ایک مضبوط متبادل عثمان بزدار کا تیار ہو چکا ہے- حامد میر

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
We don't trust Hamid Mir but in reality Usman buzdar completly failed in Punjab so we request to IK please bring someone who will take PTI strongly into next election ,otherwise we people of Punjab will come again under Wolves of PMLN ,
My friend, i have same opinion as of you few days before.
But Usman Buzdar is not doing bad. He is quiet man but he is following party guidelines.
Police is much more better. Other services are much more better.
Yes there are still problems but will be corrected with time.

Usman Buzdar and PTI first test is coming sugar season. If PTI and Usman Buzdar succeeds in providing due right to the farmers, it will be ever best job done by Usman Buzdar.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A wise man never knows all means wise man never comment on subjects which he doesn't know or have very little knowledge. In other words wise man never pretends to know everything.

Similarly a fool knows everything means although he doesn't have good knowledge on a particular subject yet a fool pretends to know It & pass his judgment.

It's like Hamid Mir knows what was in meeting inside PM house, in GHQ, in ISI head office, & senior people of all political parties call him & give him information...actually they use him...to propagate the rumors. That is the reason he is fool.

I hope your confusion will be over now.?
Oh thanks for the explanation. Sounds like you know every thing. Now will it make you a wise man or a fool?...?
Oh I am just saying?

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh thanks for the explanation. Sounds like you know every thing. Now will it make you a wise man or a fool?...?
Oh I am just saying?
I am sorry still you did not get the point....seems like you are perplexed by the words.
Here is another puzzle for you...
Wise men talk because they have something to say & Fools talk because they have to say something.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am sorry still you did not get the point....seems like you are perplexed by the words.
Here is another puzzle for you...
Wise men talk because they have something to say & Fools talk because they have to say something.
Ok never mind...I was just having some fun with the words.....?

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hamid Mir Jaffer May be think about his own wife to be Chief Minister Punjab. That’s why he hinted about a very strong candidate, Who else can be stronger then his own wife.