Who is the main culprit behind sugar crisis. Reham Khan explains

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wow Just check the level of powdry leader's followers. Check their language which clearly indicates that they belong to scums.
KITAB MEIN THREESOME KA ZIKAR MENE TO NAHI KIA TA.. PIR KIS TARA AP MERI LANGUAGE PAR ONGLI OTA SAKTE HO.. COMMENTS KARNA HAR AIK KA RIGHT HA

Khudi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0، 0)]اُو ہو، تو گویا زندہ بھٹو کا بھنگ زدہ مجاور حرامزادہ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔[/COLOR]
Bilawal aur zardari ku ghar leja, kuch arama mil jaega. I spit on all the politicians of Pak including Noora, Murdari, Bilo and of course donkey raja

Khudi123

ہاہاہا ...لگتا ہے اسکی خودی کچھ زیادہ ہی بلند ہو گیی ہے؟ لیکن
راناجی تم دیکھنا کہ ایک دن ....خودی خود آپ ہی اپنے مقام پر آ جاےگی
اتنے جوتے کھانے کے بعد ؟...پھر تمنا کرےگا ....میں نے پیاز کھانے ہیں پلیز؟
ہاہاہا...جہاں کی کھوتی وہیں ان کھلوتی .....اب اس میں کیا ..... ?

Check the intellectual level and knowledge of your incompetent leader. This is what happens when use too much illegal substance. Brain cells get damaged and you would not know what you are talking about.

Diesel

But there must be something real about she claims.
TO WAQAR ZAKA KE SHOW MEIN TO YE BARE MAZ E SA FIRST HUSBAND KI SEX PERFORMANCE KO COMPARE TO IK PERFORMANCE BETTER SAMAJTI HA.. LEKIN BAAD MEIN JO KAHA OS SA MOKAR GAI.. OLTA WAQAR ZAKA KO THREATS KIA KE YOUTUBE KA CHANNEL CLOSE KAR DONGI.. APOLOGY KI DEMAND KI WAQAR ZAKA SA..

Khudi123

TO WAQAR ZAKA KE SHOW MEIN TO YE BARE MAZ E SA FIRST HUSBAND KI SEX PERFORMANCE KO COMPARE TO IK PERFORMANCE BETTER SAMAJTI HA.. LEKIN BAAD MEIN JO KAHA OS SA MOKAR GAI.. OLTA WAQAR ZAKA KO THREATS KIA KE YOUTUBE KA CHANNEL CLOSE KAR DONGI.. APOLOGY KI DEMAND KI WAQAR ZAKA SA..
Thats not my problem. I am not Reham khan's spokes person. I just uploaded her video. Go and ask Reham not me .

Khudi123

TO PIR AP EMOTIONAL NA HO.. FAZOL MEIN AP HAR AIK SA LARNE LAGEY HO..
i am not emotional. I just want see how low pti paid workers go and i want show their ugly faces and moral values to the world. I want show how rude and low level they are. I want to show to the world,the level of a drug user's followers.
I enjoy when qoooome youhtia swears, coz this would expose them.

Khudi123

MEREY KHIYAL MAE TUM HI IS AURAT K DALAL HO ,MAGAR YAHAN TUMARI CHULNEY WALI NAI
Ha ha ha ha Qoooome youthia you were in school when first time i used this forum. I am here from 2009. Do not judge me on my new ID. I will take all the pti paid workers to the cleaners. You do not me. i am one those really pti worker who made pmln and ppp life hell but now it is pti turn.

Diesel

i am not emotional. I just want see how low pti paid workers go and i want show their ugly faces and moral values to the world. I want show how rude and low level they are. I want to show to the world,the level of a drug user's followers.
I enjoy when qoooome youhtia swears, coz this would expose them.
FIRST OF ALL AP APNI BAGHAIRAT CHACHI KO DUNIA KE SAMNE NANGA KARE , JIS NA SASTI PUBLICITY AND TORI SI RAQAM KI KHATIR BOOK MEIN THIRD CLASS LANGUAGE USE KI.. BOOK KISI OR NA LIKI LEKIN BOOK PAR NAM IS NA APNA LAGWAYA.

Onlypakistan

Ha ha ha ha Qoooome youthia you were in school when first time i used this forum. I am here from 2009. Do not judge me on my new ID. I will take all the pti paid workers to the cleaners. You do not me. i am one those really pti worker who made pmln and ppp life hell but now it is pti turn.
IS LEYE AB TUMARI JOOTEY KHANEY KI BARI HA

Khudi123

FIRST OF ALL AP APNI BAGHAIRAT CHACHI KO DUNIA KE SAMNE NANGA KARE , JIS NA SASTI PUBLICITY AND TORI SI RAQAM KI KHATIR BOOK MEIN THIRD CLASS LANGUAGE USE KI.. BOOK KISI OR NA LIKI LEKIN BOOK PAR NAM IS NA APNA LAGWAYA.
As i said before i got nothing to do with Reham khan. What she does that is her problem. I am here to upload her point of view. Qooome youthia need to get to use to her vidoes instead of swearing.

Diesel

As i said before i got nothing to do with Reham khan. What she does that is her problem. I am here to upload her point of view. Qooome youthia need to get to use to her vidoes instead of swearing.
PIR AP KA KOYI RIGHT NAHI BANTA KE AP CHACHI BAGHAIRAT KO DEFEND KAR

Khudi123

Is lehaz SAE to tum parwari ABI PAIDA hi NAI hooy,TUMARI KHOTA BARYANI bi KHATAM ho CHUKI ha JIS ka TUMAEN GHUSA ha
Ha ha ha ha so tell me qooome youthia who has helped Noora to escape the country. Let me tell you
Your pm helped him, go ask him why?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Simple is don't watch Chachi beghairat and noTalent Hussains videos and give this khoti123 a big dislike.