they lose their track.. And end up bringing up stuff that starts to be fake or wrong.. Wrong assessment, observations, fake breaking news.. And then, such people finally lose their credibility they enjoyed once.. Sabir Shakir, Talat Hussain, Mubashar Luqman, Arshad Sharif.. recent examples..

But can it also be that we are sometimes biased and whatever suits us, we accept that and whatever doesn't suit us, we get judgemental and label certain people. I mean, it is day clear fact that we are all brought up with Zardari termed as a synonym to corruption, so whatever Klasra, Arshad Shareed or Talat Hussain etc bring against them, then out mind is readily accepting that but because we have different assumptions for, let's say PTI, we do not want to accept anything which is against our ideas/assumptions.

Sorry if this is getting boring or rhetoric but I just want to understand how and why, all of a sudden, with the change in government, all these names, and that too altogether, lost their credibility. There must be more to it then just declaring all of them characterless or lifafa.