Removin troops from Indian border.. Had v already ben sold?

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems that Mr. Zardari and his cronies have already sold our nation... If we move our forces from Indian border... probably some day India will find an opportunity to march ahead and get a walk through our territory to Islamabad...

What is this govt upto????

920db38e996b72e4124b395fb9679990.gif

G

Mr. sagaciouscorpion What are you talking, where do you get this ideas from,you really think if Zardari removes forces from indian border, india will take over pakistan, you are not in your sense, India doesn't need pakistan, and let me tell you one more thing , Atleast for now you guys have got sensible sadar, Respect your sadar and trust me this ZArdari will bring pakistan to next level. and you people try to accept reallity, dream life is gone

grat

Citizen
@lover boy

We know you guys like mushee and now zardari is ur favourite sadar and why not, he should be , he is doing exactly same what was ordered to him,
a obedient sadar but not for pakistan

G

Well Grat at the end they are your people, but one thing i will say if you guys don't respect your sadar its means you guys don't respect your mother land, Rest is all your choice.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
lover boy said:
Mr. sagaciouscorpion What are you talking, where do you get this ideas from,you really think if Zardari removes forces from indian border, india will take over pakistan, you are not in your sense, India doesn't need pakistan, and let me tell you one more thing , Atleast for now you guys have got sensible sadar, Respect your sadar and trust me this ZArdari will bring pakistan to next level. and you people try to accept reallity, dream life is gone

If my enemy thinks somebody is their friend and sensible... That somebody is not and can not be sincere to my homeland... that is for sure...

btw

same goes for Haqqani... Amrika main pakistan ka Amreeki safeer...and they certainly think very highly of him...

We can not be fooled... we cant do much but we know what is being done to us...

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
lover boy said:
Well Grat at the end they are your people, but one thing i will say if you guys don't respect your sadar its means you guys don't respect your mother land, Rest is all your choice.

Respect is something to be earned... it is not something to be demanded for...