Tonight With Jasmeen (Part - 2) - 15th September 2014 - Hassan Nisar

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Noora Patwaaris will go behind bars then hanged.what shall we do with diesel? Any suggestions?

Why do you post same message to every thread? Go get some more lines from the person who gave you this paper? Paid Nooras and Attention seekers! spammers!

Hasan Nisar Please asked DG ISPR from where he got permission to gave interview to British Generalist. I think he is looking Immigration like you did. Poor Pakistan.

Sultan Alvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
is becharay pakistanstube ko har thread par galiyaaa parti hay. Yeh Nooners ka Sherooo hay. ********** like his leader #gonawazgo

I don't believe this mentally-retarded guy is a Noora. He looks more like a follower of Diesel Fazal. Maybe somebody can throw some light on this wahiyaat character. Thanks.
:smashfreakB::smashfreakB: :smashfreakB:

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)

I don't believe this mentally-retarded guy is a Noora. He looks more like a follower of Diesel Fazal. Maybe somebody can throw some light on this wahiyaat character. Thanks.
:smashfreakB::smashfreakB: :smashfreakB:
I am neighbour of Makar Molvi who is showing performance in Islamabad. I worked 7 days a week. My problem is I love Pakistan and when I see the elite class of that country have more luxury life then developed world but against that county I hate them too much. I have no desire to have Farm House or have living place in chour place called DHA.

nadeemaltaf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am neighbour of Makar Molvi who is showing performance in Islamabad. I worked 7 days a week. My problem is I love Pakistan and when I see the elite class of that country have more luxury life then developed world but against that county I hate them too much. I have no desire to have Farm House or have living place in chour place called DHA.

you are a funny character. People like you are supporter of IK and you abuse him on every post. You live in real democracy of the world and you cheer for NS who is a badshah. I think you are confused. I am going to ignore you completely from here own.