Residents of Islamabad

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
Residents of Islamabad if you find any commercial activity such as ( Private Schools, Clinic, NGO, Gym, Offices) occuring in residential area, Please fill in the form on CDA website

http://www.cda.gov.pk/eservices/registerNcu to register your complain.

CDA will take quick action on your complain. CDA has already sealed and shut down many commercial activities and operations is still in progress...

Last edited by a moderator:

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha CDA's haraam khors will take action [hilar] hahaha? Let me tell you how and why my friend had to bribe CDA's staff including officers in Melody head office , and I was with him luckily to see everything my self.

My friend's father was a contractor (thekedar) in Islamabad . He won a bid for building bus stand and shelters , plus side walks nearby parliament . After completion his father was waiting for his cheques and security amount of 150000 which he had deposited as per requirements . Unfortunately , my friend's father died of a
Brain Hemorrhage. To get this money back, my friend had to bribe the whole related staff from bottom to the top , one by one and then again from top to the bottom .[hilar] Every office bearer was supposed to be bribed , or he won't sign and forward the file to his boss .