Who will be the DJ Butt of Karachi? Watch this Video

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Who will be the DJ Butt of Karachi? Watch Video

That is a dangerous job in Altaf terrorist's territory, you may end up in a bori because Altaf didn't like your music.

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)

samaa walay mar wa ta rahain gay, salay Altaf ko bata diya kitni bori chahiya hogi.

bisaat

Banned

That is a dangerous job in Altaf terrorist's territory, you may end up in a bori because Altaf didn't like your music.

did you do any dharna for it?

have you done any dharna in millions of PTI dharnas in which you highlighted the problems of Karachi, have you even raised any voice? you people opposed the SPLGO, now you oppose Karachi getting its rights with separate administrative unit, you favoured illegal delimitations in the city only to hijack mandate of this city, still you came as losers, you oppose it as well, you are hand in gloves with sindhi feudal who now spoke PTI voice in Karachi who suppressed the city for 65 years, same nadir laghari who was minister of sindh in PMLQ, same other PPP feudals who looted out wealth

have you ever even made one thread highlighting Karachi problems?

when people live in glass houses like your exploding KPK and its increasing target killing, you must not lecture about Karachi especially when you have made no efforts for it

we all know that some people want to hijack the city and occupy to it enjoy its wealth, importance, power and resources, MQM will never lit it get occupied who are not even interested in the city

Last edited:

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)

did you do any dharna for it?

have you done any dharna in millions of PTI dharnas in which you highlighted the problems of Karachi, have you even raised any voice? you people opposed the SPLGO, now you oppose Karachi getting its rights with separate administrative unit, you favoured illegal delimitations in the city only to hijack mandate of this city, still you came as losers, you oppose it as well, you are hand in gloves with sindhi feudal who now spoke PTI voice in Karachi who suppressed the city for 65 years, same nadir laghari who was minister of sindh in PMLQ, same other PPP feudals who looted out wealth

have you ever even made one thread highlighting Karachi problems?

when people live in glass houses like your exploding KPK and its increasing target killing, you must not lecture about Karachi especially when you have made no efforts for it

we all know that some people want to hijack the city and occupy to it enjoy its wealth, importance, power and resources, MQM will never lit it get occupied who are not even interested in the city

You are a very very funny guy. You seem educated but you fail to see the fact that every time Altaf sees some opposition or elections are coming he resorts to separate state card and as soon as the problem or event passes away, he will say once again "I am Sindhi!" and people like you who are blind followers will never see the truth.
And please don't refer to me as some outsider, I am a born urdu speaker from Karachi whose father was giving the choice to run for elections in MQM first election but my dad refused and allowed his friend to take part, now that friend is one of the corruptest guys we know. I use to be a die hard fan of MQM but fortunately I have brain which operates (MashaAllah) and I can see when one person is deceiving people. This so called terrorist can close down the city in 5 minutes when Scottland police takes him to custody for questions, but when it comes to local body elections all he can do is pretend to be in its favor. When me and my dad are doing some land deals in the same Karachi of Altaf terrorist, all land grabber people we find are MQM people (even pathans & sindhis). So kindly wake up from your illusion that Altaf has placed you in.
Any intelligent person who is not tassubi should realize the main problem of Karachi is Altaf terrorist and his goons. And the city is already hijacked by Altaf terrorist so it can only be re hijacked not hijacked. InshaAllah the day is not far when Allah will help us get rid of one the biggest terrorist in the world, Altaf Hussain.