This Is Not Karachi

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x-BEdx6HLU[/video]
PUBLIC MEETING AT YADGAR CHOWK, SKARDU
Organised By MQM Gilgit Baltistan
05 November 2009

ah-publicmeeting051109-2.jpg

Members of the MQM Coordination Committee, Elected representatives, Office bearers, workers and
supporters of the MQM listening Mr. Altaf Hussain's telephonic address.

ah-publicmeeting051109-1.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-3.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-4.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-5.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-6.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-7.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-8.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-9.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-11.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-14.jpg

ah-publicmeeting051109-16.jpg

babubeer

Citizen
I hope MQM doesn't make these peaceful beautiful lush valleys of Gilgit and Hunza like Karachi. Gun Culture and Bhatta culture is what Karachi is all about. MQM has hidden agendas and they are using Karachi Municipality Fund in their election compaign which is corruption actually

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And I hope to God that this peaceful place will not turnup like Karachi which was also a very peaceful place before 80's.

babubeer

Citizen
Zaidi Qasim said:
And I hope to God that this peaceful place will not turnup like Karachi which was also a very peaceful place before 80's.

Exactly! Lets all hope that the creatures from Hell ( MQM) do not make Gilgit like Karachi. Ethnic Violence, Gun culture, Bhatta....torture and Badmashi are hallmarks of mqm

Jury

babubeer said:
I hope MQM doesn't make these peaceful beautiful lush valleys of Gilgit and Hunza like Karachi. Gun Culture and Bhatta culture is what Karachi is all about. MQM has hidden agendas and they are using Karachi Municipality Fund in their election compaign which is corruption actually

Zaidi Qasim said:

babubeer said:
Exactly! Lets all hope that the creatures from Hell ( MQM) do not make Gilgit like Karachi. Ethnic Violence, Gun culture, Bhatta....torture and Badmashi are hallmarks of mqm

jug-and-glass-with-water1.jpg

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
I AGREE WITH "BABUBEER". AND POINT OUT ONE THING. IF U NOTICE THAT AFTER MQM WHICH COMMUNITY IS DOING DAKETEES ON GUN POINT IN KARACHI THEN THE ANSWER WILL BE "GILGITEES". THINK ON THIS POINT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE RELATION BETWEEN MQM AND GILGIT

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
once again it proved jury is a paid worker of 90 not ordinary surfer like us

this is latest Establishment plan to spread MQM to other parts to get rid of ppp bec of kery lugar bill just like when zia ul had created mqm to counter jamat ie islamie in earl 80s

however i welcome them in punjab with open arms if they can do a good job any part of pakistan is open to any pakistani citizen therefore all of us play open politics if they start playing sindh card and mahjar card then its rubbish then

no one should denay them opportunity but they should not deny other parties from karachi too and exempt visa restrictions for [imran] [nawaz] for karachi too

i wish them well they should have equal opportunties for their politics and they must prevent another 12 may in future if they want to become national party

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
aj lagta ha mqm walo ko pay mile ha .her jaga gand dal rhy han .in every post and thread
ok koye usefull post ho tu theek ha .belawaja same posts.spartus jury .small same post in all therds yaar aik jaga he gand dalo. wht u want to show .balkuy ase fazoll post or new new tread bana ker apni or zyda biste or zailat kerwa rhy ho.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
PTI's clowns will be burning in jealousy :twisted: on seeing these photos. :lol:
see thats typical MQM mentality they assume every thing in their head and every body apart from MQM is clown stupid or cruppt only MQM IS DUAD KI DULIE [taseer] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari] [zardari]

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hnuter555 said:

this is latest Establishment plan to spread MQM to other parts to get rid of ppp bec of kery lugar bill just like when zia ul had created mqm to counter jamat ie islamie in earl 80s

however i welcome them in punjab with open arms if they can do a good job any part of pakistan is open to any pakistani citizen therefore all of us play open politics if they start playing sindh card and mahjar card then its rubbish then

no one should denay them opportunity but they should not deny other parties from karachi too and exempt visa restrictions for [imran] [nawaz] for karachi too

i wish them well they should have equal opportunties for their politics and they must prevent another 12 may in future if they want to become national party

common man be brave to accept the reality...............in this pic every one can not be paid and can not come on gun point...........but its ur sick mind which doesnt understand the reality.......how come u think that u r rite and those thousands of people r wrong and doesnt understand .............man open ur mind and come out form ur sickness..,,,,its better for u to understand and accpet the reality and try to be a good pakistani,,,,,

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hnuter555 said:

common man be brave to accept the reality...............in this pic every one can not be paid and can not come on gun point...........but its ur sick mind which doesnt understand the reality.......how come u think that u r rite and those thousands of people r wrong and doesnt understand .............man open ur mind and come out form ur sickness..,,,,its better for u to understand and accpet the reality and try to be a good pakistani,,,,,

Jury

one24 said:
aj lagta ha mqm walo ko pay mile ha .her jaga gand dal rhy han .in every post and thread
ok koye usefull post ho tu theek ha .belawaja same posts.spartus jury .small same post in all therds yaar aik jaga he gand dalo. wht u want to show .balkuy ase fazoll post or new new tread bana ker apni or zyda biste or zailat kerwa rhy ho.

I can understand your felling about MQM. But, how can you blame us a paid worker. Everyone has support for someone. You can call us MQM supporters or voters, but blame of being paid from MQM, is absurd. Because, no one give us damn penny. Even, if someone give me, Inshallah, I won't take.

Same video thread, regarding Altaf, are being posted again and again,
but, you didn't say a thing. But you've objected on Spartacus.
Please, send the link of the page, in which I posted some thing again and again.

What you said to me?
Can you accused the PTI supporter in the same manner?
People in this forum, usually posted PTI & Imran News. And I don't think, they all are being paid by PTI.
They are just a supporters like us.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
man i even dont care which party come in govt .and i also not supporting any party .mqm .pto pmn evry one go to hell in my side.i am comman man of pakistan.meri traf sa pakistan ma bush ko sader bana do i dont care bcz i know muj ko kudh kama ker kahana ha no body will give me and no any party can give benefit for comman peopls .i just judge that in this fourm most active members r mqm second pti ma na koye or zyda itna suporets kise or party ka nhai dheka . u see how many posts and new threds mqm peopls made yesterday .and when i see karachi waha mqm ke govt ma kia chnage howa? kia karachi ma middle class ya greebo ke halt achi howe .i know all parties only support and think about only their supporters and chamchas only .all leadres r same ganja nawaz or kala altaf .ya i can not say imran khan bcz he did not come in govt yet .when he will come and can not do any thing he will equal like these choors.mqm khi ma 10 saal sa ha kbi muhsirf ke sath ab zardari ka stah tell me kia chnage howa . dont tell me new roads ban gye bridge ban giya etc etc .
i hate all leaders per altaf sa iss lia zyda karta hon. ka he do over darma and over acting.
may be if he will come pak or zyda damry bazi na kia kery i will consider him as normal other choor leader.

Jury

MQM Founder & Leader Altaf Hussain
Addressing Biggest Jalsa
in the History of Gilgit.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08TlSrWF-X4[/video]

bilink

Citizen
babubeer said:
Zaidi Qasim said:

Yes, it should not be like Karachi, every city should be like Peshawar then? or like every city in Punjab, where jageerdaar can do anything they want! like they are God, making poor kisaans their slave, where wadera's can kidnap and rape any girl they want! wow!

bilink

Citizen
Najoomi said:

Didn't know Altaf Hussain desents from Hitler, we thought it was Halakoo Khan.

So for God sake change your avatar to true forefathers of your leader.

Bhai logo bara golden time hay shayad is say acha time hoga nahin apas main lernay ka!! khoob laro apas mai sindhi mahajir punjabi pathan baloch hain sub!

koe Musalmaan bhe hay? koe Pakistani bhe hay? yah sub kay sub paidaishi Sindhi Muhajir Punjabi Pathan or Baloch he hain?

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not sure what you people are talking about. The rally was clearly A BIG FLOP. All the photos were doctored. please see the link below for more info

Kali Mata is only good at Karachi. Other good thing is once Kali is gone from this world MQM will disintegrate into a thousand pieces as other than Kali we don't know of any other leaders. Those that were there they were killed by the Mata.

http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f137 ... ly-148447/