Siddique jaan Exposed Talat Hussain Lies || ZM News

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
ASK your mother first when she opens her legs for every Lun including humans and animals first . ??? Even she asks u to fuck her if she doesnt find anyone else this is you thats why your maadar chod
No pufta its ur mother who entertained the neighbours n now promotion has given to ur sister to entertain big parties of corporates. Im happy to pay u 5000$ for one night if u bring ur sister to my place. I know she is not worth that much coz of her loose pussy n saggy tits but she has to feed her family n pimp brother so consider it a charity from my side . Do let me know when u can. N yes please tell ur sister to do Mexican wax on her pussy n body n make sure i bring her STD medical report. As a pimp n brother its ur duty to look after ur sister n her clients.samaj gaye na barway .so do wat I said n start work on it otherwise I will come nude to ur home n than I will do gang bang of ur whore family ?.

Thegangster

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No pufta its ur mother who entertained the neighbours n now promotion has given to ur sister to entertain big parties of corporates. Im happy to pay u 5000$ for one night if u bring ur sister to my place. I know she is not worth that much coz of her loose pussy n saggy tits but she has to feed her family n pimp brother so consider it a charity from my side . Do let me know when u can. N yes please tell ur sister to do Mexican wax on her pussy n body n make sure i bring her STD medical report. As a pimp n brother its ur duty to look after ur sister n her clients.samaj gaye na barway .so do wat I said n start work on it otherwise I will come nude to ur home n than I will do gang bang of ur whore family ?.
? your are telling your personal and family experience things which your mom and sister do we already knew that you are dalla of your own gashti mother and sister . and sometimes fucker of your mom and sister when nobody is available to cool down their pussies ?????

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
? your are telling your personal and family experience things which your mom and sister do we already knew that you are dalla of your own gashti mother and sister . and sometimes fucker of your mom and sister when nobody is available to cool down their pussies ?????
well i can imagine that ur eating ur bread and butter from ur sister pussy but think one day she will be old so cash the opportunity and make new clients instead of fighting as pufta keyboard so give me respect and i will make ur pocket warm with $$$$ and ur sister pussy load with my unique sperm .by the way have u done ur sister STD medical check up as a pimp its ur job, i know ur poor bugger so dont worry i am rich enough to cover her medical cost too consider it a kahiraat from my side ,so when u r bring her to my place , any idea?????? my Willie has been desperate to dig ur sister from 3 holes . and yes u need to improve ur English skills too paindo pimp . i can suggest that bring ur sister and i will give u a lesson of English too while banging her on doggy.let me know when she is available coz i am busy man so need take free time out of my schedule ,ok pimp?

Thegangster

well i can imagine that ur eating ur bread and butter from ur sister pussy but think one day she will be old so cash the opportunity and make new clients instead of fighting as pufta keyboard so give me respect and i will make ur pocket warm with $$$$ and ur sister pussy load with my unique sperm .by the way have u done ur sister STD medical check up as a pimp its ur job, i know ur poor bugger so dont worry i am rich enough to cover her medical cost too consider it a kahiraat from my side ,so when u r bring her to my place , any idea?????? my Willie has been desperate to dig ur sister from 3 holes . and yes u need to improve ur English skills too paindo pimp . i can suggest that bring ur sister and i will give u a lesson of English too while banging her on doggy.let me know when she is available coz i am busy man so need take free time out of my schedule ,ok pimp?

Chal apna lun choos ke apnee mun ke galay sarray kalay phudday main daal jo nawaz sharif or rana sanullah ka le le ker barra or dheela ho chuka hai or abhi bhi teree gand main kharish hai tu ja ker bahir ko ghorrra ya khota dekh ley???

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
Chal apna lun choos ke apnee mun ke galay sarray kalay phudday main daal jo nawaz sharif or rana sanullah ka le le ker barra or dheela ho chuka hai or abhi bhi teree gand main kharish hai tu ja ker bahir ko ghorrra ya khota dekh ley???
Jahil randi ki aulad q k English to aati nahi tum jaisay maa lund ko
To bol apni behan ki choot wax karayee hain ya nahi. Paisay kam milay gay agar tumharee behan ka bosra balo say bara howa ho .dallay ki tarah sahi service do warna lun pay charo
Jawab ka intezaar haan zara apna num aur home address baijna may gari bijwa ta hoo tumharee behan ki lenay k leye

Thegangster

Jahil randi ki aulad q k English to aati nahi tum jaisay maa lund ko
To bol apni behan ki choot wax karayee hain ya nahi. Paisay kam milay gay agar tumharee behan ka bosra balo say bara howa ho .dallay ki tarah sahi service do warna lun pay charo
Jawab ka intezaar haan zara apna num aur home address baijna may gari bijwa ta hoo tumharee behan ki lenay k leye
abhi bhi teree gand main bawaseer ke waja se jalan hai tu ja ker fazlu ka mota lun le ley. or apni maan ko modi ke sarray howey lun se chudwa ley kion keh teree mun ke choot bhi kalee hai jaisay modi . Us ke lun ke saath mil ker shayad teray chota bhai teray harami pan ke moqabalay main ajaey

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
abhi bhi teree gand main bawaseer ke waja se jalan hai tu ja ker fazlu ka mota lun le ley. or apni maan ko modi ke sarray howey lun se chudwa ley kion keh teree mun ke choot bhi kalee hai jaisay modi . Us ke lun ke saath mil ker shayad teray chota bhai teray harami pan ke moqabalay main ajaey
hahahahahahahah chootya molana aaka halak tarekkay say teree ghasti behan ir rundi maa ko choodnay aa raha hai , aoni behan aur maa kol k puddi shave kar ghand tight kar lein q k patnay wali hay tumhaeri behan aur maa ki aik saath. waisay b ghastion k faraq nahi prtha jin ka beta tum jais dall ho woh baycharian kia kar sakteee hain. have u booked a session for me with ur ghasti sister and done her STD check as i ordered u earlier .... wat kind pimp ur ,,, i told u to respect ur clients otherwise no bread butter will come from ur sister account to u so do wat i said or i will make sure to butt fuck u with out oil if ur sister is not available.

Thegangster

hahahahahahahah chootya molana aaka halak tarekkay say teree ghasti behan ir rundi maa ko choodnay aa raha hai , aoni behan aur maa kol k puddi shave kar ghand tight kar lein q k patnay wali hay tumhaeri behan aur maa ki aik saath. waisay b ghastion k faraq nahi prtha jin ka beta tum jais dall ho woh baycharian kia kar sakteee hain. have u booked a session for me with ur ghasti sister and done her STD check as i ordered u earlier .... wat kind pimp ur ,,, i told u to respect ur clients otherwise no bread butter will come from ur sister account to u so do wat i said or i will make sure to butt fuck u with out oil if ur sister is not available.
??? chorr na abhi bhi fazlu teree behen ko laga howa hai tujeh us ne internet per bitha deya hai . or us ke baad teree baree hai tu tyar ho ja apni saree howee le ker

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
Niazi nay teree maa ki bajaya aur ab tere behan ko doggy pa thook raha hain .
If u r born from one father give me ur phone num n address so I can dig ur grave in ur own home. Challenge accepted??

Thegangster

Niazi nay teree maa ki bajaya aur ab tere behan ko doggy pa thook raha hain .
If u r born from one father give me ur phone num n address so I can dig ur grave in ur own home. Challenge accepted??
????hahahaha patwari gandooo tera phone number of address tu saree dunya ke pass hai sabb ne teray maan baap behen bahion bashmol tujeh sabb ko chuda howa hai ??? mera number chahyeh or address teree maan or behen donon ka pata hai woh tujeh de dein geen ??? abb khush chal abb Lun sucker

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
????hahahaha patwari gandooo tera phone number of address tu saree dunya ke pass hai sabb ne teray maan baap behen bahion bashmol tujeh sabb ko chuda howa hai ??? mera number chahyeh or address teree maan or behen donon ka pata hai woh tujeh de dein geen ??? abb khush chal abb Lun sucker
dar gaye na behan k dalllay . give me ur addreess and i will see how u live on this planet, dallay hamaysha durrppook hotay hain and ur definatley khandani dallla of ur sister and mother, warana mard ki tarah bolta aajja may yaha hoo,
but im not blaming u coz ur mom got screwed by someone and u got born hahahahahha.

Thegangster

dar gaye na behan k dalllay . give me ur addreess and i will see how u live on this planet, dallay hamaysha durrppook hotay hain and ur definatley khandani dallla of ur sister and mother, warana mard ki tarah bolta aajja may yaha hoo,
but im not blaming u coz ur mom got screwed by someone and u got born hahahahahha.
hahaha main dar gaya ya teree maan ne apnay yar gangstar ka pata batanay se inkaar ker deya kion keh main kal phir teree ammi ke class le raha hoon ;)???