Point Blank 23 March 2010 (Heirs of Quaid-e-Azam.)

C

commander

[flv:10pht99r]http://76.73.27.50/Videos/PBWL//PBWL20100323.flv[/flv:10pht99r]

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
[musharaf] looookmaaaaan [altaf] You did not have Pakistan flag because your papa [musharaf] is very upset and drunk and you want to show solidarity with him. The Pakistan saw all that sadness due to Ghadar Generals and people like you.

ahsan

Citizen
pakistanstube said:
[musharaf] looookmaaaaan [altaf] You did not have Pakistan flag because your papa [musharaf] is very upset and drunk and you want to show solidarity with him. The Pakistan saw all that sadness due to Ghadar Generals and people like you.

I ve left a message for you on 22nd March Point Blank Program and discussed your problem in details with its cure... Hope you will read that.... and follow the Curing steps to get better :)... Any further consultation.. lemme know.
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

SUMmtn

Citizen
Kamel ali agha now remember the problems of common man [hilar] He didn't remember all these problems when PML-Q had all powers [hmmm]

ahsan

Citizen
SUMmtn said:
Kamel ali agha now remember the problems of common man [hilar] He didn't remember all these problems when PML-Q had all powers [hmmm]
Dont you see any change in this govt over the lives of common ppl??? if yes.. +ve or -ve? I can blame Zardari for over all govt. failure BUT in punjab, is it just Zardari should be blamed only???
In my openion many things were FAR better back then.... specially economy...Mahengai... loadsheding... infact everything is going down and down eventually... How come someone blame Q league, when things in last 2 years are Far Wrost they left.. I wish current Govt could sustain the economy like the past gov did....

You r right... Only In opposition ppl think abt common people.....
May God Save Us from current crises... Insha Allah

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
[musharaf] lookmaaaan [altaf] Mr Ahsan I read your e-mail : To provide that kind of information our bureaucracy is very smart in that. They easily can show daylight to darkness. You know these days in which crisis the Pakistan is going on. for exp. Water, who many dam that dam general made. Electricity: now we dont have load-shading in Pakistan. Economy: He [musharaf] improve our industry too much that's why we have no en-employment and everyone has a luxury life life Musharaf have. Education: He opened new school/universities, got very talented staff, and improve education standard. Agriculture: In this field he research too much now we have too much for our-self and we are exporting to help the world. Law and Order. He improve too much Law and order now ever one feel safe and sound in Pakistan. Health: Oh my God he done marvelous jab in this regard. Everyone is getting excellent health benefits (other than poor army)

ahsan

Citizen
pakistanstube said:
[musharaf] lookmaaaan [altaf] Mr Ahsan I read your e-mail : To provide that kind of information our bureaucracy is very smart in that. They easily can show daylight to darkness. You know these days in which crisis the Pakistan is going on. for exp. Water, who many dam that dam general made. Electricity: now we dont have load-shading in Pakistan. Economy: He [musharaf] improve our industry too much that's why we have no en-employment and everyone has a luxury life life Musharaf have. Education: He opened new school/universities, got very talented staff, and improve education standard. Agriculture: In this field he research too much now we have too much for our-self and we are exporting to help the world. Law and Order. He improve too much Law and order now ever one feel safe and sound in Pakistan. Health: Oh my God he done marvelous jab in this regard. Everyone is getting excellent health benefits (other than poor army)

bureaucracy ..haahaaaa. Those days have gone, when people only used to allegate others for no reasons.... What Mush got in 1999 it was Worst/ NOTHING.... First he made everything possible........ and once its all done, he sustained it... and he proved himself as a TRUE LEADER......If they could change and sustain things for EIGHT YEARS... the Present Govt has lost things in 2 years damn.....
If you watch and listen with you OPEN eyes.... Its a video of nearly 90 secs only... Answers all your concerns....

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1378672943149