Brothers WATCH and you get SHOCKED
NAOOZBILLAH
KISS S--R aur ZA---L Insan ko kin HASTIOON sai MILA RAHA HAI
Yeah SHAKS

saeed khan

As much you hear MQM as much you hate MQM.
MQM always just says against "wadairas"
Can any MQM supporter give one example when MQM took any step against any wadaira during their government.
MQM always took steps against average citizens to convert them into "mazlooms" to support MQM.
Prophets and their follower never ...............
Ishratulibad should be ashamed of his words.

lovely_pk

There are plenty of these kind of morons comes on daily Talk show and do the similar kind of hypocrisy infront of us and provide the similar type of lip service to their leader. What soo big deal if this hypocrite did the same?

xxfighterxx

As much you hear MQM as much you hate MQM.
MQM always just says against "wadairas"
Can any MQM supporter give one example when MQM took any step against any wadaira during their government.
MQM always took steps against average citizens to convert them into "mazlooms" to support MQM.
Prophets and their follower never ...............
Ishratulibad should be ashamed of his words.

As much you here Mqm as much u hate Mqm, This is not u bro this the the devil inside u.....Land reform bill from MQM is an open example for those who deny the reality...the development of karachi, roads, bridges, underpasses, better medical facilities, institutions, street lights, parks, water and the division of power and facilities to the people without discrimination relief camps and fundings......all this and much more for the average citizen and for the people in other provinces to open their eyes and diffrenciate between the evil and good , between the corrupts,traitors and loyals, between the educated and ones with jali degrees, between grass root leadership and the feudels, jagirdars and waderas....jusss to vote and support MQM.....
"AUR TUM KHUDA KI KON KON SI NAIMATON KO JHUTLAO GAY"

you , yourself should be ashamed of your words!!!!

saeed khan

As much you here Mqm as much u hate Mqm, This is not u bro this the the devil inside u.....Land reform bill from MQM is an open example for those who deny the reality...the development of karachi, roads, bridges, underpasses, better medical facilities, institutions, street lights, parks, water and the division of power and facilities to the people without discrimination relief camps and fundings......all this and much more for the average citizen and for the people in other provinces to open their eyes and diffrenciate between the evil and good , between the corrupts,traitors and loyals, between the educated and ones with jali degrees, between grass root leadership and the feudels, jagirdars and waderas....jusss to vote and support MQM.....
"AUR TUM KHUDA KI KON KON SI NAIMATON KO JHUTLAO GAY"

you , yourself should be ashamed of your words!!!!

It is not the answer if my question bro if you did not read my question because of any reason I will ask again "Can any MQM supporter give one example when MQM took any step against any wadaira during their government"?.

xxfighterxx

It is not the answer if my question bro if you did not read my question because of any reason I will ask again "Can any MQM supporter give one example when MQM took any step against any wadaira during their government"?.

if you cant read the lines properly i have no problems in writing it again n again....MQM's Land reform bill IS actually against Jageerdars and waderas if u dont know the context i can arrange it for u bro.. hope the question is answered!!!

saeed khan

if you cant read the lines properly i have no problems in writing it again n again....MQM's Land reform bill IS actually against Jageerdars and waderas if u dont know the context i can arrange it for u bro.. hope the question is answered!!!

Dear

You mean AH challenges Jageerdars and waderas only for this bill. Actions are only against citizens of Karachi as bhatta and killings.
AH can only order his workers to collect bhatta, to fire our city and kill the unarmed citizens nothing else. Now do not say that those workers were not of MQM because on the order of Don AH there was peace in the city, certainly those were not PPP,ANP,PMLN or JI workers.
And now jithon di khoti othey aa khloti but main na manon.
If you are first a Pakistani and then any party supporter then use your brain otherwise Allah aap ko hidayat dey

xxfighterxx

Dear

You mean AH challenges Jageerdars and waderas only for this bill. Actions are only against citizens of Karachi as bhatta and killings.
AH can only order his workers to collect bhatta, to fire our city and kill the unarmed citizens nothing else. Now do not say that those workers were not of MQM because on the order of Don AH there was peace in the city, certainly those were not PPP,ANP,PMLN or JI workers.
And now jithon di khoti othey aa khloti but main na manon.
If you are first a Pakistani and then any party supporter then use your brain otherwise Allah aap ko hidayat dey

