The "daleel" walay calling the "Ghulail Wala's" - Subhan Allah !!! :)

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)
I think dono nooray just want a safe way to run away or ''Bhagana'' from Paksitan.
Jo Kamzoro per zulam karta hai woo intahaii buzdaal hota hai...uur yeh dodno hi buzdaal uur daffur hai.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
BwJRzp9CcAAsXsr.jpg:large

Usama Tayyab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: GEO is running non stop old dramas without any commercial: BAN ON GEO IS WORKING

"ھم دلیل والوں کے ساتھ ھیں, غلیل والوں کے ساتھ نہیں"

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: GEO is running non stop old dramas without any commercial: BAN ON GEO IS WORKING

WOW<<
Really me along with my friends ... nobody watch...JEO

Army's first intervention on the request of the "Daleel wala's" :biggthumpup:

ayesha-farooq-female-fighter-pilot-paf.jpg

we indians love this wali army , 1971 me yeh kaha thi ?
kallu we will support your pm and army to sort out present impasse.

message of peace and love from us always. [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Che che che manoj ....ye kiya harkatain hain [hilar][hilar]

70-year-old rapes 2-year-old infant; police to file chargesheet within 3 days

TNN | Aug 28, 2014, 12.45 AM IST

rape.jpg

Protest against rape of a minor girl in Delhi. (File photo)

TED
JAIPUR: In a heinous crime, a two-year-old girl was raped allegedly by a 70-year-old man at Makkasar village in Hanumangarh district late on Tuesday evening. Police in the district are also shocked and have said that they will work hard to file chargesheet against the accused within the minimum time which is three days.

According to the police, the girl was playing with some kids near her house in Makkasar village when the accused identified as Gurbej Singh, an ex-servicemen, took her into his house and raped her. Some people in the neighborhood raised an alarm when they found the girl missing.

"The people also informed parents of the girl and one of the children playing with her told them that the accused has taken her to his house. The villages then caught him and handed him over to police," said Sharat Kaviraj, SP, Hanumangarh, while talking to TOI over the phone.

The SP said even police officers and the team that visited the girl were in shock after seeing such a heinous crime.

"Now our focus is to file chargesheet in the case as soon as possible. I have set up a team of RPS officers who are engaged to collect all medical and circumstantial evidences to consolidate the case against the accused. I have asked them to file the chargesheet within three days or if more time is needed, within a week," Kaviraj said.

After the matter came to light, a large number of villagers gathered outside the junction police station and appealed to the police to hand over the accused to them. "We have politely told them that stern action would be taken up on this case and police will ensure that the accused is prosecuted on time. We have lodged a case under appropriate sections of IPC and Prevention of Child Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act," he said.

The SP also visited the family and assured them that they should not feel scared and if they are pressurized by the accused or anybody from his side, they should inform police. "The medical examination of the girl has also been conducted. We have given the family some phone numbers on which the family can call in case of any emergency," the SP added.

do din dharna badha dete to kya nuqsan tha.? pura revolution ho jata .[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]