What you are?

zhkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
1. A muslim (Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was a muslim).

2. A muslim but a sunni muslim (I think Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was not a sunni muslim, he was a muslim).

3. A muslim but a shia muslim (I think Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was not a shia muslim, he was a muslim).

4. A muslim but a deobandi muslim (I think Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was not a deobandi muslim, he was a muslim).

5. A muslim but a ahle-hadith muslim (I think Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was not a ahle-hadith muslim, he was a muslim).

Come on people think. Can't you see in every talk show or whatever, you find the people opposing islam and say in there support, there is argument, what type of islam you want. you want a sunni, shia,,..etc.

This is the way they are rejecting Islam, we have to tell them all that we are muslim (the definition according to Quran and sunna) and we want Islam of Muhmmad (PBUH).

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
brother u r conveying a very clear message....n i appreciate ur effort......still if we don,t understand....then i guess we don,t want to understand
1. A muslim (Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was a muslim).

2. A muslim but a sunni muslim (I think Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was not a sunni muslim, he was a muslim).

3. A muslim but a shia muslim (I think Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was not a shia muslim, he was a muslim).

4. A muslim but a deobandi muslim (I think Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was not a deobandi muslim, he was a muslim).

5. A muslim but a ahle-hadith muslim (I think Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was not a ahle-hadith muslim, he was a muslim).

Come on people think. Can't you see in every talk show or whatever, you find the people opposing islam and say in there support, there is argument, what type of islam you want. you want a sunni, shia,,..etc.

This is the way they are rejecting Islam, we have to tell them all that we are muslim (the definition according to Quran and sunna) and we want Islam of Muhmmad (PBUH).

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thats TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!! We do need to follow ISLAM of Hazrat MUHAMMED SAW ..... no one else ..... everyone out there is selling ISLAM for his benefits and advantages and is misleading the people ........ And its amazing it does includes all kinds of people .... Educated, Highly Educated, Illiterate, Rich, Poor ............all classes and kinds of people have lost their ways because of these guys who are selling ISLAM ...... ALLAH HAMEIN ALLAH AU USKE RASOOL (MUHAMMED SAW ) KI TALEEMAT PAR AMAL KARNE HIDAYAT ATA FARMAEIN AUR SHAR WALON KE SHAR SE MAHFOOZ RAKHE AAMEEN...........