What will become of Imran Khan

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pathetic describes exactly what IK/ Qadri duo tried to achieve, the reality that Pakistani public doesn't want the politics of 90's got lost on both.

Mere bhai - dua he meri k Allah SWT aap ko naya Pakistan dekhne ki taufeeq zaroor dein. InshaAllah

Adeel Rehman

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آج اگر عمران خان ہار گيا تو پوری قوم ہار جائے گی... کپتان کھڑا ہے لیکن لگتا ہے قوم ابھی بھی کھڑی ہونے کے لیے تیار نہیں

Invictus1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Inqilabo where is your leader IK's political advisor Sheeda Tulli since last last 12 hours. Your leader deserves this fate and humiliation if he is blindly following a arrogant person like SR. IK has made Pti as B team of PAT.

Last edited:

Respect

IK ka kia banna he, he gave out his heart and soul for the country whenever and wherever he stepped in for the nation be it the cricket field, building great institutions or awakening them. Now if people don't and won't want to change, it is and never was his fault. He has done more than any son of the soil can ever dream of with no power in hand but his grit and integrity. He was and he will always be the Khan the world loves and respects. If anything I feel sorry for me and my countrymen for if Imran fails then get your kids ready to serve the Hamzas and the Maryams and the Bilawals and the Bakhtawars. He has played his innings and is still doing with grace and an every inspiring model for times to come. I know how history will judge him, what worries me is how history will judge us, the Pakistani nation if we fail to grasp this very moment in time.

I feel ashamed being an insafian, at least Shiekh TUQ supporters are with him, all i know is that IK is getting shelled from all ends, police is binding there time and during the night they could attack IK container and finish the job off. Whilst we are sitting on our computers the end game could be up soon. May Allah protect all in Islamabad and Imran Khan.

whilst IK is stuck in his container he might be thinking where are all my insafians, he would get really boosted up if hundreds of thousands of insfians took over Islamabad and stood by him shoulder too shoulder.

One thing I must say is when PML N goons use to say we are burger lot, and mummy and daddy types they could be right because i have looked in the mirror and I see myself as one of them.

I pray that I am wrong and the people of Pakistan rise to the occassion

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
@ Respect: Don't lose heart bro, I can see you are outside Pakistan so I can understand your limitations and your helplessness. You shouldn't forget whatever happens, one thing is for sure, Imran Khan will fight it to the last and that is all he can do, the rest is up to ALLAH. You just keep doing whatever you can do no matter how small it feels for you never know one good word penned might inspire someone somewhere. So cheer up, you can't get gloomy, if Khan is smiling on top of the container after being battered all night by the tear gas, am sure you can shoot a few smiles too. :)

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pathetic describes exactly what IK/ Qadri duo tried to achieve, the reality that Pakistani public doesn't want the politics of 90's got lost on both.

pAKISTANI PUBLIC DOENT WANT ANY CHANGE, IT IS QUITE CLEAR, THE STORY ABOUT THE GOVT TAX ON PEOPLE CROSSING THE BRDIGE.... THIS IS WHAT WE ARE AS A NATION. WE WILL TOLERATE ALL CHOR DAKUS , INFLATION....BUT WE NEVER LEARNED TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS.
THE WORLD LAUGHS AT US, WHEN THEY SEE NAWAZ MEETING ZARDARI, THE SO CALLED ARCH ENEMIES, BOTH LOOTED THE COUNRTY... AND NO ONE SAYS A WORD. ALL OF THIER CORRUPTION AND LOOT MAR IS FORGOTTEN. SHAME ON US.

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)
tum nay kitnay thanay ko aag lagai? khud internet per baithay ho
پی ٹی آئی والوں لاہور میں پولیس کے تمام تھانوں کو آگ لگاو اور پھر یاتی عمرہ کی طرف مارچ کرو ۔۔ یہ ہے پالیسی

P

pukhtun

Bhai have u booked ur air ticket....uk main bet kar ehkaam jaari na karein......come here and then invite ppl to isd.

lurker

Let this be a lesson to all pakistanis, ke khali honest Hona kafi nahi hai ek leader ke liye. Aqalmand bhi Hona zaroori Hota hai. Imran khan made tremendous mistakes this time round. Ek to uski demand ghalat thi, tareeka ghalat. Aur ab nateeja ghalat.

Asad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
@ Lurker: Ji ji bilkul Shareef to bht akalmand he na ? Zardari bhi ? Ap ke pas choices kia he aur ya ap ko bewakoof aur chooor dono ik saaath chahye. Imran Khan chaalak nahi hee isliye humare Pakistani zehneyaat me wo akalmand nahi hee. Uss ke batein angrezon ko samjh ate hee aur hum Pakistanion ko nahi kiun k goree tu khud he bewakoof he third world ke hum Pakistani to bht smart he na per capita dunya ke richest most developed he tu hummme leader tu kam az kam 160+ IQ wala chahye. Kab tak in Shareefo aur Zardarion se apne ko dhooka dilawo ge. Imran Khan ye jo in feudals ne block lagaya huwa he Pakistan ke real akalmand logon k liye leadership positions me anne k liye wo torrna chahta he so kal ko ap bhi leader ban jawoo.