Watch an honest Punjabi analyst views

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Only changing name is not enough, MQM needs to get rid of its previous impression, if it wants to become "National Party" it should come out of "Regional or Language" shell.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very good analysis no doubt about it. Again coming from someone from Punjab so u have to give Punjab credit for that ;)
To be honest I've been a critic of MQM and still am on certain issues, but the way to look forward is to bring them in main stream politics.
It takes two hands to clap. So both the ends have to work.
1. Other people have to accept them as a political reality should let them work in other parts of the country.
2. MQM have to end the reign of terror in urban Sindh and clarify their name from the black spot of BHATTA.

I know both the points mentioned are difficult to accept for both the parties i.e MQM and anti-MQM. But it is never too late.
What do my pro-MQM and anti-MQM friends think.
Also just a humble request: Kindly try to write in regular small fonts rather than in big shiny fonts.

MQM= 'Mutahida' Quami Movement, my freind today MQM is not only playing its role in National Politics but also representing Middle class in Azad Kashmir Assembly, We should all look forward for the betterment of Pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad.

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
the scars are deep, it will take time, if they want people in their favor than they have to prove it that they have left their old ways of extortion, they should get rid of their units from where they are controlling areas of karachi. many of MQM professional assasins were given jobs in police over last 5 years, in other major companies even though their were others on merit. they have a lot to do and from theor attitude its a very slow pace.

huss39

MQM is a mafia . Altaf is an Indian agent who is working towards disintegration of Pakistan. Only way to deal with these muterve pawnkhoors is to SEND THEM BACK TO INDIA where they came from. They are more loyal to India then Pakistan.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
lo bhai ham karachi walo ke beh sun lo.lahor mai bath kar aur choraha jaisa scipted programme karne se sahafat nahe hote janab sahafat karne ke liye hasan sb. filed mai nikalna parta hai kashif,talath,hamid ,haroon rasheed,insar abbassi ke tara jan jonkon mai lagane parte hai.aur janab apke bate ketabh yah shabashe laine ke kalam mai tu ache lagh sakte hai lakin ground reality ess se belkul mukhtalif hai.sabh acha hai ke musheroo se alagh hokar haqiqat pasandana tabsera insan ko hamesha zinda rakta hai.

If MQM is a Mafia and Altaf is an Indian agent then every Pakistani should wish and pray that whole country to be governed and Ruled by MQM who despite what you said constructed numerous Road, Mega Projects, Signal free corridors, infrastructure development, basic education and Heath facilities, crime control camera installation, Industrial parks and IT tower development. Indiscriminate development work in Rural and Urban Sindh to remove class difference and Rural-Urban Divide

Dear viewers, it is apparent from the above comment based on Ethnic hatred Who is playing a role of an 'INDIAN AGENT ' to divide Pakistan !!!
I wish and pray you really understand what 'Pakistan Zindabad' means

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
huss39 said:
MQM is a mafia . Altaf is an Indian agent who is working towards disintegration of Pakistan. Only way to deal with these muterve pawnkhoors is to SEND THEM BACK TO INDIA where they came from. They are more loyal to India then Pakistan.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.
To be honest I don't think this kind of attitude will help in bringing the two sides closer.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
khalid100 said:
Very good analysis no doubt about it. Again coming from someone from Punjab so u have to give Punjab credit for that ;)
To be honest I've been a critic of MQM and still am on certain issues, but the way to look forward is to bring them in main stream politics.
1. Other people have to accept them as a political reality should let them work in other parts of the country.
2. MQM have to end the reign of terror in urban Sindh and clarify their name from the black spot of BHATTA.

I know both the points mentioned are difficult to accept for both the parties i.e MQM and anti-MQM. But it is never too late.
Also just a humble request: Kindly try to write in regular small fonts rather than in big shiny fonts.

Khalid Allah tumhein khush rakhey.......

I have an idea, and want resonable thinkers to comment on it.

