Situation in peshawar after a light rain

Penthouse_Pirates

Councller (250+ posts)
thats not good that you abuse his mother just because he is Anti PTI ... tommarow if one of your family member becomes anti PTI so will you also abuse him/her like this ?
It was a mere sewerage block due to the ongoing civil works of BRT, which would have definitely been cleared in 20-30 minutes, as the crane is seen there clearing that,,

such exaggeration is if done by my own brother or father,, I will treat him the same way

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It was a mere sewerage block due to the ongoing civil works of BRT, which would have definitely been cleared in 20-30 minutes, as the crane is seen there clearing that,,

such exaggeration is if done by my own brother or father,, I will treat him the same way
Waaah .... so you will insult ur parents if they say something bad about pti and khan ? i dont have anything else to say more ... GOD BLESS YOUR PARENTS.

arafay

seems like drains are clogged due to construction work which the machinery is clearing.

muhammadadeel

but we still trust Imran Khan - Punjabi's, Pastoons, Baloach, Sindhi, Kashmiri's etc.

Don't blame him for the incompetence of everything that happens under him.