Thank You India- Hamid Mir

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
col4.gif

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Thank You India - Hamid Mir

Yaa is time there is a need to be united as a nationa to work against India. India is not willing to accept Pakistan never and never but humain bhe is reality ko accept karna chaheay or we should make plan accoring to that.

Its a positive sign k we all politicians and people are showing positive response on this indian drama. we are united and India ke Eant sai eant baja dain gai agar India nai meli ankh sai Pakistan ke taraf dekha

Pakistan Zindabad

G

thank you very much i really appreciate. this is truth and hope that our people are awake now and credit goes to india .apart of all this i really like ur show (capital talk). i am student here in london and u will never belive that we watch ur ever single programme it is all bassed on avidence and truth but on other side indian media just belive on bollywood drama s lolz...we have alots of friend they r indian and they himself belive that our anchers are doing good job indian media is just mad ....but it is indian nature .

one thing more who the hell is condeelzza rice to give us order to do this and that , whats going wrong with our leadership why they r so useless against usa . come on dudes if govt is not taking lession of all this belive me then time is near that young genration will himslef change every thing and that revolution will be like sonami and it will destroy and every one .

G

waqarkhan said:
thank you very much i really appreciate. this is truth and hope that our people are awake now and credit goes to india .apart of all this i really like ur show (capital talk). i am student here in london and belive me that we watch ur every single programme it is all bassed on avidence and truth but on other side indian media just belive on bollywood drama s lolz...we have alots of friend they r indian and they himself belive that our anchers are doing good job indian media is just mad ....but it is indian nature .

one thing more who the hell is condeelzza rice to give us order to do this and that , whats going wrong with our leadership why they r so useless against usa . come on dudes if govt is not taking lession of all this belive me then time is near that young genration will himslef change every thing and that revolution will be like sonami and it will destroy and every one .

G

nice realy nice
ISS MAIN KOI SHAK NAHI KAY HAMID SB KA CLOUMN KAMAL KA HAI AUR PAKISTAN UNITED HAI AUR YE JAB JAB HOGA JAB INDIA HAMARI TARAF AANKH UTHA KER DAIKHA GA