Can someone make an effort to bring MQM and PTI closer? Believe me I always listen to Imran Khan , and the way he talks and what he wants to do for Pakistan?, MQM is already doing in Urban Sindh. If someone can take a lead to eliminate the misunderstandings that are in IK's mind about MQM and MQM also try to do some more sensible politics and control their low level so-called workers(who bring a bad name to the party), then I asure you Pakistan's fortune will change dramatically. Just imagine what Imran's enthusiasm and MQM's experience in the development will bring to our poor nation? Am I dreaming, amn't I ?
Or is it possible?? PEVISTA REH SHAJAR SE OR MEED-E-BAHAR RAKH.....
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

Can someone make an effort to bring MQM and PTI closer? Believe me I always listen to Imran Khan , and the way he talks and what he wants to do for Pakistan?, MQM is already doing in Urban Sindh. If someone can take a lead to eliminate the misunderstandings that are in IK's mind about MQM and MQM also try to do some more sensible politics and control their low level so-called workers(who bring a bad name to the party), then I asure you Pakistan's fortune will change dramatically. Just imagine what Imran's enthusiasm and MQM's experience in the development will bring to our poor nation? Am I dreaming, amn't I ?
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

To be honest Imran has the courage and international recognition and MQM has the street power. No doubt both can make a deadly combination. But if wishes were horses then beggers would fly... :roll:
Two things to look forward are:
MQM stop blaming Imran's past and Imran does the same about MQM. (As Oscar Wilde said Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future)
Imran has to realize that he needs to think independent and stop following JI's footsteps. JI is acting like a Nadaan Dost for him and not giving the correct advice to him. Good thing about Imran is that he admits what he did wrong e.g standing with Musharaf or his colorful past.
We can wish loads of things but only Allah's will can prevail....

aBis

PakPatriot1 said:
khalid100 said:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

this cannot happen, Imran has gone so far in criticising MQM that if he join hands with MQM and stop his grudges than his political credibilty will be lost.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
mqm ko moqa milna chahiye,, lekin mqm ko apne quaid change kerna parre ga,, apne rehnomaon ko change kernea pare ga humme karkon sai koi shikayat nahi mein mqm ko like nahi kerta lekin ek baat bata doon ke kaam tu inho ne kiya hai no doubt,, mqm mein sai babar ghori, waseem akhtar, haider abbas rizwi aur sab se ihm [altaf] ko nikelna paree ga q ke ain leader per logon ko bahrosa nahi aur wese bhi party ko chalane ke liye quaid se ziada nazariye ki zarorat hai aur mein jo shahid apne app ko sab se ziada Anti-MQM samjhta hoon,,, unn ke nazariye ke baree hise ki qadar kerta hoon jis mein specialy wadera aur jagerdarana nizam ka khatama hai,, lekin mqm ko apne nazariye ko bhi thoda sa change kerna chahiye jis mein ain ka pukhtoon sai aur punjabi sai specially panga hai.. q ke yeh cheezen qoum parasti ko hawa deti hai.....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
mqm ko moqa milna chahiye,, lekin mqm ko apne quaid change kerna parre ga,, apne rehnomaon ko change kernea pare ga humme karkon sai koi shikayat nahi mein mqm ko like nahi kerta lekin ek baat bata doon ke kaam tu inho ne kiya hai no doubt,, mqm mein sai babar ghori, waseem akhtar, haider abbas rizwi aur sab se ihm [altaf] ko nikelna paree ga q ke ain leader per logon ko bahrosa nahi aur wese bhi party ko chalane ke liye quaid se ziada nazariye ki zarorat hai aur mein jo shahid apne app ko sab se ziada Anti-MQM samjhta hoon,,, unn ke nazariye ke baree hise ki qadar kerta hoon jis mein specialy wadera aur jagerdarana nizam ka khatama hai,, lekin mqm ko apne nazariye ko bhi thoda sa change kerna chahiye jis mein ain ka pukhtoon sai aur punjabi sai specially panga hai.. q ke yeh cheezen qoum parasti ko hawa deti hai.....
To change the leadership means create a new party, and this experiment has already been done in the past in the shape of forming MQM Haqiqi. That was a complete failure. People like Altaf Hussain that's why his is the leader of MQM. If you remove Altaf Hussain then there will be no real MQM. Peolpe will not accept it.
Exactly same thing happened with PPP. They eliminated Z.A.Bhutto and formed many other small PPPs with very big names, but no one could replace Mr. Bhutto. Only exception was BB, but she was his daughter. This situation is in every party. JI still uses Modoodi, JUP uses Noorani, JUI uses Mufti Mehmood, PMLN uses Nawaz Sharif, ANP uses Bacha Khan, and PTI uses Imran Khan. Pakistan's politics is personality centric. So why we advice impossible to MQM. Yes, I agree, there are many areas where MQM has to improve their activities. They are still very behind. Although they already have improved a lot. I am seeing them in next five to ten years an entirely changed and matured party.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM minus ALTAF HUSSAIN is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MQM.
Altaf Hussain is a great leader....He is one of the greatest leader in world.
Altaf Teri Perwaz Say Jalta Hay Zamana......Bazoo Ko Zara Aoor Hilla , Is Aag Ko Aoor Hawa Day

