اسلام میں شادی شدہ مرد کیلئے زنا کی کس قدر سخت سزا ہے"مفتی طارق

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There is no single isolated verse any where in Quran...question remain, Allah clearly instructed faithful to follow what prophet says and abstain from what he forbade...
Really? Where does it says in the Quran to follow what Prophet says and abstain from what he forbade.
Please quote the verse maybe i must have missed it.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Really? Where does it says in the Quran to follow what Prophet says and abstain from what he forbade.
Please quote the verse maybe i must have missed it.
Ok. i repeat:
"You should accept whatever the Messenger gives you and abandon whatever he tells you to abandon. Have taqwa of Allah... (Surat al-Hashr: 7)"
[The believers are] those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, commanding them to do right and forbidding them to do wrong, making good things lawful for them and bad things forbidden for them, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains that were around them. Those who believe in him, honor and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him are successful. (Surat al-A`raf: 157)
You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. (Surat al-Ahzab :21)

Wake up Pak

Ok. i repeat:
"You should accept whatever the Messenger gives you and abandon whatever he tells you to abandon. Have taqwa of Allah... (Surat al-Hashr: 7)"
[The believers are] those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, commanding them to do right and forbidding them to do wrong, making good things lawful for them and bad things forbidden for them, relieving them of their heavy loads and the chains that were around them. Those who believe in him, honor and help him, and follow the Light that has been sent down with him are successful. (Surat al-A`raf: 157)
You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. (Surat al-Ahzab :21)

I tried to clear your mind with regards to the verses you quoted but, if you do not wish to understand than i rest my case.
One thing i will advise you again that do look at the verse in its proper context and do not twist or misconstrued the verses to suit your agenda or preconceived mindset.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I tried to clear your mind with regards to the verses you quoted but, if you do not wish to understand than i rest my case.
One thing i will advise you again that do look at the verse in its proper context and do not twist or misconstrued the verses to suit your agenda or preconceived mindset.
I also suggest you same...and please dont put allegation...what good can i find in twisting and misconstruing the verse to suit my "agenda"... that would be a bigger sin than the one i have mainly posted....May Allah protect us all...

Wake up Pak

I also suggest you same...and please dont put allegation...what good can i find in twisting and misconstruing the verse to suit my "agenda"... that would be a bigger sin than the one i have mainly posted....May Allah protect us all...
You are still not getting it. You can not take part of the verse or reading it without the proper context. If you don't follow the basic principles to understand the verse then intentionally or unintentionally you are mis translating it.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are still not getting it. You can not take part of the verse or reading it without the proper context. If you don't follow the basic principles to understand the verse then intentionally or unintentionally you are mis translating it.
Same to you...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is a punishment of lashes in Surah e Noor for adultery....there are punishments of rajm to married couple (in Hadith books)
Read what you wrote, does it make sense to you? The Quran is saying lashes and books scribed by men are saying gruesome torture till death!

There is no separate word for adultery or fornication is Arabic, its the same word, zina. And once again use your god gifted common sense, when Allah s.w.t can go into such detail about it, you think if it really was the case he would not mention the difference between the two. Specially since the latter one has such a horrific outcome!

It makes no sense that he would in detail mention one crime and its punishment and then totally skip the same crime just done in slightly different circumstances which has a earth shattering outcome.

This is what happens when you start using questionable hadith as your primary book of religion rather than Quran and start listening to such sectarian old horn dog mullahs.

Imam Malik born, lived and died in Mecca. And was the first person to scribe a compilation of hadith within a century of the Prophets passing. He himself said don't take your religion from the hadith.

Hadith are books of Islamic history and biographical in nature, not books of religion, jurisprudence or edicts. If you do then you should support groups like Daaesh, Qaeda, TTP and Taliban. Because they are the ones who follow the hadith the best.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
and what i told...same to you...
You are not getting what he's saying. Read the entire surah to get what the Surah is trying to tell you. You cannot just pick one verse out and then claim it means so and so. Without reading what was said before and after it. Like that you can make anything to mean anything.

I can write " Some one one made a false allegation towards me. I am a corrupt man and engage in adultery all the time. To which I said this is an absolute fabrication and bring any evidence if you have any"

Now if someone quotes me out of context that Citizen X said "I am a corrupt man and engage in adultery all the time" Is that right?

