This molvi can solve pakistan's electricity problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
(??????????) - I had little respect for Tahir-ul-Qadri as scholar regardless of being from different school of thought. After watching this video, I do not have any respect for this Khabees (????) person.

Please watch your language. Otherwise worse language for Wahabi Maulvis will be used. IF you dont want to follow him, dont follow. There is no need to curse and swear.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
dukelondon said:
Pakistani1947 said:
(??????????) - I had little respect for Tahir-ul-Qadri as scholar regardless of being from different school of thought. After watching this video, I do not have any respect for this Khabees (????) person.

Please watch your language. Otherwise worse language for Wahabi Maulvis will be used. IF you dont want to follow him, dont follow. There is no need to curse and swear.

duke saheb

What do you expect from these copy&paste internet maulvis? [wall]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
These types of Moulvis are exploiters of the ignorance of masses. Unless that "curse" is cured, the show will go on. I seek refugee of Lord from such Moulvis.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is my humble request to all those brothers, who presented and appreciated the propaganda video of Mr. Tauseef Ur Rehman against specific person or group, to understand our responsibilities for the unity of Ummah.

We should realise that there are many horrible bashers like Tauseef ur Rehman against other groups in every school of thought and internet is filled with their material so if whoever will initiate such agenda of hatred for other Muslims, he should be ready to get the reaction from other group and believe me that would not be entertaining anymore instead People will feel embarrassment about their group.

Now choice is yours either to associate yourself with Scholars who are bashing other personalities/Groups or appreciate the Scholars who are working towards the unity of Ummah.

May Allah give us wisdom to understand the need of Unity.

Last edited:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
dukelondon said:
Pakistani1947 said:

duke saheb

What do you expect from these copy&paste internet maulvis? [wall]
I am a bit confused about your school of thought Gazoo ji can you please clear it.. wether tahir ul qadri is serving islam? wether he is on hidayat after doing this rubbish? ohh i know you wont say anything against him cz your peer bhai Mujahid(Peer Zaid Hamid 's supporter i mean)is the follower of that biddati mullah tahir ul qadri.. if you are realy so courageous abt your views then plz disclose your thoughts about tahir ul qadri... it will be much better to understand for our forum viewers...

t4talha

Voter (50+ posts)
یہ اسلام ہے کیا ایک اللہ کو چھوڑ کی ہم کہا کہا بھٹک رھیںہیں

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
مکھن صاحب کیا ہوا ؟ کس مولوی نے کرنٹ مارا؟

لگتا ہے مولوی شارٹ ہو گیا ہو گا

Status
Not open for further replies.