This video is a great eye opener to every Muslim Pakistani

A

abbasiali

This video is a great eye opener to every single Muslim Pakistani, they are Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtoun, Muhajir, Siraiki, but the element which is missing among them is Muslim Pakistani, (I don't mean to those who are practicing Pakistani Muslims) but the majority who are not sharing there responsiblities towards community.

Thanks to biomat for this video which I found on lahori random video,
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8elNqiQlqPk&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)
As'salaam Brothers,

There is nothing good or bad in the world, how you use that makes it good or bad, let me give you a few examples... Money is neither good or bad, how you use it makes it good or bad. I f you spend it in the way of Allah (S.W.T), it makes it good, but if you use it for evil, yhat makes it bad. Same thing with guns, its bad if terrorists have it and its good you its in the hands of lae enforcment.

Dunya is not bad either, what you do here is good or bad, if you do good deeds to please Allah (S.W.T), you may live in heaven for eternity, otherwise you know whats the other choice. In fact dunya is a very good place, what you do here for a limited period of time will determine where you will be hereafter. Its the love of dunya (havis of dunya) that is bad. Love and work for dunya based on the period of time that you are going to spend here. Love and work for hereafter (a'khirat) based on the period of time that you are going to spend there.

Love someone who loves you back.

A

abbasiali

A.Ali said:
As'salaam Brothers,

There is nothing good or bad in the world, how you use that makes it good or bad, let me give you a few examples... Money is neither good or bad, how you use it makes it good or bad. I f you spend it in the way of Allah (S.W.T), it makes it good, but if you use it for evil, yhat makes it bad. Same thing with guns, its bad if terrorists have it and its good you its in the hands of lae enforcment.

Dunya is not bad either, what you do here is good or bad, if you do good deeds to please Allah (S.W.T), you may live in heaven for eternity, otherwise you know whats the other choice. In fact dunya is a very good place, what you do here for a limited period of time will determine where you will be hereafter. Its the love of dunya (havis of dunya) that is bad. Love and work for dunya based on the period of time that you are going to spend here. Love and work for hereafter (a'khirat) based on the period of time that you are going to spend there.

Love someone who loves you back.
Br. A.Ali

I am trying to get your point as compare this video message, which is very clear. I will be very grateful if you would be more precise.

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother Abbas Ali As'salaam Alekum,

It is not very easy to get your point across in a forum such as this, you have very limited time and space to express yourself. If your posts are very extensive then most of the people will get bored and a lot of them won't even read it. Since you have expressed your interest in learning my point of view, I will be more than happy to share it with you; however I would request you to please read the entire thing and give me your precious opinion.

The life of this world has been made attractive and desirable to mankind. Unlike some other religions, Islam does not negate this love nor deem it as inherently evil. Rather, they are natural desires which Allah created in us and only need to be channeled into what Allah has allowed or encouraged. So this life is a temporary place of testing which determines our permanent condition in the life hereafter.

The Prophet (S.A.W) said:
"Surely, this dunya is sweet and fresh. And Allah makes you the heirs of it and then watches what you do. So beware of this dunya and beware regarding women." Muslim

A Muslim is not ordered to turn his back on the things of this life like the asceticism which the Christians and others innovated. Rather, a Muslim is commanded to seek, exploit and use these things in obedience to Allah (S.W.T) and in furthering the cause of raising Allah's din in the land.

Allah said:
{Then, we sent after them from our prophets and we sent Isa the son of Maryam and we gave him the Injeel and we placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy but asceticism they innovated we did not prescribe it for them except for seeking the pleasure of Allah which they did not maintain as it should have been maintained. So we granted those who believed among them their reward and most of them are corrupt.} Al-Hadeed:26

So, a Muslim should SEEK his portion of the things of this life and seek to use them in obedience to Allah (S.W.T). There is not order to turn away from such things simply because they are "worldly".

Allah said:
{"But seek, with the (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on thee, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget thy portion in this world: but do thou good, as Allah has been good to thee, and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief." Al-Qasas:77

Nevertheless, as we indulge in the pleasures of this world - within the bounds established by Allah (S.W.T) - we must never forget its "lowliness" in comparison with the provision of Allah (S.W.T) in the hereafter to those of His slaves who were obedient in this "place of passing".

Allah said:
{This has been made beautiful to people: the love of the desires such as women, sons, piled up heaps of gold and silver, branded horses, cattle and land. That is the provision of this life but with Allah is the best place of return.} Aal-'Imraan:14

Allah did not negate the love of mankind for these things nor is it regarded as an innate evil - the test is in what we do with them. Will we indulge in them in obedience to Allah and thereby transform mere pleasures and indulgences into worship of our Lord? Or will we become slaves to the objects of our desires turning all of our pleasures in this world into disobedience and rebellion against Allah (S.W.T)? The Prophet (S.A.W) knew that this nation would experience plenty and riches after him and feared for us with regard to this test more than he feared for us from the test of poverty and deprivation.

Prophet (S.A.W) said:
"One of the things from which I fear for you after me is that which will be given to you from the flowers of this dunya and its ornaments." Muslim & Bukhari

Allah also warned us in the Qur'an about allowing the dunya to lead us instead of us using it in obedience to Him:

{O people! The promise of Allah is surely true so do not let the life of this world deceive you nor be deceived by the Deceiver.} Faatir:5

The meaning of not letting the life of this world deceive you is to not allow it to distract you and draw you away from worship and obedience to Allah (S.W.T). The meaning of being deceived by the Deceiver (Shaitaan and his forces) is explained like this:

"...let not Shaitaan deceive you with regard to Allah (S.W.T) by saying to you: "Allah will overlook this for you and will forgive you because you are a good person or because of His great mercy upon you [and so you no longer hesitate in disobeying Allah]." Zubdatu At-Tafseer p. 572

So, when the desires of this world are tempting us to neglect obedience to Allah and to follow them instead of Allah (S.W.T). we should remember the lowliness of this life and its insignificance in comparison to the life hereafter except as a testing ground where Allah watches what we do. Other than that, this life is composed mostly of foolishness and wasted time.

