Who's really destroying America?

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you look history of US massacre done in Muslim and non muslim world you might asked this question to your self " Who is destroying America?" or Are Americans mentaly disturbed?

* Who is training mentaly disturbed soldiers for killing in muslim countries?
* Who supports their killer spies when they shoot people in foreign countries for no reason? and then hijake courts by providing money to individuals.
* Who supports rebells and provides weapons for illegal revolutions?

The list of crimes is very long

Japan:

How can humans throw Atom bomb on other humans as US did in Hiroshima and NagSaki?

Hiroshima
Pre-raid population 255,000 Dead 66,000,Injured 69,000, Total Casualties 135,000

Nagasaki
Pre-raid population 195,000, Dead 39,000, Injured 25,000, Total Casualties 64,000

Iraq:

Figures from the WikiLeaks website also revealed up to 285,000 war casualties in Iraq from March 2003 through the end of 2009

285,000 Casualties 109,000 deaths

Afghanistan

20119 casualties

Pakitan
(with drone attacks and war on terror)

Total Pakistani killed 12888 (till 30 Jan 2011).

And Now
Total Number of Casualties killed in Iraq and Afghanistan(www.Ummah.com)
At least 753,399 people have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq since the U.S. and coalition attacks, based on lowest credible estimates.
My conclusion:

Americans are mentaly disturbed.

Govenment of Pakistan should build cycological dept. in foreign countries in their embassies to check mental health of US citizens before issuing them Pakistani Visa.

My Question: What do you think?

Is there another force behind, willing to destroy USA? Or all Americans are mentaly disturbed?

Last edited:

concern_paki

They are not mentally disturbed .......... Jewish lobby is working out there ...... To take the revenge from Hitler as he killed many Jews they dropped Atom Bomb on Japan, German Alloy in the war and they say they did it as Japan have attacked their Pearl Harbour...........All drama ............ And everyone knows that the biggest actor who used to call himself as the biggest supporter of Human Rights did something which was completely Insane........... and no one can do it for sure.......... to kill that many innocent people just to take revenge for those Jews.......
Then they did 911 and as a reaction they attacked Afghanistan and Iraq to get power in this region and Iraq for the oil reserves.......... Afghanistan to get power in this region as this is a very important region if you see, China, India, Iran, Pakistan, all big names and US wants to have a strong position here ....... Btw its not US its all Jews Lobby who manipulate american public and their politicians as well ....

concern_paki

And even Jewish lobby have no interest in US also or the betterment of Americans if they had so John F Kennedy never got killed .......... They are working for their own interests ....... Like they transferred all money from UK to US and name it as Federal Reserves (Private Company) they will transfer all the money from US to Israel and will change dollar to something else ............ They are not sincere even with Americans .. and politicians and elite class of US also knows the truth but again they cannot do anything except saying Yes Sir to them .... No choice ... It is the same as our politicians do for US ........All Jewish loves to make that Sultanate of Hazrat Sulaiman AS and want to take the hold of that in the biggest Jerusalem which they have had lost ........ Thats their main agenda/goal/mission .......

They are not mentally disturbed .......... Jewish lobby is working out there ...... To take the revenge from Hitler as he killed many Jews they dropped Atom Bomb on Japan, German Alloy in the war and they say they did it as Japan have attacked their Pearl Harbour...........All drama ............ And everyone knows that the biggest actor who used to call himself as the biggest supporter of Human Rights did something which was completely Insane........... and no one can do it for sure.......... to kill that many innocent people just to take revenge for those Jews.......
Then they did 911 and as a reaction they attacked Afghanistan and Iraq to get power in this region and Iraq for the oil reserves.......... Afghanistan to get power in this region as this is a very important region if you see, China, India, Iran, Pakistan, all big names and US wants to have a strong position here ....... Btw its not US its all Jews Lobby who manipulate american public and their politicians as well ....

i think not jewish lobby the qom firon i mean the newcon Zionist lobby hijack the jewish lobby u will find so many jews support falastin cause

hans

Banned
We should be thankful to USA that they have not used a A -Bomb on any Muslim country.

