PS-128 re-election: PTI and ANP to support SSPs Farooqi

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ali Zaidi is a shia snake,he is jeopardizing PTI chances in Karachi.

yeah right! just becuz of ALI ZAIDI, PTI is jeopardizing its chances in karachi...ooook! why doesnt PTI absorb MDM and clean sweep the karachi...afterall MDM gets a million votes in karachi alone....right??

in almost all the karachi constituencies MDM lost to MQM by a slim margin...right? all mullah parties combined can clean sweep pakistan...right??

i wonder where all the SSP suicide bombers go after blowing themselves up? becuz all the alive members live in 'fools' paradise'.:)

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am little surprised with your comments...People like you fuel the Shia/Sunni conflict. Shame on you man. If Shia's are comitting atrocities then we are against them. Which ever party is responsible of Killing innocent we are against them no matter it's Shia or Sunni.

Ali Zaidi is a shia snake...Shame on you. Ali Zaidi was the one who raided the Polling Station and confronted the Polling officer who was openly supporting MQM candidate. I call Ali Zaidi a true " LION" why..because you need balls of Steel to confront MQM corruption/manipulation during election. There are videos online showing Ali Zaidi fighting with the Polling Officer. You would know this if you are from Karachi. You on the other is saying Ali Zaidi is jeopardizing PTI chances in Karachi.. I am dumb founded.

im not dumbfounded at his remarks...becuase hes gotten mentally blind in shia hatred...veeerrryyy typical! guys like him can be found under every rock in waziristan....he believes if PTI makes alliance with MDM they can clean sweep karachi.....i mean! wow! trust me, being mentally blind is a condition that is incurable. whats next? imran khan going on jihad in afghanistan/syria? :lol: