The verdict is unfair and controversial in every sense of the word, says Pervez Musharraf

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kotey Ki Pahtti pari Hui Hai.
Using SCP Press release < I am not involved in Musharraf Case, Few days before openly claiming , I will punish the strongest man ,now pissing at SCP gate.
What a disgrace.;
Special Court Judges openly said we are following SCP instructions.

Zaidi Qasim

اور تم جانسن کے خصو ں کے ساتھ چپکے چپکے اب تو ان خصو ں کا اٹوٹ بھاگ ہی بن گئے ہو ، اب تو جانسن کو بھی مزے آنے لگ گئے ہوں گے
Too bad , you didn't like your picture. Next time , I will make sure that you like it. By the way , how many times in last few weeks, you laid down under Trump. No wonder they are impeaching him . Did you steal his Balls.... Open your mouth , Pelosi wants to see it. ?

Zaidi Qasim

Kotey Ki Pahtti pari Hui Hai.
Using SCP Press release < I am not involved in Musharraf Case, Few days before openly claiming , I will punish the strongest man ,now pissing at SCP gate.
What a disgrace.;
Special Court Judges openly said we are following SCP instructions.
You got it wrong Anees Bhai. He only directed them not to consider taking the 340 statements from Musharraf if he didn't show up next time . They did that and delivered the decision. Don't worry , Musharraf is not coming to Pakistan to face the court . These Mf corrupt generals, protect each other .

Husaink

Too bad , you didn't like your picture. Next time , I will make sure that you like it. By the way , how many times in last few weeks, you laid down under Trump. No wonder they are impeaching him . Did you steal his Balls.... Open your mouth , Pelosi wants to see it. ?

Husaink

You got it wrong Anees Bhai. He only directed them not to consider taking the 340 statements from Musharraf if he didn't show up next time . They did that and delivered the decision. Don't worry , Musharraf is not coming to Pakistan to face the court . These Mf corrupt generals, protect each other .
پلوسی کو اپنی باجی مریم کی چیکنگ کرواؤ وہاں قطریوں کے ساتھ ساتھ ٹرمپ کے خصے مل جائیں گے

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is absurd.....none of the wires connected any where and there no switch boards in the back....this bed cost only 500£ ....and this convicted traitors have a lot of bank balance.....I spit on u busharraff

نوازشریف چور تھا کرپٹ تھا بذدل تھا لیکن عدالت کا سامنا کیا جبکہ مشرف کمانڈ تھا بہادر تھا ڈرتا ورتا نہیں تھا غدار بھی نہیں تھا لیکن پھر بھی چوے کی طرح بھاگ گیا

aneeskhan

Khota should stand on his words.
now it is very obvious case was bias as he influenced the special court.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khota should stand on his words.
now it is very obvious case was bias as he influenced the special court.
Total dramey bazi hai doctor sahab, yeh bed ridden patient CPAP ka mask laga key awaam ko chutiae bana raha hai.
Kia apko nahi pata yeh Cpap mask aur oxygen mask main kia farq hota hai.
Zara death bed ridden patient ke lambi chori taqreer sunain. No shortness of breath aur bolta he jaraha hai aik saans main.
Bed ke background main koi monitor nahi hai, koi machine attach nahi hai.
Pitch dark mahool banaley awaam ko phudoo bana rha hai yeh commando .

Zaidi Qasim

پلوسی کو اپنی باجی مریم کی چیکنگ کرواؤ وہاں قطریوں کے ساتھ ساتھ ٹرمپ کے خصے مل جائیں گے
[/QUOTE]
Chawal_e_Azam, You should bring your new Mummy Vina Malik with you on your work . She could feel the satisfaction of her new kids are at least as efficient as she has been with Ashmat .. Also take Ghafoora's with you, in case if you feel the urge for suction on your way . ? ..

Last edited:

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
Total dramey bazi hai doctor sahab, yeh bed ridden patient CPAP ka mask laga key awaam ko chutiae bana raha hai.
Kia apko nahi pata yeh Cpap mask aur oxygen mask main kia farq hota hai.
Zara death bed ridden patient ke lambi chori taqreer sunain. No shortness of breath aur bolta he jaraha hai aik saans main.
Bed ke background main koi monitor nahi hai, koi machine attach nahi hai.
Pitch dark mahool banaley awaam ko phudoo bana rha hai yeh commando .

میں عدالتوں کا احترام کرتا ہوں فرمودات جناب مشرف صاحب

Zaidi Qasim

Japanese Monkey ? ? ?
Thats hilarious Zaidi sahab.
Thats easily the comment of the week.
Ab hum be Pakistan se Bandr bhi japani import karna shuru kardiey hain.
I need to fix his bleeper. Ever since Musharraf got screwed by Khosa, he almost chewed the Trump's nuts in anguish ? .

Zaidi Qasim

نوازشریف چور تھا کرپٹ تھا بذدل تھا لیکن عدالت کا سامنا کیا جبکہ مشرف کمانڈ تھا بہادر تھا ڈرتا ورتا نہیں تھا غدار بھی نہیں تھا لیکن پھر بھی چوے کی طرح بھاگ گیا
Isn't this a real irony . These poodles were calling NS coward while this phutto commando fled the country and never looked back . It is also a sign of humiliation to the Army that their premier leader who was also the fugitive of law is now convicted as a traitor.

Husaink

Chawal_e_Azam, You should bring your new Mummy Vina Malik with you on your work . She could feel the satisfaction of her new kids are at least as efficient as she has been with Ashmat .. Also take Ghafoora's with you, in case if you feel the urge for suction on your way . ? ..
[/QUOTE]
مہا بھڑوا پرشاد جی غفورے کو تو ہم نے آپ کی چارپائیاں ڈھیلی کرنے پر لگایا ہوا ہے اس کی ایک ٹویٹ سے آپ دیو جنوں کی لنگوٹی جواب دے جاتی ہے ، کیوں کیسا چمتکار ہے ؟

Zaidi Qasim

[/QUOTE]
مہا بھڑوا پرشاد جی غفورے کو تو ہم نے آپ کی چارپائیاں ڈھیلی کرنے پر لگایا ہوا ہے اس کی ایک ٹویٹ سے آپ دیو جنوں کی لنگوٹی جواب دے جاتی ہے ، کیوں کیسا چمتکار ہے ؟
[/QUOTE]
It proves that you never quit sucking his balls as well. Oh, Boy, You are quite busy specially after the court wants your lover to be hanged 5 times ..... I wonder who will be the new ass holder whom you will lick next .. ?...