Tell me .. how patient can USA be... ? May be we are destined to be fried by a Nuke Bomb...

But I do have this very strong feeling that US is fighting its War with one hand tired behind its back.. in a way its playing the War game with restraint.
Would I like to see the Full force and anger of US on a Muslim country... No way.

Why I am saying this, a few days back I was watching this documentary about American Civil War. One side was called the Union the other Confederate.
This war went on for five years. What took me back was the fact even after fighting for 5 years Northern Forces (Union) had not thrown in there total War resources.

Same goes for Second World War, Total War resources was not used.

Same goes for War with Muslim countries.... Muslim Countries at there end is using there Max resources just to float there Government and there Ideology.. forget about War.

PkRevolution

We should be thankful to USA that they have not used a A -Bomb on any Muslim country.

Tell me .. how patient can USA be... ? May be we are destined to be fried by a Nuke Bomb...

But I do have this very strong feeling that US is fighting its War with one hand tired behind its back.. in a way its playing the War game with restraint.
Would I like to see the Full force and anger of US on a Muslim country... No way.

Why I am saying this, a few days back I was watching this documentary about American Civil War. One side was called the Union the other Confederate.
This war went on for five years. What took me back was the fact even after fighting for 5 years Northern Forces (Union) had not thrown in there total War resources.

Same goes for Second World War, Total War resources was not used.

Same goes for War with Muslim countries.... Muslim Countries at there end is using there Max resources just to float there Government and there Ideology.. forget about War.

There is no reason to be thankfull to USA. You did not understand why they don't use A-Bomb? If they use Atom Bomb next day people in all over the world will hate them, that is last thing they want. They are killing more people with other weapons. People in west have no interest for human killing or better said for muslim killing.

The Media in west is strong sensored. Pakistanis media is much more independent than western media. In many TV channel of Europe for example only news of parliment and few good news or Japan Fokushima or Libya (Rebells are angels do supply them weapon) thats it. People in Europe are deliberately made fool by their Secret services.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you look history of US massacre done in Muslim and non muslim world you might asked this question to your self " Who is destroying America?" or Are Americans mentaly disturbed?

* Who is training mentaly disturbed soldiers for killing in muslim countries?
* Who supports their killer spies when they shoot people in foreign countries for no reason? and then hijake courts by providing money to individuals.
* Who supports rebells and provides weapons for illegal revolutions?

The list of crimes is very long

Japan:

How can humans throw Atom bomb on other humans as US did in Hiroshima and NagSaki?

Hiroshima
Pre-raid population 255,000 Dead 66,000,Injured 69,000, Total Casualties 135,000

Nagasaki
Pre-raid population 195,000, Dead 39,000, Injured 25,000, Total Casualties 64,000

Iraq:

Figures from the WikiLeaks website also revealed up to 285,000 war casualties in Iraq from March 2003 through the end of 2009

285,000 Casualties 109,000 deaths

Afghanistan

20119 casualties

Pakitan
(with drone attacks and war on terror)

Total Pakistani killed 12888 (till 30 Jan 2011).

And Now
Total Number of Casualties killed in Iraq and Afghanistan(www.Ummah.com)
At least 753,399 people have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq since the U.S. and coalition attacks, based on lowest credible estimates.
My conclusion:

Americans are mentaly disturbed.

Govenment of Pakistan should build cycological dept. in foreign countries in their embassies to check mental health of US citizens before issuing them Pakistani Visa.

My Question: What do you think?

Is there another force behind, willing to destroy USA? Or all Americans are mentaly disturbed?

since the inception of Israel and World War II, Americans have killed (or severely affected) over 100million people, Muslims and non Muslims around the world starting from attack on Germany just to protect Jews (even before Israel was created) in the name of freedom and democracy

hans

Banned
YOu missed the point, I am talking about War Resources. Buffer that keeps or sustain a country in conflict.