Suicide Attack in Jamrud Masjid (Who is Behind it?)

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
The first question which come into mind after listening to such tragic attacks on masajid is that who are behind these attacks? Who want to de-stabilize Pakistan? Who is the benificiary of these attacks? Who can kill muslims?? or Who want to kill civilian innocent muslims? And an answer to these question in the form of question Can Muslim attack a masjid? Definately the answer is a big "NO". And similarly if we analyze all the questions which i have.......

for more visit : http://politics-and-pakistan.blogspot.com/

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
The post raises some good points. These days its become a common habit to just blame any attach on Taliban or other factions. I believe these attacks are surely outside forces trying to create a rift among Muslims. Point is we should be very careful in blaming our own people and not forget who our real enemies are. Zaid Hamid throws light on these enemies so if someone wants to get details and insights of their plans please visit his Brass Tacks website.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Very sad news and should be condemned in strongest possible words. Who is behind that, we all know. The enemies of Pakistan like India, USA and Afghanistan are behind this. They want to weaken Pakistan by creating terror and chaos. They are doing this type of coward actions through their AGENTS in the dress of Lawrence of Arabia.
Pakistanio Jhago.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Obviously, RAW, CIA, MOSAD.
But' those who did it, must be Muslim. And they don't know, who is funding them indirectly. We have proof, during LAL MASJID operation, we found JANAT KI PARCHI in the pockets innocent students of LAL MASJID. Similarly, those who have been doing suicidal attack must have motivation of getting jannat. Only a Muslim can sacrifice his life for Jannat.

1100219246-1.gif

Also, they've supported by the media & politicians by giving justification of their act.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
Its not necessary that Muslims are doing this act. There could be indians who can do such acts for better life of their families. And dont discuss about LAL masjid operation, i have strong reservation against Musharaf and definately whosoever was died in that operation will definately goto jannat inshAllah. By the way this Jannat ki parchi wali news sound more like fun, so take it as a joke. The other factor if there are suicide attacks against Govt organizations then we can say that these are taliban bcoz they are fighting with our govt forces. And our govt forces are fighting on the behalf of US policies. But i cant believe that some taliban can kill innocent citizens of Pakistan just for nothing. There should be some agenda if you know then let me know.

Jury

Everyone has reservation about something. But, people talk. Suicidal attackers must be Muslims. How many NON-Muslims have done suicidal attack so far? How many get busted? It is the JANNAT motivation from their mentor which made them do suicidal attacks. If economic compensation for the family is the motive, then, Hindus would be the largest group of suicidal attackers on this planet earth. Even Hindu fundamentalists in India don't have, despite their utmost effort. Only a Muslim can sacrifice his life for JANNAT.

razian97

Voter (50+ posts)
enemies of islam
enemies of pakistan
misguided and brain washed so called '' MUJHADEENS'' are behind...which are using name of TRUE MUJAHDEENS for there FACIST mission.
are behind these attacks

Jury

coolfadi said:
The first question which come into mind after listening to such tragic attacks on masajid is that who are behind these attacks? Who want to de-stabilize Pakistan? Who is the benificiary of these attacks? Who can kill muslims?? or Who want to kill civilian innocent muslims? And an answer to these question in the form of question Can Muslim attack a masjid? Definately the answer is a big "NO". And similarly if we analyze all the questions which i have.......

for more visit : http://politics-and-pakistan.blogspot.com/

100% agreed with you.
Why media haven't discussed those jokers, who gives JANNAT KI PARCHI to innocent kids. Lanat to those who use innocent kids for their vested intrests.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
These people who blast themselves are brainwashed to their bones. But we should remember not to blame all pathans for this. Remember that victim of this attack were also pathans. Some politicians are making this an issue of ethnicity. Instead of working for a united nations against this crime they are building their vote bank and cashing this issue. We ahev to be aware of these moles.
We have to hit beitullah mehsud group hard and eliminate every single enemy of the state.
Why cannot a patriot pakistani carry out a suicide attack on beitullah mehsud? When people from media can visit this germ and intervju him, why not just hide a bomb in camera and blow this coward bastrad to hell?
Its very simple. Lekin sawal ye he ke billi ki gardan me ghanti kon bandhe?
But first of all we have to send afghanis back to their country. Pakistan is not in situation to give refuge to 5 million people and specially not to people who are unwilling to register themselves.