Why Miandad Is So Close To Imran ?

bisaat

Banned
we MQMers may not accept that PTI is political mature and has strong leadership with political depth and acumen, but i really like something about PTI supporters esp, that is their innocence, people who support PTI supporters may not be the brightest and most professional and knowledgable people, but its like allah bux, who is illeterate, simpleton, but his heart is pure

one may agree or not but PTI somehow has a popular support who want to have change but they don't know that PTI has no formula of change MQM has that formula

woh kehte hain keh PTI waale ager ghalat bhi keh rahe hon, woh apni niyyat me thek hi hote hain, hosakta he k un me itni zehni balughat na ho bohut se matters ki complexity samaghne ka but apni niyyat se woh thek hi ker raahe hon

any credit which i like to give to PTI is, even though they have been very politically incorrect magar is ka side effect yeh hua he that even though their immature political slogans like go nawaz go and other stupid standings may not have made an effect but it certainly has woken up lots of people and they think its time to do atleast some thing

meri nazar me, MQM waalon ne aik mauka mehsus ker lya he k this is the appropriate time to start playing your game, you know what i mean

MQM has started demanding provinces for instance, MQM ko chahye that as much as possible politicians in Punjab ko engage kya jaye or air popular front banaya jaye which dialogues with PMLN to accompish tasks like new provinces, local bodies etc, MQM also demands that no restriction on its party in punjab from now on

time has never been more appropriate for MQM to bring its A game

as i said that Punjab is the key, to make Punjab realise the ideology of MQM that is secular liberal and enlightened, is exactly what is really needed

MQM ka base to already ban chuka he in Punjab ab usko upar laany ki zarurat he

ager Punjabis ne MQM ki secular, liberal aur progressive ideology accept kerli then change will not be very far away

PTI waalon ko chahye that even if they don't support MQM, MQM ko game ke andar anay den aur counter MQM ko matt karen aur MQM ko apna game khelne den i mean if PTI supporters are selfless and want something good for pakistan

the timing may not be very appropriate now as MQM said that after the completion of zarb e azb, MQM will come to the front in full force

Last edited:

Adonis

Banned
میاں داند کیا کہ رہا ہے

میں نے شارجہ میں توکا مرنے کی کو شش کی اور وہ تکا ہو گیا

mqtahir

Citizen
pic.asp

Dengue

MPA (400+ posts)
we MQMers may not accept that PTI is political mature and has strong leadership with political depth and acumen, but i really like something about PTI supporters esp, that is their innocence, people who support PTI supporters may not be the brightest and most professional and knowledgable people, but its like allah bux, who is illeterate, simpleton, but his heart is pure

one may agree or not but PTI somehow has a popular support who want to have change but they don't know that PTI has no formula of change MQM has that formula

woh kehte hain keh PTI waale ager ghalat bhi keh rahe hon, woh apni niyyat me thek hi hote hain, hosakta he k un me itni zehni balughat na ho bohut se matters ki complexity samaghne ka but apni niyyat se woh thek hi ker raahe hon

any credit which i like to give to PTI is, even though they have been very politically incorrect magar is ka side effect yeh hua he that even though their immature political slogans like go nawaz go and other stupid standings may not have made an effect but it certainly has woken up lots of people and they think its time to do atleast some thing

meri nazar me, MQM waalon ne aik mauka mehsus ker lya he k this is the appropriate time to start playing your game, you know what i mean

MQM has started demanding provinces for instance, MQM ko chahye that as much as possible politicians in Punjab ko engage kya jaye or air popular front banaya jaye which dialogues with PMLN to accompish tasks like new provinces, local bodies etc, MQM also demands that no restriction on its party in punjab from now on

as i said that Punjab is the key, to make Punjab realise the ideology of MQM that is secular liberal and enlightened, is exactly what is really needed

ager Punjabis ne MQM ki secular, liberal aur progressive ideology accept kerli then change will not be very far away

PTI waalon ko chahye that even if they don't support MQM, MQM ko game ke andar anay den aur counter MQM ko matt karen aur MQM ko apna game khelne den i mean if PTI supporters are selfless and want something good for pakistan

the timing may not be very appropriate now as MQM said that after the completion of zarb e azb, MQM will come to the front in full force

Abe G**** Ch*** ki olad i know what u r trying to portray here but let me tell u few things. Majority of PTI supporters are highly educated. Most of them are graduate of Oxford/Cambridge/Imperial/Harvard etc. Unlike MQM supporters most of them are middle pass and work in KMC or wasa or line men in WAPDA or kulli in railway. Never met an educated and intellectual MQM supporter.

maverick78

Citizen
Totally agreed with bisaat. MQM has done gr8 foundation work to build an organized party. It was unfortunate that you guys were restricted to KHI for so many years. You guys got good, practical and clear thinking brains. And has ability to do intellectual debate. I think if you come to Punjab that would be game changer for Pakistan politics. Historically Punjab is a land of sufism and you would find great success for liberal and secular politics. But you need to do a lot on your image building which was destroyed badly in 90s. I see good competitive politics between PTI and MQM which will improve our national politics. Best wishes.

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol....... cant stop laughing specially hearing from MQM supporter lolz

PTI is most supported party among most educated ppl in Pakistan and outside Pakistan.

"we MQMers may not accept that PTI is political mature and has strong leadership with political depth and acumen, but i really like something about PTI supporters esp, that is their innocence, people who support PTI supporters may not be the brightest and most professional and knowledgable people, but its like allah bux, who is illeterate, simpleton, but his heart is pure"

Last edited:

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very good gesture by miandad he came all the way to support his colleague and friend.

bisaat

Banned
lol....... cant stop laughing specially hearing from MQM supporter lolz

PTI is most supported party among most educated ppl in Pakistan and outside Pakistan.

"we MQMers may not accept that PTI is political mature and has strong leadership with political depth and acumen, but i really like something about PTI supporters esp, that is their innocence, people who support PTI supporters may not be the brightest and most professional and knowledgable people, but its like allah bux, who is illeterate, simpleton, but his heart is pure"

i was talking about political professionalism, knowledge and brightness