Allah (S.W.T) said:
{What is the life of this world but amusement and play? But verily the Home in the Hereafter that is life indeed if they but knew.Al-'Ankabut:64

The only good that we can get out of this life is whatever obedience and worship we can offer to Allah (S.W.T) while we are here. Of utmost importance in this regard is learning our din and teaching what we have learned to others along with calling others to enter into belief, submission and practice of Islam.

Whoever is overcome by the intensity of his desires because of love of this life will become enslaved to this world. And whoever is content by being satisfied with whatever little he has, will find the humiliation lifted from him.

In the end I thank you and appreciate you for spending your time to read this in its entirety, please let me know if I succeeded in making my point any clearer.

A

abbasiali

A.Ali said:
Brother Abbas Ali As'salaam Alekum,

It is not very easy to get your point across in a forum such as this, you have very limited time and space to express yourself. If your posts are very extensive then most of the people will get bored and a lot of them won't even read it. Since you have expressed your interest in learning my point of view, I will be more than happy to share it with you; however I would request you to please read the entire thing and give me your precious opinion.

The life of this world has been made attractive and desirable to mankind. Unlike some other religions, Islam does not negate this love nor deem it as inherently evil. Rather, they are natural desires which Allah created in us and only need to be channeled into what Allah has allowed or encouraged. So this life is a temporary place of testing which determines our permanent condition in the life hereafter.

The Prophet (S.A.W) said:
"Surely, this dunya is sweet and fresh. And Allah makes you the heirs of it and then watches what you do. So beware of this dunya and beware regarding women." Muslim

A Muslim is not ordered to turn his back on the things of this life like the asceticism which the Christians and others innovated. Rather, a Muslim is commanded to seek, exploit and use these things in obedience to Allah (S.W.T) and in furthering the cause of raising Allah's din in the land.

Allah said:
{Then, we sent after them from our prophets and we sent Isa the son of Maryam and we gave him the Injeel and we placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy but asceticism they innovated we did not prescribe it for them except for seeking the pleasure of Allah which they did not maintain as it should have been maintained. So we granted those who believed among them their reward and most of them are corrupt.} Al-Hadeed:26

So, a Muslim should SEEK his portion of the things of this life and seek to use them in obedience to Allah (S.W.T). There is not order to turn away from such things simply because they are "worldly".

Allah said:
{"But seek, with the (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on thee, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget thy portion in this world: but do thou good, as Allah has been good to thee, and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief." Al-Qasas:77

Nevertheless, as we indulge in the pleasures of this world - within the bounds established by Allah (S.W.T) - we must never forget its "lowliness" in comparison with the provision of Allah (S.W.T) in the hereafter to those of His slaves who were obedient in this "place of passing".

Allah said:
{This has been made beautiful to people: the love of the desires such as women, sons, piled up heaps of gold and silver, branded horses, cattle and land. That is the provision of this life but with Allah is the best place of return.} Aal-'Imraan:14

Allah did not negate the love of mankind for these things nor is it regarded as an innate evil - the test is in what we do with them. Will we indulge in them in obedience to Allah and thereby transform mere pleasures and indulgences into worship of our Lord? Or will we become slaves to the objects of our desires turning all of our pleasures in this world into disobedience and rebellion against Allah (S.W.T)? The Prophet (S.A.W) knew that this nation would experience plenty and riches after him and feared for us with regard to this test more than he feared for us from the test of poverty and deprivation.

Prophet (S.A.W) said:
"One of the things from which I fear for you after me is that which will be given to you from the flowers of this dunya and its ornaments." Muslim & Bukhari

Allah also warned us in the Qur'an about allowing the dunya to lead us instead of us using it in obedience to Him:

{O people! The promise of Allah is surely true so do not let the life of this world deceive you nor be deceived by the Deceiver.} Faatir:5

The meaning of not letting the life of this world deceive you is to not allow it to distract you and draw you away from worship and obedience to Allah (S.W.T). The meaning of being deceived by the Deceiver (Shaitaan and his forces) is explained like this:

"...let not Shaitaan deceive you with regard to Allah (S.W.T) by saying to you: "Allah will overlook this for you and will forgive you because you are a good person or because of His great mercy upon you [and so you no longer hesitate in disobeying Allah]." Zubdatu At-Tafseer p. 572

So, when the desires of this world are tempting us to neglect obedience to Allah and to follow them instead of Allah (S.W.T). we should remember the lowliness of this life and its insignificance in comparison to the life hereafter except as a testing ground where Allah watches what we do. Other than that, this life is composed mostly of foolishness and wasted time.

Allah (S.W.T) said:
{What is the life of this world but amusement and play? But verily the Home in the Hereafter that is life indeed if they but knew.Al-'Ankabut:64

The only good that we can get out of this life is whatever obedience and worship we can offer to Allah (S.W.T) while we are here. Of utmost importance in this regard is learning our din and teaching what we have learned to others along with calling others to enter into belief, submission and practice of Islam.

Whoever is overcome by the intensity of his desires because of love of this life will become enslaved to this world. And whoever is content by being satisfied with whatever little he has, will find the humiliation lifted from him.

In the end I thank you and appreciate you for spending your time to read this in its entirety, please let me know if I succeeded in making my point any clearer.
Br. A.ALI

My apology for being late, I am stuck with few issues, will read this reply in piece and inshaallah will coordinate.

Regards.