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
huss39 said:
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.

If MQM is loyal to india, then i must say you made Pakistan for your benifits, to give the power to your relatives, wanted to make lots to money by doing corruption, selling the pakistani lands to other big countries, wanted to make 2,3 classes of education etc etc. Thanks you so very much for making this kinda country.
Karachi may mein bhi rehta hOon. Sab MQM keh peechay lagay rehtay hain, ANP jo karachi ko tabah karne peh tuli hoi hai woh kisi ko nazer nahe aata.
Being a citizen of karachi wht i experienced ager karachi mein sirf karachi keh rehne walay reh rahay hotay, to karachi ka yeh haal nahe hota, karachi walon ne karachi tabah nahe kiya, people who come from other cities they are destroying pakistan.

Yeh sab unkeh liye kaha hai jo karachi walon keh against propaganda karte hain, unhain bhi unki asliyat pata honi chahiye.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
abdulhaseeb23 said:
To change the leadership means create a new party, and this experiment has already been done in the past in the shape of forming MQM Haqiqi. That was a complete failure. People like Altaf Hussain that's why his is the leader of MQM. If you remove Altaf Hussain then there will be no real MQM. Peolpe will not accept it.
Exactly same thing happened with PPP. They eliminated Z.A.Bhutto and formed many other small PPPs with very big names, but no one could replace Mr. Bhutto. Only exception was BB, but she was his daughter. This situation is in every party. JI still uses Modoodi, JUP uses Noorani, JUI uses Mufti Mehmood, PMLN uses Nawaz Sharif, ANP uses Bacha Khan, and PTI uses Imran Khan. Pakistan's politics is personality centric. So why we advice impossible to MQM. Yes, I agree, there are many areas where MQM has to improve their activities. They are still very behind. Although they already have improved a lot. I am seeing them in next five to ten years an entirely changed and matured party.

If MQM is doing something good and if MQM has power in karachi, the reason is only one name which is Altaf Hussain.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@huss39

Tumhari baato se lagta he ke tum khud bharti agent ho.

We are very well aware of indian activity on such pakistani sites who pretend to be pakistanis.
Muhajirs didnt only came to Karachi. They are serving this nation in every part of Pakistan. They are who fought in streets for this land and will fight for every inch of this land in future.
Being a pakhtoon, sindhi, punjabi, balochi, urdu speaking, kashmiri and siraiki is not an issue. The issue is, "being a good pakistani".

To all pakistani brothers and sisters, be aware of indian anti-Pakistan propaganda and conspiracies on this and every forum.

Pakistanis stand united forever.

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
@huss

agar paan khors ko karachi sai wapas bhej dia to tum log bhokai mar jao gai. jitna potential karachi main hai kahin nahee hai...tum jaisay logo ke Liye hi Karachi Dubai hai jab sab jaga sai dhakka milta hai to Karachi main hi akar Nokri dhondtai ho tum ko doob kar mar jana chahiye jis thali main khate ho usi main ched karte ho.....sab se bare Mulk dushman anasir tum ho.

Proud to be Pakistani

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Watch a Punjabi Munafiq analyst views,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who is setting in Lahore and praise for
other ........................British Munafiq, who is living far away in a cool weather in LONDON.

So one is in LAHORE and other is in LONDON ,,,,,,,,,,,,How he can imagine what is passing in Karachi ?

MAAN TARA HAJI BEGOYEM ---------TU MANA HAJI BOGO..................