Views of Famous People About JI Ameer Syed Munawar Hassan - You will feel proud

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: You will feel proud after watching this video

Hmmmm Khushi hui k Munawar Sb naik aadmi hain, i will also VOTE for PTI but i think PTI or Munawar sb ko Election main ITehad karna chahiye Choor or dakuon k khilaaf :)

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: You will feel proud after watching this video

Hmmmm Khushi hui k Munawar Sb naik aadmi hain, i will also VOTE for PTI but i think PTI or Munawar sb ko Election main ITehad karna chahiye Choor or dakuon k khilaaf :)

gilanim

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No doubt they are honest,patriotic and down-to-earth people, BUT they are incompetent to run a govt, an administration or an establishment. I have my own experience with the arrogant,unjust & corrupt Minister of health Mr Inayat during MM govt in KPK province .اللة تعالي اسو دونون جهان مين زليل و خوار كري Alhamdulillah I got justice from Supreme Court of Pakistan. i met the concerned minister many a times & even brought the matter to the notice of Jamatia Senior minister.

cashiph

Citizen
I don’t understand why not Pakistani people try JI i believe they can run this country better then PML-N, PPP, MQM ANP very simple reason, they are honest. I don’t understand this logic "I like JI but my vote not for them"

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
All Amers r very good........:lol::lol::lol:

Never mind just laughing.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I don’t understand why not Pakistani people try JI i believe they can run this country better then PML-N, PPP, MQM ANP very simple reason, they are honest. I don’t understand this logic "I like JI but my vote not for them"

Because, they like to be bitten from the same hole twice.

Momin cannot be bitten twice from the same hole.

genious

JI is the most competent political party of Pakistan having vast experience how to run govt. they are running huge administrations without having any govt. mandate I will vote for JI(Trazoo) InshAllah

Khanisback

Councller (250+ posts)
JI is the most competent political party of Pakistan having vast experience how to run govt. they are running huge administrations without having any govt. mandate I will vote for JI(Trazoo) InshAllah

how to you evaluate their performance when they were in power in 2002-2007? tell me one thing that make you proud.

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
Problem with JI is that they only represent there fiqa, we need a party who can represent us all(sunni, shia, wahabi and so on). This is why we say they are honest but we dont wote for them.

genious

Problem with JI is that they only represent there fiqa, we need a party who can represent us all(sunni, shia, wahabi and so on). This is why we say they are honest but we dont wote for them.

Which FIRQA do they represent?? Add to my info also please! Thankyou

genious

how to you evaluate their performance when they were in power in 2002-2007? tell me one thing that make you proud.

They were in power in NWFP in an alliance of MMA & they do this:
http://www.forum.jamaat.org/forum/jamaat-e-islami-pakistan/ji-questions-answers/145-mma-s-first-three-years-performance

gilanim

Jee janab V have seen their incompetence & horrible experience during their MMA govt .Do want the proof of injustice by corrupt Enayat Khan MOH . Allah save us from these people coming to power.