TSS Blame India for Karachi Terror

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
commander bhai,
1. India could have expedited the prosecution of Mr. Kasab, had they based the case only on his confession, but,
We knew that animals like these cannot be trusted, and he might retract his statement.

2. This is the reason why a proper comprehensive approach was taken. And this is also the reason why the case is still going on.
The case against does not rest solely on his confession. When CCTV footage is available, as also hundreds of witnesses, his retracting his confession will not make any difference.

3. I know that you are intelligent enough to know this.
He was put on trial knowing fully well that he might play tricks, but, this is the procedure that has to be followed by law, even an animal like Mr. Kasab has rights.

Again, why don't we hear of any terrorism trial in Pak? Why aren't the terrorists presented in court?
After each terror incident in Pak, some people are caught. Are they still in detention or have they been set free???

4. Have you asked your government, who is responsible for the Sri Lankan team attack? I think some people were detained, where are they now?

5. You need to decide what kind of people you want to follow. People like Zaid "H" Hamid who still claims that 9/11 was carried out by America, and Mumbai by India, and that foreign countries are responsible for suicide attacks in Pak...
The Marriot hotel bombing, i think it was in Capital Talk that Hamid Mir said that the suicide bomber was from the Red Mosque or something to that effect, he was chatting with a mullah.

--Fake confession tapes are enough for any layman to base their opinion as to what is being said and the vocabulary used and even the sentences uttered!! 8-)

--Our govt has been silent on whole lot of issues :evil:just to appease america and even to an extent india,had that NOT been the case,kasab's tapes should've been enough for them to pursue it and even ask international community to be mediators incase india showed hesitation.

--Unwillingness of indian govt to provide access to kasab further dilutes the whole process though i'd personally prefer his lawyer be some one Non-muslim to make things more transparent and clear for all the prejudiced. :P

--Americans and others have caught up with the evil plans their administrations have been laying out to carry out their evil agendas and all reasonable and rational people are required to question any thing NOT adding up,giving a blind eye and deaf ears won't work. :ugeek:

--People like you already have a pre-set deluded views and would NOT care of digging the reality as long as one particular community is being targeted. :evil:

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
contra said:
:lol: :lol: AHMED "CRAZY" QURAISHI :lol: :lol:
such hamesha kartwa hotha hai so contra accept it that ur india is involved in it by the way i thank you for being here on this forum so that atleast we knows what our enemy is planing and thinking and what kind of mind they kept.

Hey Contra i heard that your general kapoor gave a statement that india can fight with china and Pakistan at the same time. i am just worried that China is having such a big population that if they even pissed on india i think india will be drowned :lol: so be careful with china and about Pakistan listen tell ur Gen kapoor that its not 1960 or 1970 its 2010 so i think that one Ghauri and one Shaheen will be enough for all India so dont scare us from foolish threats.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sheazy bhai,
sheazy50 said:
such hamesha kartwa hotha hai so contra accept it that ur india is involved
1. Do you seriously believe this? By not going after the real perpetrators, you are only giving them more room and another chance to again carryout such atrocities...

sheazy50 said:
Hey Contra i heard that your general kapoor gave a statement that india can fight with china and Pakistan at the same time. i am just worried that China is having such a big population that if they even pissed on india i think india will be drowned :lol: so be careful with china

2. Maybe he shouldn't have said this...

sheazy50 said:
so i think that one Ghauri and one Shaheen will be enough for all India so dont scare us from foolish threats.

3. You are so confident that your missiles are accurate and will not fail. How many times have these missiles been tested? Is your army honest with the people of Pak? You decide...
In India, the Prithvi missile was declared ready for induction after i think only 1 or 2 trials, there was such hue and cry on this issue, thats when it was decided to carryout more tests etc.
And thats when faults etc. were discovered and improvements were made...

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
By not going after the real perpetrators, you are only giving them more room and another chance to again carryout such atrocities...

--This is exactly what we've all been stressing :ugeek: try looking beyond the created illusions,it'll help you solve fallacies regarding most of today's realities :)

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
3. You are so confident that your missiles are accurate and will not fail. How many times have these missiles been tested? Is your army honest with the people of Pak? You decide...
In India, the Prithvi missile was declared ready for induction after i think only 1 or 2 trials, there was such hue and cry on this issue, thats when it was decided to carryout more tests etc.
And thats when faults etc. were discovered and improvements were made...[/quote]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8kULBHwyM[/video]

Hey Contra bhai
this clip will better explain you how far is our missile system accurate.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sheazy bhai,
1. I have seen that video, but, i stand by what i wrote earlier. :geek:

2. How many times have your missiles been tested??? :?:
And do you trust your government/army when they tell you that those missiles are capable and reliable???

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
sheazy bhai,
1. I have seen that video, but, i stand by what i wrote earlier.

2. How many times have your missiles been tested??? :?:
And do you trust your government/army when they tell you that those missiles are capable and reliable???

Contra bhai,

Your response will be same even Pakistan tested one on ur given target ;)

So drop it mate for the time, let the time come and we will InshAllah confirm it from you that either they were on target or what :twisted:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
nabeel117 said:
So drop it mate for the time, let the time come and we will InshAllah confirm it from you that either they were on target or what :twisted:

nabeel bhai :)
My friend, who will be the beneficiary of such an attitude...;)

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
My friend, who will be the beneficiary of such an attitude...

---When the time comes,ofcourse same people who were beneficiaries earlier for centuries :D

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
nabeel117 said:
So drop it mate for the time, let the time come and we will InshAllah confirm it from you that either they were on target or what :

nabeel bhai : )
My friend, who will be the beneficiary of such an attitude...; )

We know our weakness and are working on them but as you r rightly say "India is BITTER than Pakistan"