Why Imran khan and Jahangir Tareen paid their bills? What happened to civil disobedience call? - Th

pir000

Citizen
bill koi post kre ya na..... idiot khan bill dai ya na, ye khas baatein nahi......! asal baat ye hay k imran khan celebrity hay ya leader? kyun k leaders itney badtameez, jhootey aor kamakal nahi hotey. aik banda apni bivi ko nahi sambhal saka wo mulk ko kya sambhale ga? bill tau ye dainge..... aor dharna b khatam krenge... bas third umpire ko shayad abi tak taliban khan ki na ehli ka ilm nae. buhat jald ye drama khatam hojayega. and imran ko b dharney mai kafi mil gayi hongi:lol::lol::lol:

pir000

Citizen
Shame on imran khan ( taliban khan) and all of his party. yar iss bandey ko tau baat krne ki b tameez nahi. aik buhat he ghatya aor arrogant insaan hay. leikin ye hamare mulk ki democracy ka kamal hay k cricket ka x captain khud ko mulk ka captain samajhta hay. imran khan sai tau acha hay k veena malik inqilab le aye. shame on taliban khan

Altaf Lutfi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pervez Rasheed won't miss a chance to show paid bills on camera. A new saga is unfolding here I guess. Let us wait and see if he has latest bills to show or try to fool us with copy of last month bills.

Khubaib Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now Would you Bring About the Evidence or Just Shut the Hell up,

I am A Pakistani Living in Pakistan , Facing the Music every Day, Not Some Expat with a Pink Tie who Knows nothing but B.S.

you got that?

Sure parvez rasheed will come up with proof, we trust him like you trust IK..agr saboot chahye
mujh se to thik ha i challenge you, man proof laun ga agr tum in main se aik bhi saboot la do:

Proof of justice ramde's role in rigging, i mean proof not blame
Proof of Justice ifikhar's role in rigging, i mean proof not blame
Proof of Ghulam sarwar khan's authentic degree (PTI fella)
Proof that PTI candidate was not involved in riiging in Karachi agains JI Canddate
and last
Proof that IK and other leaders of PTI have totally bycotted any income tax, sales tax etc

ab jb tk proof na aya idher nzr na ana, aur jitne mzloom bn rhe ho, isi pakistan main 26 saal man bhi guzaar k aya hn aur apni qabliat pe aya hn, aur isi pakistan k liye aya hn scholrship pe.

ab proof le ana, bhag na jana, phr man laa k dn ga tmhen proof

Last edited:

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sure parvez rasheed will come up with proof, we trust him like you trust IK..agr saboot chahye
mujh se to thik ha i challenge you, man proof laun ga agr tum in main se aik bhi saboot la do:

Proof of justice ramde's role in rigging, i mean proof not blame
Proof of Justice ifikhar's role in rigging, i mean proof not blame
Proof of Ghulam sarwar khan's authentic degree (PTI fella)
Proof that PTI candidate was not involved in riiging in Karachi agains JI Canddate
and last
Proof that IK and other leaders of PTI have totally bycotted any income tax, sales tax etc

ab jb tk proof na aya idher nzr na ana, aur jitne mzloom bn rhe ho, isi pakistan main 26 saal man bhi guzaar k aya hn aur apni qabliat pe aya hn, aur isi pakistan k liye aya hn scholrship pe.

ab proof le ana, bhag na jana, phr man laa k dn ga tmhen proof

You trust Pervaiz Rasheed. Thats Great , May Allah let you be with him when he Judges us all as well.

Secondly.

I have Not Started any Thread about the Allegations Leveled by PTI on those people , Neither I have claimed them to be True to my beliefs.

Therefor, Asking me for the Proofs is TOTALLY NONSENSE and IGNORANT of you.

You Got that?

Now Where is the Proof ?

Either Put Up , OR SHUT UP!!!