For ur kind information MQM is a democratic movement, the only functioning tool in our parliment, brother sorry to say but your siasii baseerat is tensds to null, it is the duty of the elected parlimentairians to raise the voice of the people in the floor of the house, n MQM did the same they raised the voice against Jgeerdars, now it is the duty of your elected parliment ,ministers , president and prime minister, to accept the bill, but they wont because they themselves are the culprits n not only against jageerdars MQM submitted a "deweaponisation of Karachi" bill in the parliment but no one is talkin over that , dont know why!! now i tell u why... i dont know if u r from karachi or not but if u r from karachii u r fooling urself n the others...u jusst said what u heard no facts no names i m giving u a big name of ppp bhatta collector , we will see what u can do against him Atif baloch lives in north nazimabad r block i think, collects for ppp , i hav the prooves if u want... the whole aman kamaity the drama it self n those anp racists, n u said Altaf hussain order his workers to collect bhatta and promote voilence , I swear to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, none of such orders are been given to me.....n i m the worker of the movement, there was peace on the order of altaf bhai yes there was, do u know why? no u dont..!! that Su*ar Mirza abused the whole nation, people were outside of thier houses to protest against him, then Quaid-e-Tehreek requested all of them to stay calm n the Tehreeki Sathi's worked hard to restain peace only then was the awam back at home, it was'nt that much easy as u've written in ur comment..!!!
my Grand father was a muhajir who sacrificed his property, land , culture, loved ones and i am a proud URDU SPEAKING PAKISTANI!!! dont u worry abt it n ya u yourself should have used ur brain and should hav prayed for the whole nation including yourself too not only for me!!!! (Allah ne mujhe shayad zarya banya hai apko hidayat dene k liye)

saeed khan

For ur kind information MQM is a democratic movement, the only functioning tool in our parliment, brother sorry to say but your siasii baseerat is tensds to null, it is the duty of the elected parlimentairians to raise the voice of the people in the floor of the house, n MQM did the same they raised the voice against Jgeerdars, now it is the duty of your elected parliment ,ministers , president and prime minister, to accept the bill, but they wont because they themselves are the culprits n not only against jageerdars MQM submitted a "deweaponisation of Karachi" bill in the parliment but no one is talkin over that , dont know why!! now i tell u why... i dont know if u r from karachi or not but if u r from karachii u r fooling urself n the others...u jusst said what u heard no facts no names i m giving u a big name of ppp bhatta collector , we will see what u can do against him Atif baloch lives in north nazimabad r block i think, collects for ppp , i hav the prooves if u want... the whole aman kamaity the drama it self n those anp racists, n u said Altaf hussain order his workers to collect bhatta and promote voilence , I swear to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, none of such orders are been given to me.....n i m the worker of the movement, there was peace on the order of altaf bhai yes there was, do u know why? no u dont..!! that Su*ar Mirza abused the whole nation, people were outside of thier houses to protest against him, then Quaid-e-Tehreek requested all of them to stay calm n the Tehreeki Sathi's worked hard to restain peace only then was the awam back at home, it was'nt that much easy as u've written in ur comment..!!!
my Grand father was a muhajir who sacrificed his property, land , culture, loved ones and i am a proud URDU SPEAKING PAKISTANI!!! dont u worry abt it n ya u yourself should have used ur brain and should hav prayed for the whole nation including yourself too not only for me!!!! (Allah ne mujhe shayad zarya banya hai apko hidayat dene k liye)

Dear

This is the misunderstanding you and MQM have, which has created all the problems "(Allah ne mujhe shayad zarya banya hai apko hidayat dene k liye)". I have nothing to do with it whatever is your language and whoever migrated to Pakistan, but anyone who migrated to Pakistan, it was his or her own decision no one forced them.
OK bhai tell me one thing ten years before your leaders requested Indian leaders in India that if now Pakistan do not give him equal rights then forgive and accept him back in India.
After that since last ten years AH has complained again and again but he and his party do not leave Pakistan, why ?

xxfighterxx

Dear

This is the misunderstanding you and MQM have, which has created all the problems "(Allah ne mujhe shayad zarya banya hai apko hidayat dene k liye)". I have nothing to do with it whatever is your language and whoever migrated to Pakistan, but anyone who migrated to Pakistan, it was his or her own decision no one forced them.
OK bhai tell me one thing ten years before your leaders requested Indian leaders in India that if now Pakistan do not give him equal rights then forgive and accept him back in India.
After that since last ten years AH has complained again and again but he and his party do not leave Pakistan, why ?

first of all the thing with hidayat and all that, u started that i just replied n it was MY statement not the party policy so stop spreading misconceptions , u are committing sinn in that way, n THIS is the unfortunate luck of my country that u as a pakistani hav nothing to do with my language n u hav nothing to do with sacrifices of your country men this is the hatered that is turning ur hearts from ur brothers n dividing u ppl in tribes n families. n now why i mentioned that just bcoz u asked me that if i am a pakistani first or not. i just wanted to tell u that i n my family was pakistani even before the formation of Pakistan, n MIGRATION whose decision it was, i dont want to go deeper to explain for that i refer u the books of Pakistan studies of 6,7 or 8th standard u will know it ur self...
secondly
brother DO JUSTICE WITH THE WORDS PLEASE!!!!! listen the speech again n u will find ur mistake here its not about winning or loosing u just dont need to lie friend...its munafqat actually u are changing the sayings of someone just to prove that u are right, listen the speech once again n ask it correctly or i wont answer!!! it would be better if u quote word to word what Quaid-e-Tehreek said....!!!

haqiqath

ISHRATULIBAD IS SPOON BETWEEN TERRORIST ILTAF HUSSAIN AND CORRUPT ZARDARI TO DESTROY PEOPLE OF KARACHI NOTHING MORE:banghead: