PTI awards ticket to several candidates

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)
Last date kab hai papers jama karnay ki ???

-
31 march

Date is extended now till 1st of April by ECP. even if date is passed multiple candidates can submit their nomination papers and can withdraw later if ticket decision is not finalised.

Hahaha... jab date guzar jai gi to Tsunami Jag jai gi.. PTI should speed up their scrutiny process or they will loose the elections even before taking part in it ! (bigsmile)

Yaar 31st March tak deadline hai.

Kya bongya maar raha hai.

deadline extended for two days

woh jin logo ki tv pe ads ati thi un ko ticket milay gii ya nahi

brothers!

I have asked this from my constituency MPA. So, I am clear on this,
believe me that 31st of March is the final date for submission of nomination papers only.
But it is not the final date for allotting tickets.

again, i explain, do not be confused.
Election commission has asked to submit papers till 31st of march and demanded the party affiliation letter,,,, later on any time till 17 th of April.

So, now all potential candidates are submitting their papers and all parties will have time till 17th of April to provide the party affiliation certificates to those candidates who have submitted their papers.

No papers will be received after 31st of march, it is ok, but party affiliation letters will be accepted till 17 th of April.

Those candidates who will not produce any party affiliation certificate, they are allowed to contest as well, but only as an independent candidates, ( or they may withdraw their papers)

I have asked this from my own constituency MPA.
This is a real situation.

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Tsunami ? My dear Imran Khan you need to submit Candidate list to ECP !

I know PTI fans will be offended with it, but its the truth, if Imran Khan wants to change the Pakistan with his Tsunami, then he must take part in Elections .. I am afraid till today, not all candidates have registered themselves with Election Commission of Pakistan.. now I don't know about you, but I know this, this Tsunami will fail even before it reaches any where (bigsmile)

Either a dream or delusion...