Similarly these people quote Surah Ahzab out of context and claim parda and niqab is mandatory in Islam because the Quran says so. When the ayats before and after shed light this was revealed for a certain time for a certain situation for certain people in Medina and not a till the end of time command. But these same moulvies twist it to mean exactly that.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read what you wrote, does it make sense to you? The Quran is saying lashes and books scribed by men are saying gruesome torture till death!

There is no separate word for adultery or fornication is Arabic, its the same word, zina. And once again use your god gifted common sense, when Allah s.w.t can go into such detail about it, you think if it really was the case he would not mention the difference between the two. Specially since the latter one has such a horrific outcome!

It makes no sense that he would in detail mention one crime and its punishment and then totally skip the same crime just done in slightly different circumstances which has a earth shattering outcome.

This is what happens when you start using questionable hadith as your primary book of religion rather than Quran and start listening to such sectarian old horn dog mullahs.

Imam Malik born, lived and died in Mecca. And was the first person to scribe a compilation of hadith within a century of the Prophets passing. He himself said don't take your religion from the hadith.

Hadith are books of Islamic history and biographical in nature, not books of religion, jurisprudence or edicts. If you do then you should support groups like Daaesh, Qaeda, TTP and Taliban. Because they are the ones who follow the hadith the best.
Pl refer my responses to " wake -up Pak"..already discussed it there...

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are not getting what he's saying. Read the entire surah to get what the Surah is trying to tell you. You cannot just pick one verse out and then claim it means so and so. Without reading what was said before and after it. Like that you can make anything to mean anything.

I can write " Some one one made a false allegation towards me. I am a corrupt man and engage in adultery all the time. To which I said this is an absolute fabrication and bring any evidence if you have any"

Now if someone quotes me out of context that Citizen X said "I am a corrupt man and engage in adultery all the time" Is that right?

Similarly these people quote Surah Ahzab out of context and claim parda and niqab is mandatory in Islam because the Quran says so. When the ayats before and after shed light this was revealed for a certain time for a certain situation for certain people in Medina and not a till the end of time command. But these same moulvies twist it to mean exactly that.
Pl refer my responses and references to "wake-up Pak"...i m not interested in repeating it...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pl refer my responses to " wake -up Pak"..already discussed it there...
Your responses don't make any sense hence I offered a detailed explanation as to why they don't make any sense. It seems like you are out of points to put forward your case hence just repeating yourself.

I'll put this down to your lack of understanding or want of purposely wanting to stay ignorant to facts and common sense because god forbid you might learn something new which goes against the religion of these moulvies.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your responses don't make any sense hence I offered a detailed explanation as to why they don't make any sense. It seems like you are out of points to put forward your case hence just repeating yourself.

I'll put this down to your lack of understanding or want of purposely wanting to stay ignorant to facts and common sense because god forbid you might learn something new which goes against the religion of these moulvies.
Pl dont bifurcate islam into further segments... there is no moulvi islam or so called modern islam etc....i understand your point...but i dont agree with you depictions...let it be... u r so extremist in your bias that u are continuously targeting moulvis, needlessly, instead to trying understand my point of original post...i dont agree with all moulvies and so as with other, what diff does it make...You are rigid in you depiction...fine...i dont agree with you.. i am not here convince you...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pl dont bifurcate islam into further segments
That is the main goal here

there is no moulvi islam
That's what I've been trying to explain to you.

i understand your point...but i dont agree with you depictions.
You have the full right to disagree.

u are continuously targeting moulvis, needlessly
Targeting people who bring in innovation is not needless.

instead to trying understand my point of original post.
Maybe my understanding is deficient and you need to explain it to me better, so I might learn.

i am not here convince you
Trying to convince someone and presenting your case/arguments are two different things. I've just asked to clarify your stance and on what basis do you have that stance.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is the main goal here

That's what I've been trying to explain to you.

You have the full right to disagree.

Targeting people who bring in innovation is not needless.

Maybe my understanding is deficient and you need to explain it to me better, so I might learn.

Trying to convince someone and presenting your case/arguments are two different things. I've just asked to clarify your stance and on what basis do you have that stance.
there was an another sentence that there is no modern islam... that you escaped to mention (as expected)...since you are not leaving it...1st pl provide me, what was my stance in my post, what u got?