The Greatest of Men

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
That is the height of the greatness of a being............

Even during his (pbuh) life, his (pbuh) enemies called him the "Saadiq" and "Ameen".

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVWEoG2nRzE[/video]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: The Greatest of Men,Must Watch for All!!!

---Jazak-Allah khair......The Arab guy's voice is so sweet and heart-touching.. :)

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
finally the world recognize the truth about our holy prophet,mohammad(pbuh).jazak allah khair.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Subhan Allah - I would like to say that Personality of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) is not reliant on any worldly book nominaions - its a universal truth and no propaganda or lie can influence it....

MAY ALLAH GIVE US THE RESILIANCE OF FOLLOWING IN HIS FOOT STEPS - WHICH UNDOUBTIDLY IS THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUS AND LEADS TO SALVATION

huspania

MPA (400+ posts)
can some body tell me who is the singer in the background of this video. I love that. I was suspecting it to be Sami Yousuf but its not.

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
JAZAKALLAH!
Indeed Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was the Greatest of men , model in both spiritual and in physical life. Just as man is a combination of spirit and body, he needs a guide who can rightly guide him in both the spheres of life and whose life can be a model in the whole life of man. The life of the Prophet, Muhammad (may peace be upon him), was of Perfection.

Just as his life was a model for the prayerful, pious and for sufi, so also for a man of the world, a merchant and even for a king, The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)grazed goats in early life, then retired to the seclusion of the cave of Hira for meditation.

He traded in Syria, then married Khadijah(r.a) and, taking to household life, preached from the top of mount Faran and in the lanes of Mecca, went to preach in Taif and among the tribes of Hejaz and suffered at the hands of enemies and opponents, served the starving people, looked after orphans and widows of the community, migrated from Mecca to Medina, made pacts with Jews of Medina, built mosques, settled disputes between parties, led prayers, delivered speeches at different places, trained armies in the battles of Badr and Uhud and led them as a commander, exhibited the highest military skill,- and then prayed at night and for so long a time that his feet swelled and cracked. So, in fact, all the ways and means and models of life's requirements are found in the sacred, perfect life of our Holy Prophet Muhammad(may peace be upon him). Just as for one who grazes goats as well as for a great trader his life is a model, so also for a preacher and for a traveller and an emigrant his sacred life is worth following, so also for a retired devotee he is a good guide and his teaching a model for worldly men of homely life.

And his teach-ing provides perfect regulations, for international life as also for the need of the dweller of forests. Just as his plan of work is a guide in the battlefield, so also he is a good model for people in the days of peace and security. In short, in household life, preaching, trading, leadership, sermonising and leading prayers, retired life, tending cattle, formulating laws, ruling as king, and in happiness and mourning, marriage and divorce, life and death, teaching and training children and whatever tasks come in man's civilised life there is nothing for which there is not a model in the perfect life of the Prophet(may peace be upon him). Thus perfection of life and all embarrassing needs of life can only found in the life of Prophet (pbuh) So in justice and honesty we are bound to say that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)embodies in him all spiritual and physical codes of human life and of glory as well as grace.

impaki

Citizen
nabeel117 said:
impaki said:
Its a Nasheed by Ahmed Bukhatir.
Brother I am not able to find this one........... have you got it by any chance.........kindly share.....

JazakAllah!

I've been trying to find it online but couldn't find it yet.
I'll post it if i do.

C

commander

foqia said:
JAZAKALLAH!
Indeed Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was the Greatest of men , model in both spiritual and in physical life. Just as man is a combination of spirit and body, he needs a guide who can rightly guide him in both the spheres of life and whose life can be a model in the whole life of man. The life of the Prophet, Muhammad (Peace be upon him), was of Perfection.

Just as his life was a model for the prayerful, pious and for sufi, so also for a man of the world, a merchant and even for a king, The Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) grazed goats in early life, then retired to the seclusion of the cave of Hira for meditation.

He traded in Syria, then married Khadijah (R.A) and, taking to household life, preached from the top of mount Faran and in the lanes of Mecca, went to preach in Taif and among the tribes of Hejaz and suffered at the hands of enemies and opponents, served the starving people, looked after orphans and widows of the community, migrated from Mecca to Medina, made pacts with Jews of Medina, built mosques, settled disputes between parties, led prayers, delivered speeches at different places, trained armies in the battles of Badr and Uhud and led them as a commander, exhibited the highest military skill,- and then prayed at night and for so long a time that his feet swelled and cracked. So, in fact, all the ways and means and models of life's requirements are found in the sacred, perfect life of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). Just as for one who grazes goats as well as for a great trader his life is a model, so also for a preacher and for a traveller and an emigrant his sacred life is worth following, so also for a retired devotee he is a good guide and his teaching a model for worldly men of homely life.

And his teach-ing provides perfect regulations, for international life as also for the need of the dweller of forests. Just as his plan of work is a guide in the battlefield, so also he is a good model for people in the days of peace and security. In short, in household life, preaching, trading, leadership, sermonising and leading prayers, retired life, tending cattle, formulating laws, ruling as king, and in happiness and mourning, marriage and divorce, life and death, teaching and training children and whatever tasks come in man's civilised life there is nothing for which there is not a model in the perfect life of the Prophet (Peace be upon him). Thus perfection of life and all embarrassing needs of life can only found in the life of Prophet (pbuh) So in justice and honesty we are bound to say that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) embodies in him all spiritual and physical codes of human life and of glory as well as grace.

C

commander

foqia said:
@commander
thanks for the correction.I'll be more careful.

You are welcome my sister, This is farz on all muslim to recite darood sharif, when ever he listens or write the name of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

Regards

Your brother
commander